Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fixed. I can't believe I actually forgot about that...

@evilfusion: Heh, our characters have a similar name. Isn't that odd? Either way, I'm looking forward to usig Grannel (core + pieces! I love that style!), as my deck type fits it perfectly. I recover, my opponents burns, and I steal Synchros. Also, I actually know a guy who uses only Japanese cards, so I've had a bit of experience with the Machine Emporers.

Hey, SSD, can we use Custom Cards like always?

Username: Raine
RP Name: [color="#000080"]Seriph Raines[/color]
[spoiler=Bio] Seriph was a orphaned child for as long as he could remember, he was constantly abused by the managers of the orphanages. At the age of 10 he managed to escape but with no where to go. He was taken in by the local church where we grew for 6 years. When he was 16 a member of the church challenged him to a casual game of Duel Monsters to cheer him up one day. he loaned him a deck and was slaughtered by Seriph's talent and relentless attacks. The man was a judge at a local tournament who offered him to build his own deck in a neighbor game shop and he would get the bill if he competed in the tournament. He entered reluctantly, and blasted his way though the competition with his life points untouched. He worked his way up the ladder and when he turned 17 he was nationally renown. When the tournament came up he was titled "Seriph of Light" and entered assured that the tournament would be historic.[/spoiler]
Personality: He is humble and quite, enjoys watching almost more then dueling. Most of this deeds reflect his life style in the church, moral and good. However his views distort these at points, sometimes he will act darker to achieve what he perceives as good. This reflects when he's dueling, he is fast, powerful, and relentless.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/105/l_4a026252b99844caabf8242bf9bc2d32.png[/img][/spoiler]
Faction: Neutral
Mark: -
Deck Type: A fairy deck, revolving around Airknight Parshath and Neo-Parshath, The Sky Paladin

Archived