.hack//CONNECT - Vol.1 Awakening [OOC/Started/Accepting]

iCherry

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]Name:[/b][color="#00FF00"]Renard[/color] Tylenol
[b]Screen Name:[/b] [color="#00FF00"]Gilgamesh[/color]
[b]Age:[/b] 12
[b]Personality:[/b] Renard is very insecure and quiet in real life, constantly keeping away from everyone besides his parents. However, when he plays The World, he becomes a overconfident and wisecracking warrior that wants nothing more then to be the biggest bad ass in The World. He has a VERY low tolerance for bullies and PKs, and will immediately assault anyone who attempts to screw up another player's game. He seldom reveals his age and real personality to anybody, though on some occasions he accidentally acts out of character.
[b]Occupation:[/b] Student
[spoiler=[b]Biography:[/b]]Renard was a misfit, he was constantly bullied due to his wimpy behavior and was often shunned by his friends due to his lack of courage. When The World R:2 came out he thought that he could start a new life, one where he would find friends. When he began playing he found a new world, a place where there were other misfits like him, a place where he would be able to talk to people like him, not be insulted or beat up, just be able to have fun. That was until he saw a Player Kill. Renard then realized that his world was not perfect, and that he would have to make it that way.

After several days of grinding in a dungeon, Renard began slaughtering any Player Killer in sight, deciding that he would need a cooler name he decided on Gilgamesh and began his quest to purge The World of the pestilence that is Player Killing.
[/spoiler]
[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b]
In the World, Renard takes the appearance of a tall 20 year old man of around 6 feet tall. His hair is a light blue and his eyes are a deep brown. He wears a large brown hide armor that covers almost his entire body except for his face. He wears a large coat made of brown fur, meant to give him a large and threatening appearance. On his back he carries a massive brown sheath, which he holds his broadsword in.
[b]Class:[/b] Edge Punisher
[spoiler=[b]Custom Skills:[/b]]
1.) [u][b]Bhfíor Luasghéarú[/b][/u] Renard charges head on at his opponent and begins a large array of slashes from his blade before grabbing them and smashing them into the ground.

2.) [u][b]Chéad Tíogair:[/b][/u] Renard takes a few seconds to channel his energy into his blade, leaving him vurneable for a moment. His blade then glows with green energy. Renard then jumps up and comes down with a powerful slash on his opponent, creating a explosion of green light when it hits.

3.) [u][b]Solas Breithiúnas[/b][/u] Renard charges a ball of green light into his left arm. He then is able to fire it at the opponent dealing a fair amount of damage too them. However Renard has to recharge for a moment after firing the ball, making it hindering to him if it misses.
[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar:[/b] The Third Phase "The Uncanny Solution" [color="#00FF00"]Enkidu[/color], uses a large jade broadsword.
[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b] Enkidu resembles a slender humanoid made completely of some wood-like material covered in jade armor. The jade covers all parts of the wood creature's body except for some bits of his left arm which reveal a yew-like material.

[b]Lost Weapon:[/b] Armnihithe Mair
[b]Lost Weapon Appearance:[/b] Armnihithe Mair is a large jagged broadsword that's almost as tall as Renard himself, and is as wide as his own stomach. It has a brown hilt which has a small amount of white fur attached to the hilt. The blade has a structure similar to [url="http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061005233420/dothack/images/thumb/e/e6/RebirthGabi.png/578px-RebirthGabi.png"]Gabi's[/url] and in essenece is almost the exact same blade without the lion's head and with green replacing the red bits.
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b] [color=#FF4500]Epitaph[/color] User
[b]Current Level:[/b] 25
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b] Meh, doesn't really fit with the character to be a villain....

So interesting..... caaaaann't resist......Bah

One question, if we're adept rogues, do we have to stick to the point system?

[b]Name:[/b] [color="#FF0000"]Jack Sniders[/color]
[b]Screen Name:[/b] Albane
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Personality:[/b] Years of school has caused Jack to jump headlong into intellectualism. He tries to use his steady intellect to understand things before addressing them. He is headstrong and also has a good work ethic in anything. Jack is a PK and often puts on a facade of being a usual sadistic PK that just kills people for the fun of it only to appear to the people that know him from PK hunts or other conversations as a soft-spoken intellectual that has the capability to be wholly civilized and not forget the fact that its only a game. He often mixes being a solo PK with hunting with a few people on his friend's list that are also PKs. Jack is more of a person who enjoys being alone in peace and occasionally finds an area with absurd word settings and just lays down to be alone at the end. When he isn't by himself, he's capable of being an enjoyable conversationalist.
[b]Occupation:[/b] High School Student / Job searching
[b]Biography:[/b] Jack grew up an only child. His favorite thing to do throughout his earlier years was video games, though he only thought of joining an online game in his late sophomore year because up until then he'd been apprehensive around the people his school had to offer. He joined the chess club in his junior year and was introduced to the World by a friend he played chess with and Alban quit the game he'd been playing up till then to join The World.
[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b]
Albane stands at 5"10 and has black mop-like hair that falls a little bit to the side. His Eyes are red with a sharp chin and nose. He wears shoulder armored that resemble Viper Scales with what resemble Fangs protruding from them with a red shirt with an Greek Gamma Symbol in Black in the middle. He wears Black leather gauntlets and with black pants. His Leggings look to be Leather and higher than knee length, with Silver and Black like coverings around the feet.
Resemblance (Not actual look, just a resembling idea of what he looks like)
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q12/SereneShadow/Anime%20Guys/48.jpg
[b]Class:[/b] Adept Rogue
o Blade Brandier
o [color="#FF0000"]Steam Gunner[/color]
[b]Regular Weapon:[/b]
o Maximas (I hope it's ok to say this)
A few weeks after he joined The World, Jack saw a computer ad for a lottery drawing where a 3 winners would be picked to each receive a rare weapon. Jack decided to take a chance even though it cost him a bit of the money from his birthday. Jack won and was presented with a replica of the legendary Taihaku's Maxwell weapon as the prize. It was a level 40 bayonet with it's stats watered down a lot from the original one but looked pretty much the same.
[Spoiler= Maximus]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090525232430/dothack/images/1/1d/Hackguvol3_07082903a_1188356631.jpg[/img]
(I liked the design of Maxwell, so I was hoping I could use the look)
[/Spoiler]
o Viper's Ambition
A Katana with a Black handle. The guard is Hexagon shaped that protrudes two spikes on both sides of the hexagon shaped guard. Unlike most blades, the blade itself is not curved but rather straight and red colored.
Mod: Has a 25% chance of healing the user by a bit whenever it inflicts damage.
[b]Custom Skills:[/b]
[Spoiler= Skills (Blade Brandier)]
o Viper Strike: Albane rushes and slices the target.
o Madness Dance: Albane strikes the target with 3 random strikes.
o Shattering Blade: Albane's most used skill. Albane sends 4 swipes from his blade at the target.
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler= Skills (Steam Gunner)]
o Alterius: Albane rapidly moves around the target, shooting the target from various angles.
o Eagle Shot: Albane shoots a barrage of 3 shots at a target.
o Storm Shot: Albane locks on than shoots a shot that knocks a target back.
[/Spoiler]
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b] Regular Player
[b]Current Level:[/b] 40
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b] Yes

I will add the image / descriiption if I can't find an image. Anything I've done wrong so far?

As much as I wouldn't want to, it'd probably be best to use the point system.
Then again, I could really care less. As long as you aren't mixing ridiculous classes with one another (like Shadow Warlock and Harvest Cleric), you should be fine.
So, no.
Besides, I need Adept Rogues to [i]at least[/i] be able to get another Job Extension later.

Go ahead and use Maxwell's appearance. ...So long as you don't have a face in a bunch of AIDA come out of it. o_O *Shot*
Everything seems balanced. All we need is a description/image and you're good to go.

About time we got some more Regular Players.

I'll be posting the IC RP in a bit.

[quote name='Mysterium Tremendum' timestamp='1288821414' post='4759751']
EDIT: In-Game Appearance added to App.

This is definitely going to be fun. I am a little confused though, I read through some of the other posts and thought all Epitaphs were taken yet if I read the accepted Apps, it says 6th phase is still open?
[/quote]

Accepted.

Since someone who reserved it gave it up, the Sixth Phase is currently open.

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1288821895' post='4759769']
Well we need at least one evil epitah user or we never will have an avatar battle.
[/quote]

Not really.
Every Avatar except for Magus and the original 8th Phase went insane for an Avatar Battle.
I already know how everyone is going to go through an Awakening. Some people will need mentors though, because controlling it isn't exactly the easiest thing.

[quote name='Archwing' timestamp='1288822174' post='4759783']
Like i said im fine with making my second character a Epitaph user, a evil one at that, i have a idea for one if noone else takes i before we start.
[/quote]

I'll let you know when I need that Epitaph User.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/227718-hackconnect-vol1-awakening-icpg-13/

For those who don't know any locations in .hack, go to the Servers Page linked in a spoiler.
I should tell everyone now that no one can do any quests outside of Mac Anu. This is because the quests in the other servers are too high leveled.

Eh, that's it. I'll start on my own later, you guys have fun.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1288825254' post='4759856']
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/227718-hackconnect-vol1-awakening-icpg-13/

For those who don't know any locations in .hack, go to the Servers Page linked in a spoiler.
I should tell everyone now that no one can do any quests outside of Mac Anu. This is because the quests in the other servers are too high leveled.
[/quote]
Glad to see the IC thread up.

I've already made my first post. So Cherry, if you ever see me post anything that just makes you go "lowut?" or "what is this I don't even..." because it conflicts with what actually goes on in .hack just tell me and I'll be sure to edit, lol.

@Andx: Alrighty. You haven't done anything wrong as far as I can see.

[quote name='Mysterium Tremendum' timestamp='1288830978' post='4760143']
Hmm.. well mind if I change my character for the 6th phase? I didn't make my character an epitaph because I just discovered at my last post that there was a spot open.

Also, are the same guilds from .hack still existent? Such as Kestrel, Moon tree, Icolo, etc or are those non-existent now and new guilds are up?
[/quote]

If you want to be an Epitaph User, then you're going to have to lower your Level to about 20 for my idea.

Those guilds are no longer there because the original .hack characters stopped playing. So all new ones are up in their places.

Sigh, it was an intriguing idea and concept but I can't. Reasons being that I'm tied down

- PKing, maybe some level 20s Pk but in the experience I've had I doubt that would suit his personality since he's not a person who I would pick out to be a PKer at the level we're at now. I thought to cut that out but after looking at the result I felt it lost its charm.
- Maximus, I wouldn't be able to use it since I don't have the heart to lower the level of it since to me it seems like a weapon that wouldn't be used that early in a game. I thought the solution would be to just keep it in inventory but that just seems to just be too difficult as it would make me anxious to advance the story and probably make me careless in regards to plot and other ideas.
- Personality: I'd built the entire personality around the more peaceful aspect of someone being snake-like and hiding true faces. PKing was a huge part of that and taking out PKing pretty much jumbled me on the personality a little.

I apologize for wasting the time on it, I honestly tried to conform but too much stuff is built on things that I can't remove satisfactorily.

It's alright man. o_O
I mean, higher level players are better off as regular players here. You guys still have a big part in the plot, so you won't be left out.
Keep the level and just go with what you have.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that you guys can come up with your own quests.
Or use some from the .hack//GU game.

[quote name='Fading Black' timestamp='1288921878' post='4762513']
I was absolutely ignored ;~;
[/quote]
I'm sorry, was that my fault? I mean I thought you were standing off to the side so my character wouldn't have been particularly concerned but I should have said something about you being around.

Sorry if I was said ignorer Black.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1288831628' post='4760166']
@Andx: Alrighty. You haven't done anything wrong as far as I can see.

If you want to be an Epitaph User, then you're going to have to lower your Level to about 20 for my idea.

Those guilds are no longer there because the original .hack characters stopped playing. So all new ones are up in their places.
[/quote]

I can be the last Epitaph User if you still need it, i don't mind changing my info and skills to better fit an Epitaph User.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1289153489' post='4768910']
I need to bump this...

Um, Proto, about your recent post...
You can only have 3 people in a party at once.
[/quote]
....I'm gonna have to shrug that off as Gilgamesh's stupidity aren't I?

[b]Name:[/b] Alexandra ("Lex")
[b]Screen Name:[/b] [color="#008000"]Alexandria[/color]
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Personality:[/b] Lex is a friendly and relaxed girl, although she's very laid back and lazy. In contradiction to this, she can sometimes become very hyperactive, and she's a very "huggy" person. She's also a bit flirty, but she's rarely serious about it. In fact, she's rarely serious about anything.
[b]Occupation:[/b] [color="#008000"]Model[/color]
[b]Biography:[/b] Alexandra has lived a life in wealth and harmony, and for her entire life she had wished to become a model. When she was 17 this dream came true, and in one of her jobs she was introduced to The World. She didn't think much of it at first, but one time when she got bored she decided to try it out, and got hooked.
[b]In-Game Appearance:[/b][spoiler=Lex][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/BladedxBlood/Anime%20Girl/73.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Class:[/b] Edge Punisher
[b]Regular Weapon:[/b] N/A
[b]Custom Skills:[/b]
[b]Avatar:[/b] The Sixth Phase: "The Restful [color="#008000"]Ultimatum[/color]" Demeter, no weapon (except for her wings)
[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b] A divine, angelic creature with four wings, each one with a green orb in it. She wears green armor that is stylished as a dress, but the front of the bottom part is opened, revealing two feetless legs (those kind of legs that look like giant spikes) Her face looks like a sleeping, beautiful human female and has long, black hair in a ponytail.
[b]Lost Weapon:[/b] Dormir L'esprit
[b]Lost Weapon Appearance:[/b] A long, katana-like blade. At the cross-guard there is an orb resembling those on Lex' Avatar's wings. The hilt is also green. It's very long, and even if it looks light it's in fact very heavy.
[b]Regular Player/Epitaph User/Employee Of CC Corp:[/b] Epitaph User
[b]Current Level:[/b] 23
[b]Willing to Help/Be with Villains?:[/b] Sure thing.

Aesir, you need to drop the level by about 25.
I need Epitaph Users around Level 20.

[quote name='ProtoMachineEmperor' timestamp='1289153697' post='4768917']
....I'm gonna have to shrug that off as Gilgamesh's stupidity aren't I?
[/quote]

Nah, just edit it. xD

Archived