.hack//CONNECT - Vol.1 Awakening [OOC/Started/Accepting]

iCherry

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I wanted to add, Sanity isn't that powerful gameplay wise. It works as a status buff if your being completly literal. All his stats go up by a large amount for a brief period. Like if he managed to simutanously cast all the stat up skillls at once on himself. OH and he loses his fixation on the number two.

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1288735689' post='4757745']
Oh I wanted to add, Sanity isn't that powerful gameplay wise. It works as a status buff if your being completly literal. All his stats go up by a large amount for a brief period. Like if he managed to simutanously cast all the stat up skillls at once on himself. OH and he loses his fixation on the number two.
[/quote]

I kinda guessed that the fixation on the number two thing was gone.
It's still best as a Beast Awakening, since it doesn't really fit as a Skill Move.

[quote name='Evangelion-02' timestamp='1288737243' post='4757816']
Could you remove my reserve? I learned today that I may be without internet for awhile, sorry.
[/quote]

Aw... I was really hoping you could join us... ><
Alright. Guess we need one more Epitaph User.

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1288740192' post='4757929']
Yes. And honestly I'm confused as hell.

What did I do wrong.
[/quote]

You need to list all of your current Classes as an Adept Rogue. Since your Lost Weapon is a Scythe, you should probably list yourself as a Flick Reaper, atm.
You shouldn't have a regular weapon. You'll always be wielding your Lost Weapon. Until you get your Job Extension, anyway.
You left out your Phase Title and the First Phase is already taken.

...I think that's about it.

If you're that confused, maybe you should learn a bit more about .hack first before joining? o:
Or joining as an Epitaph User, at least.

[quote name='Archwing' timestamp='1288740199' post='4757931']
If we dont get anyone else by the time we start i can make my second character one.
[/quote]

Really, I want to leave it open to anyone else who wants to join the RP.
But if no one does, you can have the slot.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1288741163' post='4757967']
You need to list all of your current Classes as an Adept Rogue. Since your Lost Weapon is a Scythe, you should probably list yourself as a Flick Reaper, atm.
You shouldn't have a regular weapon. You'll always be wielding your Lost Weapon. Until you get your Job Extension, anyway.

If you're that confused, maybe you should learn a bit more about .hack first before joining? o:

Really, I want to leave it open to anyone else who wants to join the RP.
But if no one does, you can have the slot.
[/quote]

What Epitaph is that?

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1288741163' post='4757967']

[/quote]

Night knows a shitload of stuff about .hack and is helping me.

I missed something? WHOOPS.

Uhh, I thought you said that we can have a regular weapon and continue to buy multiple ones and edit the App?

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1288746548' post='4758219']

Uhh, I thought you said that we can have a regular weapon and continue to buy multiple ones and edit the App?
[/quote]
I think she means that you didn't put what classes your Adept Rogue has. An Adept Rogue can have up to 3 classes [you can't randomly choose them though, there's a certain "point" feature, so you can't choose whatever classes you want]. Since your Lost Weapon is a Scythe, that means that your first and default class is Flick Reaper, you need 2 more for your Job Extentions.

[b]Name:[/b] Joshua [color=Red]Taylor[/color]
[b]Screen Name:[/b] Tainted Black
[b]Age:[/b] [color=red]17[/color]
[b]Personality:[/b] Quiet, shy, and meek. He cannot start a conversation with someone, even if he has every need to. Other people terrify him so much, that he has been known to have a panic attack. Deep down, he just wishes for a friend, or friends, despite how quiet and unnoticeable he is. While he is a very quiet person, once someone gets to know him, he will not shut up. He stored up so many things, he does not know how to stop himself. He is also very emotional, and the slightest bit of rejection from one of his friends can send him into a horrible spiral down.
[b]Occupation:[/b] Student
[b]Biography:[/b] Josh was a shy boy in his school, being just another face in the crowd. Life was not hard, but his inablity to begin a convo with others, and being unable to look even friends in the eye, did complicate matters. As such, he began to do things around his home. Video games, the internet, movies, whatever. If he could do it without much communication, it was fine by him. One day, he decided to try out the World: R2. As soon as he logged in for the frst time, he received an odd email. He tried deleting it, and could not. It unnerved him, so he tried to push it out of his mind, and enjoy himself. Doing just that, he quickly became addicted, logging on every day. He leveled up as time went on, he tried to join parties, but he never quite could. While his shyness was diminished there, he was still a quiet, untalkative mess. He continues to have hope for a group, though.
[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b] He has wild, untidy hair, half-blond, half-black, in jagged streaks that go down with his hair. He wears a long coat with markings on it like streams, but in red. The coat itself is a grey color, and reaches to about the backs of his knees. He wears a regular shirt and pants, with the same red streams on them as before. His face would seem to be human, but a few things chage it: His eyes are red and blue, left and right respectively, his skin is pure white, and he has markings going from the sides of his eyes that are hidden by his hair. When actually seen, they seem to look like red scales. His arms amd legs also have red scales on his elbows amd knees, if they are ever seen. Finally, he has three small, bony horns on his head, but they are never seen, due to hair.
[b]Class:[/b] Flick Reaper
[b]Regular Weapon:[/b]
[spoiler=[b]Custom Skills:[/b]]
[b][u]Demon's Fang:[/u][/b]
Makes the scythe charge up with energy for a hit. Can be swung to fire off a wave with the charged energy.

[b][u]Daemon's Blaze:[/u][/b]
Sets the scythe on fire for a single attack.

[b][u]Reaper's Blitz:[/u][/b]
Short assault where the user shoots forward and slices, faster than normal.

[b][u]Silent Step:[/u][/b]
Moves quietly, almost to the point of silence. 1 minute.

[b][u]Fell Swoop:[/u][/b]
A powered sweep to the lower legs. Daemon's Fang with weight added for low hits. Cannot be fired off.

[b][u]Lost Time:[/u][/b]
If succesful, slow enemy it hits. 15 seconds.
[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar:[/b] The Fourth Phase "The Ambivalent Reaper": [color=red]Piaruo[/color]
[spoiler=[b]Avatar Appearance: But, more like an avatar normally does[/b]]
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__6F_iuQRg78/STJawUhIeCI/AAAAAAAAABI/wF7eibKPD-s/s400/RedDragonArchfiendAssaultMode.JPG[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Lost Weapon:[/b] Daemon's Talon
[spoiler=[b]Lost Weapon Appearance: In a Blood Red and Black scheme[/b]]
[img]http://media.playhaven.com/y67z0XOXf9Wh9JHn2eOK1w/huge/Untitled.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b] Epitaph
[b]Current Level:[/b] 27
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b] Nah, I wanna be a hero in this one.

[quote name='Ephemiel' timestamp='1288747110' post='4758253']
I think she means that you didn't put what classes your Adept Rogue has. An Adept Rogue can have up to 3 classes [you can't randomly choose them though, there's a certain "point" feature, so you can't choose whatever classes you want]. Since your Lost Weapon is a Scythe, that means that your first and default class is Flick Reaper, you need 2 more for your Job Extentions.
[/quote]

1-Cherry's a boy
2-Cherry said we can buy every damn item in the RP. Albeit not at once/within 5 pages.

So I'll be a Flick Reaper then.

@Black: Reading now.

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1288746548' post='4758219']

[/quote]

Excellent.
It's alright.

Crap. My bad. I forgot that all of your weapons wouldn't be Lost Weapons. xD
Yeah, never mind. Keep Regular Weapon in there.

[quote name='Ephemiel' timestamp='1288747110' post='4758253']
[/quote]

Actually, for now, Adept Rogues are only allowed 1 Job Extension. So they can only have up to 2 at the moment.

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1288747490' post='4758267']
1-Cherry's a boy
2-Cherry said we can buy every damn item in the RP. Albeit not at once/within 5 pages.

So I'll be a Flick Reaper then.
[/quote]

1-Female pic, female name, it says female gender on the profile.
2-Chill a bit Epitaph User.
3-Your Epitaph sounds sweet btw.

[quote name='Ephemiel' timestamp='1288747841' post='4758279']
1-Female pic, female name, it says female gender on the profile.
2-Chill a bit Epitaph User.
3-Your Epitaph sounds sweet btw.
[/quote]
Cherry-senpai is a dude. Trust me. It's a gag.

First rule of the internet:
Internet Women are like Cake: Mostly lies, but some are very sweet.

YOU GUYS ARE RUINING MY PLAN. D:

@Black: Accepted.

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1288747490' post='4758267']
[/quote]

I didn't exactly say that. o_O
I meant, don't buy every weapon you possibly can, because your application will look absolutely ridiculous will seven weapons on there.

1-I know Cherry WAAAAAY more then you.
2-I get "overexcited" at times. I'm naturally like that brah.
3-Thank you. Although I think it's s***.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1288747499' post='4758268']
Excellent.
It's alright.

Crap. My bad. I forgot that all of your weapons wouldn't be Lost Weapons. xD
Yeah, never mind. Keep Regular Weapon in there.
[/quote]

He says that you should have banned me.

I kind of agree with him.

Anyways, changed my Avatar's appearance to match the YGO monster trend that's going on here.

Dickwings....IN AN MMO.

Transforming into that one is pretty baws.

Eh, I don't wanna ban you from it. You were just confused.

Just list your current classes next to Adept Rogue in parentheses: Adept Rogue (Flick Reaper and Blade Brandier)
You have a long sword, so I assumed that you are a Blade Brandier too.
Just know that you can't get another Job Extension, since you have one already.
Aaaand... you need a Phase Title.

Other than that, you're accepted.
We're finally getting these bad boys in. Great~ <3

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1288748413' post='4758298']
Transforming into that one is pretty baws.

Eh, I don't wanna ban you from it. You were just confused.

Just list your current classes next to Adept Rogue in parentheses: Adept Rogue (Flick Reaper and Blade Brandier)
You have a katana, so I assumed that you are a Blade Brandier too.
Just know that you can't get another Job Extension, since you have one already.
Aaaand... you need a Phase Title.

Other than that, you're accepted.
We're finally getting these bad boys in. Great~ <3
[/quote]

I know it is.

Love you too.

EXPLAIN A PHASE TITLE.

Archived