.Nu-13

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1289254285' post='4772302']
This is the project of a Community, not yours.[/quote]

i kno :huh:

I just really want to use this set. :(

|Meteor Judgment|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal 1 FIRE monster in your hand. Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field and inflict damage to both players equal to its Level x100.|
|Earthquake Judgment|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal 1 EARTH monster in your hand. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. You cannot Special Summon again during the turn in which you activate this card.|

Thse cards are changed Chilly.

Submitting:

|Counter Break|38|VNDM|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when a monster declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster.|
|Resowing|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 3 Field Spell Cards in your Graveyard. Return them to the Deck and draw 1 card.|
|Forgotten Vault|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||When you activate this card, both players must send all Equip Spell cards in their Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn during your Main Phase 1, you can remove from play 1 monster you control. Special Summon a monster removed from play with this effect during the End Phase, and equip 1 appropriate Equip Spell card in either player's Graveyard to it. Both you and your opponent can use this effect as long as this card remains face-up on the field.|
|Dark Realm|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||When this card is activated when you control a DARK monster, draw 1 card. DARK monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF.|

|Barrow from a Different Dimension|38|VNDM|Trap Card|Trap||||| You can only activate 1 "Barrow from a Different Dimension" per turn. Select 1 Monster Card that is removed from play, and return it to its owner's Graveyard. Draw 1 card. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this card.|

|Found|15|DPDK|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Pay 600 Life Points. Add 1 Field-Spell or Quick-Play Spell from your Deck to your hand.|
|Smashed|30|DPDK|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Pay 800 Life Points. Your opponent selects and destroys 1 monster they control.|
|Ultimate Hurricane|1|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove from play 1 card from your hand and 1 from the top of your Deck. Remove from play 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field. It cannot be chained to this card's activation.|
|Safe|97|TRNE|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate only when your opponent declares an attack while you and your opponent control at least 1 face up attack position monster. Destroy all face up attack position monsters on the field. During the End Phase of the turn, both players Special Summon 1 of their monsters that was destroyed by this cards effect.|
|The Earthquake|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Pay 800 Life Points. Destroy 1 face up monster on your opponents side of the field with the highest level. If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters with the highest level, your opponent gets to choose which monster to destroy.|
|Legendary Storm|0||Spell Card|Spell||None|||Activate only while you have 4 or more cards in your hand. Discard all cards in your hand and then destroy all cards on the field.|
|Super Bounce|0||Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate when your opponent summons a monster to the field. Return the card to its owners hand and your opponent draws 1 card.|
|Fight of the Legends|0||Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate when your opponent declares an attack on 1 of your monsters. Switch the 2 cards ATK points.|
|Shining Spirit|81|TRNE|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Light|8||1500|500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned you can discard 2 cards to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. Each time this card attacks, send the top card from your opponents Deck to their Graveyard. Once per turn you can discard 1 level 4 or lower monster to increase this cards ATK equal to the discarded monsters ATK.|
|Gaia Warrior|83|TRNE|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Earth|7||2400|1200|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn you can draw 1 card and discard 1 card.|
|Rockstone Blocker|92|TRNE|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Earth|6||1200|2500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is Special Summoned you can switch it to defense position. Once per turn you can negate 1 attack as long as this card is on the field. During each of your End Phase look at the top card of your deck. If its not a Trap Card add it to the bottom of the deck. If its a Trap Card place it on top of the Deck.|

Also did someone re submit Assault Commander?

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1289343281' post='4774548']
Wait, we said in the beginning that each of the active Members is allowed to submit 20 cards to the first set. 5 (active members) * 20 = 100. To prevent a 40 cards Fierce Beast like Archetype.
[/quote]

20 cards reffered to DPs.

Yeah, DDDoom is changed

Ok.

Don't add that assault cammander please

Crap. I completly forgot to submit Merge

|Merge!|0|Doom|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Draw 1 card.|

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1289328294' post='4774025']
[b]88 cards in set so far. 12 spots left. I reserve 8, just to let you know. I'm making an Archetype. So 4 spots left[/b]
[/quote]

How can you count 88? I count 58...
[url="http://pastebin.com/69dk8mJM"]http://pastebin.com/69dk8mJM[/url]

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1289411234' post='4775846']
I will try to be active here from now on, so can I post an archetype I have made here now. Or can I post a Set. And how many cards can I post, 10, 20, 30, 40 and so on?
[/quote]

I actually can't tell you. Let's wait for Chillacino, he has the monopoly of information.

AxManBoy : Well you cant really jump in and submit cards.
Wait for chilly and he will tell you how many cards you can submit.

Also having 100 Max cards in a set is stupid.
Whenever we have a set we have it for 1 week.
Every member can submit a max of 20 cards (or something like that)
After 1 week submitting stops and we add all the cards to the set file.
Then we do testing etc and then another set and we do it as I just wrote above.

Archived