.hack//CONNECT - Vol.1 Awakening [OOC/Started/Accepting]

iCherry

[center]>Register
>Log In

[spoiler=Plot]Welcome to The World R:2

It has been one year after the Third Network Crisis was averted. World order was resorted from online to the outside world ever since. Players were given peace once more in their experience playing the game. With everything done, some time afterward, The World R:2 exploded with even more popularity. Ascending from their normal millions of players to billions. Tournaments, Player Killing, Quests, etc. Everything was being updated, added onto, and/or replaced. CyberConnect Corporation, the developers of the game, could barely keep up. Some of them even had to register themselves into the game to enforce the rules and laws of The World. Now that Summer has come, they're going to have alot of work to do.

It's a normal game at first glance, right?

Not for some players. Eight players to be exact. Eight selected players were named “Epitaph Users”, because of their PCs, or Player Character if you will, being able to summon the phase of an “Avatar”. Avatars are the Eight Phases of the Morganna Factor. Beings of data installed into special PCs who are emotionally compatible with a Avatar they are given. This time, someone new behind the scenes has somehow installed a code into the game for eight new Epitaph Users to be chosen with new avatars. This could be you, or could not be. Regardless, now you're in the game, and you can't get out of this situation.

Though you shouldn't worry. It's just a normal [i]game[/i].[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Epitaph Users will receive this Email shortly after registeration]Hello, [Player]

I would first like to say: Welcome to The World. You're going to have alot of fun here. Then again, I don't care how you do it. That's not what this Email is for. This is a message to inform you that you have been selected by the Gods of Twilight. You've been given a glorious gift that you will be discovering soon enough. I would tell you, but that would ruin the fun.

You have also received the Lost Weapon known as [Lost Weapon]. This is evidence of you being chosen. You'll notice that it is in your Inventory once you log in. It's pretty weak, like you at the moment. But, you can increase it's power with Virus Cores. You can extract Virus Cores from enemies with a move known as Data Drain. I'll let you find out how to do this yourself. You will see a item named: "Adler's Key" when you're in. Use it to unlock your weapon's power within The Great Temple of Caerleon Medb. The area code is Θ Hidden Forbidden Sacrament.

Once you've done all this, I'll leave you alone for awhile to have fun. Then, I'll see you when you're stronger.

[right]Sincerely,
A Friend[/right][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Don't understand something about .Hack?]Here are some Wiki Pages about it for information about any questions concerning the game.
[url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_%28Phases%29]Avatars[/url]
[url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_R:2]The World R:2[/url]
[url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Class]R:2 Classes[/url]
[url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Servers]Servers[/url]
[url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Ground]Lost Grounds[/url]
[url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Weapons]Lost Weapons[/url]

You should be able to find anything else on your own. If you can't, I'll link a page to you whenever needed.

Also, for those who have never played .hack, here are some movesets for some of the classes, if you don't know what the attacks look like.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBsQMZPf8No]Twin Blade, Edge Punisher, Flick Reaper, and one Dual Gunner Skill Movesets. Also includes in-game Awakenings (ignore the first Avatar Awakening).[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-pBhhOtPo&feature=related]Avatar and Avatar-like beings Movesets[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryXbkNKvctc]Twin Blade Gameplay[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIqnYSNN6Y0&feature=related]Steam Gunner Gameplay[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnejfNZ03kI&feature=related]Blade Brandier[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzYW_ZfVPlw]Cross Rengekis - Part 1[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtD2DsofAE4&feature=related]Cross Rengekis - Part 2[/url]

I'm currently looking for more. If some people have links to more of the movesets, please let me know.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rules]It seems like alot, but most of these are just to explain some stuff you can do. So don't worry, it's not [i]that[/i] strict. xD

1. No God Modding. You know this already. If you're caught doing it, edit it or get out.
2. No Short Posting. +4 lines, unless there is a [i]really[/i] good reason why you can't.
3. Epitaph Users, don't abuse your Avatars like idiots. Save them for Avatar vs Avatar battles or when the PC is going insane/berserk.
4. What I say goes. Don't think of me as a control freak though, have fun.
5. Only make references to Canon Characters of .Hack. They're no longer playing this game, so they shouldn't show up out of nowhere. Although, the [url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Azure_Knights]Azure Knights[/url] are still available. Provided you keep them in character.
6. Don't Auto-Hit or make impossible to dodge moves, unless it's Data Drain in a Player vs Player battle. This applies to rule 1. The reason Data Drain is allowed is because Data Drain is a attack that covers a good range of the area. So you're target(s) is likely to be hit, because it's too big to dodge.
7. Do. Not. Use. Data Drain. Like. You're Crazy. It's limited to being used twice in Avatar Battles and once in regular battles. Afterwards, have some kind of recharge time until you can use it again. If you can't determine a good amount of time, just ask if you can use it again after awhile.
8. Make three words in your application red. If you're an Epitaph User, make three words in your app the color of your avatar.
9. Do not pull random miracle combos/moves out of your ass [i]please[/i]. You aren't a bunch of characters fighting for the lead character title.
10. You're allowed to have up to two characters. You must use them both actively though.
11. Any rule I forgot applies. Have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or via PM. <3

[url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Awakening]Awakening[/url] Rules:
1. Demon, Divine, and Beast will ALL require a 3-Player party. Otherwise, you cannot do it. The Divine Awakening you use depends on how emotionally compatible the user is with the other two. The stronger their relationship, the better Awakening you get.
2. Beast Awakening can be used for a maximum of 2 posts per Party Member. Mainly because your Attack Stat skyrockets and your opponents cannot move that fast. So there's a small chance they'll get away. Last Party Member ends it with their post.
3. Demon Awakening lasts 1 post per Party Member. Last Party Member's post ends it with their post.
4. Divine Awakening should be 1 post for the user only.
5. Avatar Awakening is allowed to auto-hit and you can be alone for it. But you cannot use it twice in a row and it'd be nice if you ask before you fire it. Just so you, the target, and I can agree that it's fine. ^^
6. If you're making your own Divine Awakening, just post the name, the level it is (1, 2, or 3.), and what it does/describe the move in detail.
7. Any questions about the Awakenings, ask about it here or via PM. <3

1. Avatar Battles take place in the Avatar Space. No one else should be able to see you except for other Epitaph Users in the area.
2. Avatars can have up for 5 Special Moves, not including their Data Drain. You don't have to list the moves or anything. That'd just be more work, and we all like surprises sometimes, right? =D
3. Avatar Battles are [b]1-on-1[/b]. If you want an exception, ask me first.
4. Avatars can dodge/break away from other Data Drains. But not all of the time, because always doing it would fall under God Modding.
5. Once you beat the Avatar to the point of a Protect Break, you can only use Data Drain. The Avatar that got to Protection Break better start running and try to avoid getting hit. If you get hit by Data Drain while in Protect Break mode, you lose the ability to use your Avatar for a bit. Don't worry, I'll have a plan to get you back in the game though. <3
6. Remember, you transform into your Avatar. So all of your PC's abilities cannot be used.
7. Any other questions? Ask 'em here or via PM.

Extra Rules:
1. Cross Rengekis are allowed. But only 2 people can use one at a time. Confirm with me and your partner that you're triggering/using a Cross Rengeki. Don't abuse them.
- Cross Rengekis are triggered by both of those involved at the same time by simultaneously using a [url=http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Rengeki]Rengeki[/url].
2. Other team attacks can be used. Confirm with me and those involved in using the Team Attack that you're using one. Don't abuse them.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Application and Guidelines - PLEASE READ THESE]It looks like a lot of work for Epitaph Users mainly, but it's worth it once you're done, trust me. xD

[b]Name:[/b] (I'm not explaining this...)
[b]Screen Name:[/b] (Nor this.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Try not to make your character some Pedo looking for little kids on the Internet.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Don't kill yourself trying to get this part done. It's pretty easy. Make it good though.)
[b]Occupation:[/b]: (Get a job, you broke ass- *shot*) (Not required.)
[b]Biography:[/b] (Try your best here. The plot sort of makes bios unimportant but I'd still like to see what you can do. Good bios make a happy Cherry. Include mainly why your character is playing the game. If they're a new player, then you don't really have to explain much else.)
[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b] (They cannot look like an average human. This is a game! Think WoW, Runescape, or something. Pictures or Descriptions can be used. Descriptions show more originality though. Pictures should be in Spoilers if they're big.)
[b]Class:[/b] (Copied from the Wikia: “A Class, sometimes called a Job, is a specialization chosen by players when they create their Player Characters. Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages.”. There is a link to them in a earlier spoiler. Oh, and if you're an Adept Rogue, list all of your current Jobs. Let me know if you're getting a Job Extension too, Rogues. You're also allowed to only have one, at the moment. Everyone else can only have one Class/Job.) (Also, Xth Forms are not allowed.)
[b]Regular Weapon:[/b] (Adept Rogues and other players that are not Epitaph Users. You're allowed to buy a new one at anytime. Just tell me what it looks like and edit it as your new weapon here. Don't go overboard in buying ALL THE WEAPONS POSSIBLE though. Your app will look ridiculous. Include appearances.)
[b]Custom Skills?:[/b] (Now this is where you get to have a little fun. You're allowed to make your own Skills. Of course, they can't be overpowered. You are also allowed to add on more skills mid-story. Just make sure your character levels up and learns them though. Put them all in a spoiler. Just basically give their name and describe what they do. Remember, these should be like Special Moves. Not Ultimate Moves. So no going over-the-ridiculous-top.) (At the moment, you are only allowed ten.)
[b]Avatar:[/b] (Epitaph Users Only. Give name, Weapon(they aren't required. Some don't have weapons) and Phase. The Phase can be 2-7 unless a number was already taken. I have the first and last. :[b][/b]D Also, the Phase name must match your character's personality.)
[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b] (Epitaph Users Only. Picture in spoiler if it's big. Descriptions are nicer though.)
[b]Lost Weapon:[/b] (Epitaph Users only. Give name.)
[b]Lost Weapon Appearance:[/b] (Epitaph Users Only. Big picture in a spoiler. Descriptions are nicer though.)
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b] (Pick one. Simple. I mean, you're not a NPC, are you? xD)
[b]Current Level:[/b] (50 or lower. I want to keep it at 50 since we're at a Vol. 1 point of the RP. I'll update this when we get to Vol. 2)
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b] (Your character isn't really a villain in the beginning. Even if they seem like one of those evil badasses. When it's time for evil to gather, I'll let you know if you're willing to help them.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Application Code][code][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Screen Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Regular Weapon:[/b]
[b]Custom Skills:[/b]
[b]Avatar:[/b]
[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b]
[b]Lost Weapon:[/b]
[b]Lost Weapon Appearance:[/b]
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b]
[b]Current Level:[/b]
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b][/code][/spoiler]
[spoiler=My Application][b]Name:[/b] [color="#00BFFF"]Mizore[/color] Einfrieren
[b]Screen Name:[/b] [color="#00BFFF"]Yuki[/color]
[b]Age:[/b] 14

[b]Personality:[/b] Mizore is a very quiet and lonely person with a stalker-type of personality. Not having any friends has brought her to the point of not trusting most people, even though that's exactly what she wants. Someone to trust. She prefers to abide by the rules of The World and not PK or anything else just as dangerous within towns. Mizore wants someone to be her friend, but can't seem to find anyone who will get used to her. As such, no one has ever been in her party because she has no one to invite. The girl seems to be very curious and is usually stalking people she finds interesting.

Since she has no friends in real life, she is constantly online.

[b]Occupation:[/b] Homeschooled Student

[b]Biography:[/b] Mizore grew up as a very sheltered child. She was afraid to go outside when she was little, and when she finally mustered up the courage to go out, she was nearly kidnapped and shot. Ever since, Mizore rarely went outside. When she attempted to go out into the outside world again, she was made fun of by all the other kids. They called her “Creepy”, “Stalker”, and other names to fit her personality. She couldn't make any friends, so after awhile, she stayed in the house and never went out. Her parents homeschooled her because they still wanted her to grow up and be the best she could be without pushing her outside. She thought that her parents were the only people who cared about her and she could trust almost no one else. Although, one day when her parents decided to give her a Summer Break from homeschooling, a glimmer of hope appeared before her on a computer monitor. She discovered The World R:2.

Thinking that this could be a way to finally gain some friends and a better life, even if it's over the Internet, Mizore quickly got permission from her parents and registered. She felt a sharp jolt in her body minutes after registering though. The girl thought nothing of it or the strange email she received. She's been playing for a bit before kids in Public Schools were let out for their Summer Break. This is her only chance, and she was going to take it. Being at a decent level above a newbie player, she has some confidence for her future.

[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b] Yuki has icy blue eyes with a matching distant stare, that seems to be stalking those around her. Some can find this look to be interesting or creepy. The girl has a black, gothic, queen-like dress, including a blue crystal brooch. Aside from this, she wears red shoes and black thighhighs. Yuki also has long light blue snow-like hair. She is at a short teenager's height.

[b]Class:[/b] Blade Brandier

[spoiler=Custom Skills:]Gefroren's Spiral: Targets a single enemy and runs around them in a small circle three times. While moving around the target, she is cutting them with her cold blade.

Frozen Top: Spins around like a top with Gefroren's Schwert cutting anything in it's range. Can attack multiple targets, if able.

Ice Needle: Fires multiple icicles from Gefroren's Schwert. Can attack multiple targets by changing the angle of the weapon.

Gefroren Needle: Targets a single enemy and stabs sword into the ground. Shortly afterwards, a large ice needle is shot up from within the ground to hit the target.[/spoiler]

[b]Avatar:[/b] The First Phase: [color="#00BFFF"]Gefroren[/color] “The Distant Desolation”. No weapon.
[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090924191914/yugioh/images/d/d4/FrozenFitzgeraldVG-TF04-JP.jpg[/img]
[b]Lost Weapon:[/b] Gefroren Schwert
[b]Lost Weapon Appearance:[/b] Gefroren Schwert is a light blue ice blade frozen all over. The hilt, the blade itself, everything. There is a large crossguard in the shape of two half-Crescent Moons that are attached to the bar part of the guard. The crossguard is of a lighter color than the blade, almost a white color.
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b] Epitaph User
[b]Current Level:[/b] 15
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b] No
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Accepted List]Phase #, "Phase Title"(Epitaph): Screen Name/Avatar(Epitaph) - Player Type - Username
Epitaph Users:
The First Phase, "The Distant Desolation": Yuki/Gefroren - Epitaph User - ~Cherry~
The Second Phase, "The Unrelenting Conflagration": Kayetan/Hephaestus - Epitaph User - Andx
The Third Phase, "The Uncanny Solution": Gilgamesh/Enkidu - Epitaph User- ProtoMachineEmperor
The Fourth Phase, "The Ambivalent Reaper": Tainted Black/Piaruo - Epitaph User - Fading Black
The Fifth Phase, "The Evident Arrogance": Ice/Kaus - Epitaph User - Ice
The Sixth Phase - "The Restful Ultimatum": Alexandria/Demeter - Epitaph User - Aesir - Reserved
The Seventh Phase, "The Two Roads": Dueduox/Lucifer - Epitaph User - Nevert

Players:
Zephyr - Regular Player - Archwing
Lux - Regular Player - Ephemiel[/spoiler]

Crappy plot, yeah, I know. It gets better later.

Anything thing I forgot or should add, lemme know.
If you find anything confusing, don't hesitate to ask a question about it.
Guys, I worked on this for awhile, so join, please? D:[/center]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All Reserved.
We need one more Phase that I want to save for a friend. I'm not sure if he wants it or not though. If he does, it'll be added to the list. If he doesn't, the spot will be re-opened.

Thanks for joining, guys. ^^

EDIT:
All Epitaph Users are taken now.

[b]Name:Holland[/b]
[b]Screen Name:Zephyr[/b]
[b]Age:18[/b]
[b]Personality:[color="#FF0000"]Holland[/color] is similar offline and online, He is quite at first but once he warms up with you he wont stop cracking jokes. He keeps a level head about most things and dosnt take the game very seriously. He isnt new to the game but due to his lack of in-game friends he is still a fairly low level. He was PK'ed early when he started the game so he now distrusts most players and dose all he can to make sure that he never becomes a victim or lets others become victims of PKs. He has based his character around wind and storm based attacks (Wind/Water/Light) and has a high M-DEF and M-ATK but low P-ATK and P-DEF[/b]
[b]Occupation: Student[/b]
[b]Biography:Holland grew up living a normal life. He has allways liked videogames. To him The [color="#FF0000"]World[/color] is just another pass time.[/b]
[b]In-Game Appearance:Holland character Zephyr is a tall male with medium length sea green hair, Yellow Eyes a Green "Wave" tatoo on the left side of his face. His outfit is made of baggy blue-Green pants, Black underarmor a Blue scarf that covers his mouth and a blue cloak with green "Wave" symbols running down the back that wraps around all but a small section of his torso.Though it cant be seen normally his grimoire is straped to his side under his cape and while walking he keeps his hand on it in case of a sneak attack. [/b]
[b]Class:Shadow Warlock[/b]
[b]Regular Weapon:His weapon is his [color="#FF0000"]grimoire[/color] called "The Typhoon". Its a Black book with green symbols on the binding. He tries to limit himself to use of Wind based magic to fit his character but when he comes across enemies with wind resistance he will use Light, Water and Earth Scrolls.[/b]
[b][spoiler=Custom Skills]Breezy Blade: A thin green wave launches from the front of him hitting all enemys infront of him within about 5 yards. It causes wind element damage.
Cyclone Clone: At the cost of half of Zephyrs Sp he can become momentaraly untouchable by physical attacks, appearing as a ghostly wind clone of himself. He tends to use this only as a way to excape from being PKed because while in this mode he cannot attack or use items
Draft Spire: After charging for a moment Zephyr can propel a group of enemies into the air. Depending on the size and wieght of the characters/monsters they get more damage when they land (The bigger they are the harder they fall) this attack can also leave them dazed.
Second Wind: Restores 25% of the parties HP and SP.
Stormfront: Hit a group of enemies with gust of wind followed by a wave of water and finally strikes them with a bolt of lightning leaving enemies momentarly stunned (Unless they have light resistance).[/spoiler][/b]
[b]Regular Player[/b]
[b]Current Level:21[/b]
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?: Yes[/b]

@_@ i think i got everything. If any of my custom skills seem cheap tell me and ill change them.
Also if you want i can put my sig in a spoiler so it wont take up so much room

[quote]Your Spelling and Grammar needs a bit of work, Archwing. I don't like how short the bio is, but he is a normal person, so it's fine.
You pretty much got everything down, and the Custom Skills look balanced enough.

Accepted.

[/quote]
Sorry about that, Spelling and grammer is my worst subject so.... Ill try to make my bio a bit longer
Also i forgot to mention im willing to be epitaph fodder (Get Data drained) if needed to move the plot along.
Not sure if you care i just know some people dont like getting killed in a RP like that.

Your Spelling and Grammar needs a bit of work, Archwing. I don't like how short the bio is, but he is a normal person, so it's fine.
You pretty much got everything down, and the Custom Skills look balanced enough.

Accepted.

EDIT:
[quote]Sorry about that, Spelling and grammer is my worst subject so.... Ill try to make my bio a bit longer
Also i forgot to mention im willing to be epitaph fodder (Get Data drained) if needed to move the plot along.
Not sure if you care i just know some people dont like getting killed in a RP like that.[/quote]

Ah. Well then, it's okay. At least you have a good reason.
Oh, thanks. One less NPC/RandomCharacter for me to kill off. <3
I know what you mean. Thanks, again.

[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][spoiler=App][b]Name:[/b] Scarlet Glacies
[b]Screen Name:[/b] Ice
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Personality:[/b] Scarlet is usually an arrogant a****** and is sarcastic as hell. Of course, if you're friends with her, you're pretty much safe. She usually points out flaws or finds some way to make a snide comment, even if you compliment her or do something along those lines. She usually thinks she's funny and has mood swings. As if she's bipolar or something.
[b]Occupation:[/b] [s]Being a douche[/s] Nothing, really. Unless you call school an occupation.
[b]Biography:[/b] Scarlet is known at her school to be the generic prick. Albeit she's likable person, she can still ruin some of her best friendships with just one word. Unknown to people at school, however, she's an internet a******. Whenever she's pissed or is just bored, she'll troll some generic forum or something for the laughs. Then, one day, she stumbled upon The World R:2. Deciding to join it for trolling purposes, she registered. A while later, she got some odd email and felt some odd pain. Thinking she pulled a muscle. After joining, she kind of got addicted to it, and instead of trolling she was actually doing something useful for once.
[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b] Scarlet has long blue hair with a stripe of red going through the the right side. She wears sunglasses for no apparent reason, but under those sunglasses are deep blue eyes. Scarlet wears a light blue jacket with a red star on back. Under the jacket is a red shirt with a blue star on the front. Scarlet wears matching blue jeans and red sneakers. She's the average height of a 15-year-old girl and is physically fit.
[b]Class:[/b] Adept Rogue (Blade Brandier and Flick Reaper)
[b]Regular Weapon:[/b] A long sword. Not Katana long, but long enough. The blade is a light-blue silver and there is a sapphire at the bottom of the hilt. The hilt itself is a gold-red color. She calls it Blood Sapphire.
[spoiler=[b]Custom Skills:[/b]]Chaos Orb - Targets a single enemy. A dark orb floats towards the enemy at a moderate speed. Once it hits the enemy, it passes through them and floats in a straight line. It deals more damage to the next person it hits, and so on.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Dark Wave - A pulse of dark energy circles Scarlet, hitting anybody around her. It moves at a moderate speed, but can be jumped over.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Phoenix Shot - Fire in the shape of a phoenix rushes towards the closest enemy at high speeds.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Phoenix Burst - Fire in the shape of a phoenix flies by the closest enemy, and explodes. May be able to hit multiple enemies, depending on how close they were.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Shadow Phoenix - An enemy's shadow is transformed into the silhouette of a phoenix. The phoenix then flies directly through the enemy's chest, dealing alright damage.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Dark Warp - Scarlet teleports a few feet away from her spot in any direction. Can only be used once per battle. [/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Shadow Arrows - A volley of dark arrows fly out of Blood Sapphire/Chaos Scythe. Direction can be changed by moving the weapon.[/spoiler][/font][b]Avatar:[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"] The Fifth Phase: "The Evident Arrogance" Kaus[/font]
[spoiler=Avatar Appearance][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/Rrageclaw/BlackwingArmorMaster.png[/img][/spoiler][/font]
[b]Lost Weapon: [/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][b]Chaos Scythe. [/b][/font]
[b]Lost Weapon Appearance:[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"] Chaos Scythe [b]has[/b] a dark black blade with a red line going down the center. It glows whenever it's being used to use a magic-based attack. The scythe always has a dark blackish trail follow it whenever it's swung. It's been said to intimidate even the bravest warriors. [/font]
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"] Epitaph.[/font]
[b]Current Level:[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"] 17.[/font]
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?: [/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]No. [/spoiler] [/font]

[b]Name:[/b] Marcellus Arisen
[b]Screen Name:[/b] [color=#FF4500]Kayetan[/color]
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Personality:[/b] Marcellus is for the most part rather carefree. Usually he'd prefer to just do whatever, moving at his own relaxed pace. At least he would if it weren't for the nagging feeling to help people. Whenever a person Marcellus knows needs someone's help, either physically or emotionally, he gets a nagging feeling to help them. To the point where he'll sacrifice his time and desires for them. He cares very deeply for the few people he manages to befriend and is willing to do whatever to protect those few close to him.
[b]Occupation:[/b] Private High School Student
[spoiler=[b]Biography:[/b]]
Life was always dull for Marcellus. Not because of anything specifically, just life in general. His parents were decently well off and whenever he "wanted" something he generally got it. And also unfortunately for him he proved to be intelligent early on in his schooling. From there his parents moved him into a private school. He found many of the kids there were like himself. They were all quiet, and somewhat distant from other people. Or at least he thought all the others were. He probably was just projecting his feelings onto them.

Marcellus was never an introverted person exactly, it was just that he found full on interaction with people a little difficult. He was able to make some friends and quickly became very defensive of them. Somehow or other he heard about The World R:2. He decided it would be an interesting change of pace.

Upon initially logging in Marcellus received a rather odd email that detailed a gift he had been given as well as something called a Lost Weapon. He wasn't sure what all to make of it but decided to see if he couldn't accomplish what the e-mail talked about. He played for awhile and managed to get caught up in the game to the point where he forgot about the email. Though the feeling about completing what the email outlined always seemed to be somewhere in his mind.

Marcellus never had too much difficulty getting into parties, it was staying with them. He never really got full on attached to any one person he came across. Eventually he began moving around on his own more and more. He quickly developed a reputation for saving weak players from would-be player killers. Most of the time the fight would end when the weak player escaped. The person who attempted the PKing would leave after their target fled. Marcellus, or Kayetan his screen name, would simply tell those interested he was "The Viscount". Though he's not an extremely high leveled player, the name Viscount and the most basic details of his appearance have become somewhat known among low level players. Marcellus loves the World and what he does in it and hopes to see it all continue. Hopefully with some true friends found along the way.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b]]
Marcellus stands at about six feet one inch tall in either real life or in The World. In game his hair is a very bright blond with a very faint red tint to it. It lies flat on his head for the most part but is really thick all around. When it gets messed up or moved around by the wind it looks like it's been messed up. His hair, though thick and somewhat messy, stays off his ears and off his neck for the most part. His eyes are a dark green, dark enough that you have to get close or see the with the right glare to really tell they're green. His clothing looks very refined, something a noble might wear. He wears black boots that come up about to his knees. There are various strips at the foot and at the knee area that are white and red in color respectively. He wears beige slacks with the pant legs coming down into the shoes themselves. The top is red in color, appears to be a very formal vest or jacket. It has long sleeves, the cuffs having more white and black stripes. Along the chest there is a design of black stripes resembling a harp or hourglass. There is also a white sash across the front going over his right shoulder. Despite the very formal appearance, the material is all very light-weight and allows for a lot of movement. He carries his two blades horizontally on his back at waist level, one facing either way to allow each hand to easily draw one.
[/spoiler]
[b]Class:[/b] Twin Blade
[spoiler=[b]Custom Skills:[/b]]
1.) [u][b]Steigendes Phoenix:[/b][/u] Marcellus rises into the air, arms crossed in front of his face and blades ready to go. A burst of fire appears in front of him as he dashes off diagonally downward to his opponent. As he passes he moves to cut with both blades and allows the fire to burn the target. If it misses it leaves Marcellus open momentarily as he can't move for a few seconds after use.

2.) [u][b]Wurfelnder Rondo:[/b][/u] Marcellus's blades flash for a second. Then they start channelling fire and Marcellus proceeds to begin a fast-paced and artistic display of cuts and slashes. As the attacks go on the fire slowly dies down until it disappears and then all at once makes a small explosion.

3.) [u][b]Feuerschein Blitz:[/b][/u] The right hand blade begins channelling fire while the left blade begins glowing. Marcellus can then fire off a wave of fire and a beam of light but only if he does so together in a way that the two attacks make contact as they travel. Essentially, a duel-elemental X of energy fires off. Leaves Marcellus vulnerable for a few seconds if it misses.

4.) [u][b]Brennbare Wand:[/b][/u] This attack summons a large wall of flames. The fire is unusually concentrated, not something fire can usually do, so much so that it is not only painful to move through the wall, but requires a lot of force to do so. It can block a few attacks. However water attacks rip straight through it and can hit Marcellus very easily while he's using it. The wall itself is usually a seven foot by seven foot square and is about a foot thick. If it makes no contact with water it can be held for a minute or two.
[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar:[/b] The Second Phase: "The Unrelenting Conflagration" [color=#FF4500]Hephaestus[/color]
[spoiler=[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b]]
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/5v6eja.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Lost Weapon:[/b] Flammende Rander
[b]Lost Weapon Appearance:[/b] Being a Twin Blade, Marcellus carries two weapons, both too long to be considered daggers but not quite long enough to be considered formal swords. Flammende Rander is a two blade set. Both appear to be made of gold but are much harder than gold. Both have many red accents and jewels all along the length of the blade. Bright red tassels hang from the bottom of each handle. The right hand blade curves like a katana and is incredibly sharp and is the mainly offensive blade. The left hand blade is straight and block like. It's thicker than the right hand blade and is usually used for defense but can also be used effectively for offense.
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b] [color=#FF4500]Epitaph[/color] User
[b]Current Level:[/b] 22
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b] Help you with actually playing villains, yes. Make this character a villain, no.

Great, my character isn't the second phase.

Just don't tell him this.

He will stop being online, write the number two times on his room in 2 different parts of the room each.

Written with a mixture of his blood and piss, which is itself two different things from his body.

All this to purge his sin.

It'll be funny but he may then try to kill you.

@Cherry, give me a second, have a tad of homework.

[b]Name:[/b] Duox Twice
[b]Screen Name:[/b] Dueduox
[b]Age:[/b] 22 (That's what he thinks, he's 30 but any [color="#FF0000"]subsquent[/color] birthdays are blocked from his mind)
[b]Personality:[/b] A massive obsession with the number two, he makes two-face [color="#0000FF"]look[/color] like a lover of threes. He thinks two controls the universe basically and it is sacred. Is [color="#FF0000"]self[/color] deprecating but also sarcastic, he is sortof bipolar in that sense (though it's possible he is just this way to follow the two theme). He always listens to music, if someone is talking he listens to one song, if no one is he listens to two.
[b]Occupation:[/b] He works at 'hacking' the system, basically hunts for items and farms gold to get real world cash from selling it underground to wannabe bigshot players. He has a whole trade network, f*** he has [b]two[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] He always was obsessed with two, he was even commited because of it. He was eventually 'cured' which really amounted to the doctors giving up and figuring that he was harmless. He sortof is and lived a fairly happy life. He one day found out about World and instantly joined. It's about a whole new world, a SECOND world, and it has a 2 ON THE COVER! He lived in the human world for 22 years so he had allot to catch up to make the time in each world balanced. He is thus famous for never logging out. It raises so many questions after all.
[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b] Tall with pale white skin, he wears a suit taht's red to the left, blue to the right, and has hetero-chromatic shades. Has the number two engraved on both sides of his face, mirroing each other. Wears headphoes, that share the same color split as everything else.
[b]Class:[/b] MAcrabe Dancer
[b]Regular Weapon:[/b] He uses Gemini (NO REALLY?) which are two fans that are both red and (hold on to your seat belts) blue, with a pattern showing a two headed beast. They are magnetic, and can attract and repel eachother according to certain factors.
[b]Custom Skills:[/b] Pollux: A large light engulfs Dueduox as he removes his shades, revealing his eyes are pure blue and red as well, he then fires a massive burst of two lasers, one red, one blue, from his eyes.

Castor: Duedox briefly ascends to angel hood, getting 8 wings as a sephirot, naturally this makes him go psycho and causes him to rush at enemies in a freindzy of bayonet play, he then goes back to normal. I have no idea if he can do this permenitly but frankly he gets nightmares each time he does it.

Mobius Double Reacharound: Duedox splits into a red and a blue version of him, one who uses Castor, one who uses Pollux, it's very powerful and tbh Duedox can't use this for a long time.

Sanity: Easily the most powerful skill Duedox has, the color drains from his suit and it becomes white, his glasses lose there color and turn to normal shades, he becomes what seems to be, a normal person who just happens to use fans. His obsession disappears and he seems to know everything, (seems is the key word), in this state he has a massive increase in his fighting prowess, it dies out though with time.
[b]Avatar:[/b] Lucifer both use a broken sword, 7th Phase "The Two Roads"
[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b] There are two, one is a divine, magnificent blue angel, the other is a annoyed, pissed off, red devil. They are covered in armor so they cannot be seen. It is said if they remove their helmet, you see yourself in the future. (As in, what you look like in X years).
[b]Lost Weapon:[/b] The ultimate gamble
[b]Lost Weapon Appearance:[/b] their are two fans, both identical to eachother. They have reflective surfaces but rather than seeing your reflection, you see your own mind if you look in them. All Dueduox can see is a two though.
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b] Epitaph user
[b]Current Level:[/b] 22
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b] No.

It's one-2 posts in length for Castor. They aren't much different from awakenings.

Sanity is diffucult to say. It lasts about an entire fight, but can end abruptly as well (Sane Dueduox tends to not like existing for too long).

At most it's about four posts or so. But most enemies would die by then.

[b]Name[/b]: Alphonse Rozen

[b]Screen Name[/b]: Lux

[b]Age[/b]: 17

[b]Personality[/b]: He has a kinda loner personality, prefering to remain alone that to be with a group. He was once a player in the original online game "The World" and quickly joined R:2 among with some of his few friends. He considers himself as a powerful warrior in The World, testing himself by constantly fighting powerful players and monsters alone.

[b]Occupation[/b]: Part-Time at a grocery Store.

[b]Biography[/b]: He has always been kind off a loner, usually alone since he's afraid he might hurt someone because of his own nature, He spends most of his time online on games like "The World" to escape all the stress of his life. He originaly joined with 2 of his few friends, but quickly left the group to go solo. He occasionally helps his friends when they face a powerful opponent. He was originally a player in R:1 by the same of Sigmund, where he reached the level of one of the top solo players in the game. Now in R:2, he spends his time fighting powerful monsters and at the Arena, where he spends the most time.

[b]In-Game Appearance[/b]: Lux has different colored eyes, one a deep red, the other a very light blue. He wears a long, black coat that reaches almost the bottom of his legs, long tight black pants. He wears a mask that covers the left side of his face, which hides his red eye, once he gets his mask off, he fights a lot more seriously.

[b]Class[/b]: Blade Brandier

[b]Custom Skills[/b]:

[b]Lumière de la Destruction[/b]: Lux silently draws his sword and passes his hand over it, as he passed his hand, his sword get enchanted by power. Lux then holds his sword in front of his face, closes his eyes and says the name of skill, afterwards he slashes 5 times at his opponent, sending a powerful wave of light with each slash, at the end, he slashes through his enemy once.

[b]La pluie du ciel[/b]: Lux raises his hand to face level and begins gathering energy as a magic glyph appears beneath him. He then kneels down and puts his hand on the glyph which sends a pillar of light into the sky. Afterwards, a rain of light energy rains on the enemy, not only damaging them, but stopping thier movements for 3 seconds.

[b]Forbidden Move-Dance Tenebrarum[/b]: Lux only uses his Forbidden Moves when he takes off his mask to fight more serious. This skill allows him to entrap his enemies in an illusion for 10 seconds. Inside this illusion, Lux can summon his own shadows to fight alongside him. Before the attack ends, he and the shadows make a simultanious attack to finish the enemy.

[b]Forbidden Move-Lux et Ténebræ[/b]: Lux splits himself into two halfs, one light, one dark. They mercilessly slash the enemy at lightning speed before they both slash through the enemy together, fusing together before unleashing a wave of dark and light energy at the enemy.

[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp[/b]: Regular Player

[b]Weapon[/b]: A katana called the same as he, Lux, which is a long katana with a half white, half black handle.

[b]Current lv[/b]: 46

[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?[/b]: No.

[quote name='Ephemiel' timestamp='1288722446' post='4757197']
[b]Current lv[/b]: 100
[/quote]

Is it honestly that hard for everyone to read the guidelines?

The Forbidden Moves seem a bit strong for a Special Move/Skill.
Add a bit more of a restriction and decrease his level, then you should be good to go.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1288722983' post='4757214']
Is it honestly that hard for everyone to read the guidelines?

The Forbidden Moves seem a bit strong for a Special Move/Skill.
Add a bit more of a restriction and decrease his level, then you should be good to go.
[/quote]

His forbidden moves are more like his Awakenings, i'll lower the lv now.

Archived