Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]Username:[/b] evilfusion

[b]RP Name:[/b] [color="#FF0000"]Lily[/color]

[b]Age: [/b]18

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Bio:[/b] An ordinary girl, freshly graduated from high school, Lily was just celebrating the big event with some friends when the vehicle she was traveling in was struck by another driver, not aided by the fact her friend, who was driving, was intoxicated. The crash tore Lily's life away, only for her to be spared by the first revived Earthbound Immortal, Uru. As the first Dark Signer to emerge, she is on the lookout for other possible Dark Signers, or even some to recruit. Her interest in the tournament is more so for her own satisfaction, for she wished to one day win a prestigious tournament, and hopes the Immortal will be satisfied with the sacrifices of her defeated opponents.

[b]Personality:[/b] Sarcastic and cool, Lily has no trouble speaking around others and will voice her thoughts quite bluntly, but more often with a sardonic edge. She is sympathetic to the plights of others, and actually quite kind, even when delivering a tongue lashing to one person or another. She still loves to duel, but finds the Earthbound Immortal to be an unfitting addition to her deck.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Dressed in a flowing black red robe with red markings, Lily is a fairly lovely young woman. Her pale green eyes are usually hidden by the hood of her cloak, and her face is paler than normal, but not unnatural. She does not typically carry a Duel Disk on her arm, but when she does, it is a compact model and vaguely smaller than most.

[b]Faction:[/b] Dark Signer

[b]Mark:[/b] Spider

[b]Deck Type:[/b] Fiend Synchro

@Demen-LRZ: DAMN! I STILL ONLY KNOW U AS DEMENTUO! Anyway, sure, go ahead
@Evil: FINALLY OF COURSE IT'S ACCEPTED

Don't think this'll be the only arc to the RP O.O and i'm just gonna say this: Technology has not developed much O.O who knew? Oh, wait, i did....

after i edit the first post, i'll put up the IC

Username: .:Fader:.
RP Name: [color="#0000FF"]Yukon[/color] Equiste
Bio: He was born [s]a baby[/s] by accident and Sent into Space where he was taken in. He learned duel monsters, but studied wolves like no other. He drew the Howling Beast cards when he was 12 and sent them to the Industrial Illusions for a contest. They were printed and sent to Yukon and him alone. He is also a mechanic and built what was a pet wolf that was indeed mechanical when he was 15 but it broke down. He studies the ancient stories of the Machine Emporers and Dark Signers and thus gained much Knowledge of them. He has kept his deck and now seeks for a duel
Personality:He is stubborn and rude, but makes up in Wit, He is smart and carries books with him in a side bag. He always corrects people and sheds information,difficult or obvious, on any situation. He is the kind of guy If you ask him if a dress makes you look fat he will state his opinion.
Appearance: He has medium length brown hair that he keeps in shape at all times. He usually wears a Simple White shirt, covered y a heavy tattered jacket with a collar. He usually keeps long black and pressed black slacks and White shoes. He wears Contacts often and has a secret tatoo on his arm of a wolf.
Faction:Signer Ally
Mark:N/A
Deck Type: Howling Beasts - A simple deck that consists of wolf monsters with about 1000 ATK and DEF and when summoned adds another to the hand. They rely heavily on Fusion Synchro and Tributes

I would like to RP. I've never done a Yu-gi-oh one before.

Username: Unkewl
RP Name: [color="#008000"]Maldito[/color]

Bio: A boy who comes from Peru. Long ago, his family was part of an organization tasked with protecting the Nazca lines. However they proved to be powerless in stopping the Dark Signers and were forced to flee. Through the generations, they have been searching for and collecting 3 God cards said to rival the Egyptian Gods. His father collected the final card, but died soon after of mysterious complications. Inheriting the cards at 13, everyone around him began disappearing. Making a contract with the Wicked Ones, he began searching for other powerful DARK cards. Using his parents connections, he's been traveling the world, only to return to Peru one day. There, he resurrected [color="#0000FF"]Ccapac Apu[/color] using the power of the Wicked Gods to dance the line between life and death. He enters the tournament after hearing rumors of powerful duelists entering, hoping to test his power.

Personality: Maldito is very cynical. While not power hungry or bragging, he acknowledges his own power to be a formidable one. He has known defeat, quite painfully sometimes. While not very vocal, he is blunt and to the point. He often uses logic, rather than emotion to make decisions. His only care seems to be for those with Legendary Cards.

Appearance: Maldito wears one large black trench coat. Inside in a pocket are where he keeps his deck. His little visable skin is lightly tanned. He has some facial hair, a light beard and mustache. His hair is a Royal Blue color, being rather short, barely 2 inches long. His eyes are a pale and sick Green. He's short, at only a little more that 5 feet. He wears a Duel Coat, rather than disk.

Faction: Dark Signers
Mark: Giant
Deck: Wicked God/Dark

Now if only people could make half as many posts for the IC as they did OOC, then this RP would fly by, and be a complete success.

Provided nothing happens like it did last time you made an RP here, SSD (not counting Starforce).

Oh yeah, SSD, check my profile.

I'm going to let SSD handle your app. I'm not sure if he wants the Wicked Gods involved at all.

As for Fader's app, I'm also going to let SSD look at that one, because I'm not sure if people LIVE in space or just have Duel arenas there...it's a little vague. From the looks of it, we aren't in space YET.

Archived