Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling [New Topic]

.Nu-13

Sure. I was going to ask you anyway :P

Ok, so who'll make the archetype? TBH, I have 1 awesome ready. Something along the lines of

Allure Breaker Warrior WW-46 | *4 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard. If you do, this card can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. If this card in in your Graveyard, Removed from Play Zone or in your hand, you can reveal this card, pay 800 Life Points and declare 1 Attribute. This card becomes the declared Attributed.
ATK/1800 DEF/600

Allure Breaker Ninja DN-34 | *3 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
Once per turn, you can send 1 DARK monster from your hand to your Graveyard. If you do, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster this turn, you can send it to the Graveyard without applying Damage Calculation. If this card in in your Graveyard, Removed from Play Zone or in your hand, you can reveal this card, pay 800 Life Points and declare 1 Attribute. This card becomes the declared Attributed.
ATK/1000 DEF/1200

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2? Seriously? But end of BP is ok.

Ok, so here are all cards I'm submitting for now. I'll conver them later

[spoiler=cards]
Allure Judgment
Normal Spell Card
Reveal 1 DARK monster in your hand. Send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard and draw 1 card.

Solar Judgment
Normal Spell Card
Reveal 1 LIGHT monster in your hand. Select 1 monster you control. If it battle a monster this turn, you can destroy it at the end of Damage Step.

Judgment's Vanguard | *3 | DARK
[Fiend/Effect]
You can discard this card to add 1 "Judgment" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
ATK/500 DEF/1000

Generic Floater | *1 | WIND
[Machine/Effect]
At the end of Battle Phase in which 1 of your monsters was destroyed by battle, and this card is in your Graveyard, you can draw 1 card.
ATK/100 DEF/100

Allure Breaker Warrior WW-46 | *4 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard. If you do, this card can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. If this card in in your Graveyard, Removed from Play Zone or in your hand, you can reveal this card, pay 800 Life Points and declare 1 Attribute. This card becomes the declared Attributed.
ATK/1800 DEF/600

Allure Breaker Ninja DN-34 | *3 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
Once per turn, you can send 1 DARK monster from your hand to your Graveyard. If you do, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster this turn, you can send it to the Graveyard without applying Damage Calculation. If this card in in your Graveyard, Removed from Play Zone or in your hand, you can reveal this card, pay 800 Life Points and declare 1 Attribute. This card becomes the declared Attributed.
ATK/1000 DEF/1200

Allure Breaker Soldier ES-21 | *2 | DARK
[Machine/Tuner]
You can remove from play 1 EARTH monster from your hand or Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, excpet for a Synchro Summon of an "Allure Breaker" monster. If this card in in your Graveyard, Removed from Play Zone or in your hand, you can reveal this card, pay 800 Life Points and declare 1 Attribute. This card becomes the declared Attributed.
ATK/500 DEF/500

Allure Breaker Creator LC-47 | *4 | DARK
[Machine/Effect]
Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Allure Breaker" monster from your Graveyard. If this card in in your Graveyard, Removed from Play Zone or in your hand, you can reveal this card, pay 800 Life Points and declare 1 Attribute. This card becomes the declared Attributed.
ATK/1500 DEF/1000

Allure Breaker Shogun WFS-67 | *6 | DARK
[Machine/Synchro/Effect]
1 "Allure Breaker" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same Attribute as the removed monster. Once per turn, you can send 1 WATER or FIRE monster from your hand to the Graveyard to inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each of your removed from play monsters. If this card in in your Graveyard or in your Removed from Play Zone, you can reveal this card, pay 800 Life Points and declare 1 Attribute. This card becomes the declared Attributed.
ATK/2200 DEF/1200

Dark Gate
Normal Spell Card
Discard 1 card. Add 2 Level 4 or lower "Allure Breaker" monsters from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Summon (or Set) them this turn.

Rainbow Dais
Field Spell Card
When this card is activated, you can remove from play, from your Graveyard, "Allure Breaker" monsters from your Gravyeard whose Level are equal to the Level of 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck, and Special Summon that Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as Synchro Summon.) You do not have to pay Life Points for the effects of "Allure Breaker" monsters. During your Draw Phase, you can add 1 "Allure Breaker" monster from your Deck to your hand, instead of conducting your normal draw.

Chaos Magician | *6 | LIGHT
[Spellcaster/Effect]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. This card is also treated as a DARK monster. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 random card in your opponent's hand. This card cannot attack this turn.
ATK/2100 DEF/800
[/spoiler]

Who gets the refference on Rainbow Dais? ^^

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1289843564' post='4786972']
Actually, the fact that these cards can use ALL the judgement cards is really creepy xD
[/quote]

[img]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/8840/asplannedrd3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1289843564' post='4786972']
And I'm sure that we will get more Dark monsters in the future.
[/quote]

Then we'll put AJ on B@list

What about other cards?

EDIT: I forgot to say, that Judgment's Vanguard should be changed to
"You can discard this card to add 1 "Judgment" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand." If the Allure Breaker stay like that the Judgement cards will be powerful enough, we don't want to have 6 of each in 1 deck.

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1289843819' post='4786980']
EDIT: I forgot to say, that Judgment's Vanguard should be changed to
"You can discard this card to add 1 "Judgment" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand." If the Allure Breaker stay like that the Judgement cards will be powerful enough, we don't want to have 6 of each in 1 deck.
[/quote]

Meh, ok, I'll change it.

Others are fine?

wtf chilly I've got LIGHT and DARK counterparts for Judgments already. <_<

Judgment recruiter, floater and CHRIST CHAOS SORCERER AGAIN are silly too.

Bonus don't need support, they need staples to fill up the deck slots. :angry:

I've got 20+ cards including nonbroke judgments that I can add in a few mins. :mellow:

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1289845562' post='4787029']
[/quote]

Really? Oh well, ok

[/quote]

Why Floater is silly? And ok, i'll water down the Sorc

[/quote]

Any archetypes needs pointless support that no one will play and/or stuff to maek them broken

I've got 20+ cards including nonbroke judgments that I can add in a few mins. :mellow:
[/quote]

ok

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1289846057' post='4787037']
It gives you advantage for being a bad player. :huh:
[/quote]

Like Gorz, Battle Fader, Apple of Frigg etc.

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1289846057' post='4787037']
Bonus are rly broke, I've tested and they wreck Sabers/ BW/ Debu-Hime with 3 Warning and stuff. I'll make some more staples, then I'll wreck everything with them.
[/quote]

But we don't have a Warning here :mellow:

Those things also stop otks, so it's all good in the hood there.

Floater is annoying, recruiters are good enough without that thing existing. Add an RFP cost and it'd still be broke.

Removal like DP also works so you can get pluses during your next turn/ otk.

|Change Bolt|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select and activate 1 of these effects: • Change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. • Tribute 1 monster. Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same Attribute as the Tributed monster.|
|Lead Gravestones|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Effects that activate in the Graveyard this turn are negated.|
|Blacksmith Knight|12|ABPF|Warrior/Effect|Fire|4||1600|1200|Once per turn when this monster is equipped with an Equip Card, draw 1 card.|
|Forge Emperor|12|ABPF|Machine/Effect|Fire|6||2400|1200|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except when you control 3 or more Equip Cards. When this card is selected as the target of your opponent's card effect, you can send 1 Equip Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard to negate the activation of that effect and destroy it.|
|Reaper Rabbit|12|ABPF|Beast/Effect|Earth|2||500|500|Flip: Destroy 2 face-up monsters on the field.|
|Dissolve|38|VNDM|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when your opponent Summons a Level 4 or higher monster. Destroy that monster.|
|Flare Judgment|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Reveal 1 LIGHT monster in your hand. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.|
|D.D. Totem|12|ABPF|Rock/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|You can remove from play 1 card in your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Tributed for a Tribute Summon, remove it from play.|
|Eclipse Judgment|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal 1 DARK monster in your hand. Draw 1 card.|
|Eclipse Estoc|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||When the equipped monster declares an attack, flip 1 monster on the field into face-down Defense Position.|
|Overforge Hammer|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card except "Overforge Hammer" from your Deck to your hand. The equipped monster cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this effect.|
|Crush Crab|12|ABPF|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||1000|500|If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation.|
|Call from the Peaks|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 WIND monster you control. Add 2 WIND monsters from your Graveyard to your hand with less ATK than the selected monster.|
|Coral Castle|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||During your End Phase, place 1 Coral Counter on each WATER monster you control. If a face-up WATER monster(s) on the field would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Coral Counter from a card you control for each of those monsters instead.|
|Palace of Collapsing Sand|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to activate this effect. Your opponent declares a card name. Your opponent picks up cards from the top of their Deck until they pick up the declared card. That card is added to their hand, and the remaining cards are sent to the Graveyard.|
|Commanders' Agreement|38|VNDM|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only during the Battle Phase. End the Battle Phase and draw 1 card.|
|Drill Sergeant|12|ABPF|Warrior/Union/Effect|Earth|2||500|500|Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to a monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500 points. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.).|
|Union Leader|12|ABPF|Spellcaster/Effect|Earth|4||1300|1900|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can change this card to Defense Position and Special Summon 1 Union monster from your hand.|
|Spellseal Cleric|12|ABPF|Spellcaster/Effect|Wind|6||2200|2200|Spell Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all face-up Spell Cards are negated.|

grrrrrr I broke my promise not to add more generic removal

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1289844196' post='4786988']
Shogun, Dais and Magician TBH
[/quote]

Change Shogun to 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck?

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1289845716' post='4787032']

Any archetypes needs pointless support that no one will play and/or stuff to maek them broken

[/quote]

Really? Just because Konami thinks so doesn't mean it's true.

[/quote]

Ok, a more experienced and better yugimonz player than I said that Floater, Judgement's Vanguard and this chaos sorcerer copy were bad, I guess we can trust him xD

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1289847251' post='4787048']
Those things also stop otks, so it's all good in the hood there.

Floater is annoying, recruiters are good enough without that thing existing. Add an RFP cost and it'd still be broke.

Removal like DP also works so you can get pluses during your next turn/ otk.

|Change Bolt|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select and activate 1 of these effects: • Change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. • Tribute 1 monster. Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same Attribute as the Tributed monster.|

[b]O_o
[/b]
|Lead Gravestones|38|VNDM|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Negate the effects of cards that activate in the Graveyard until the End Phase of this turn.|

[b]Nice[/b]

[/quote]

Im submitting these

|Legendary Storm|0|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Activate only while you have 4 or more cards in your hand. Discard all cards in your hand and then destroy all cards on the field.|

|Super Bounce|0|RGVS|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate when your opponent summons a monster to the field. Return the card to its owners hand and your opponent draws 1 card.|

|Fight of the Legends|0|RGVS|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate when your opponent declares an attack on 1 of your monsters. Switch the 2 cards ATK points.|

|Fierce Beast Dimension|0|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||All "Fierce Beast" monster gain 500 ATK. Any "Fierce Beast" monster sent to the graveyard is removed from play instead.|

|Found|0|RGVS|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Pay 800 Life Points. Add 1 Field-Spell or Continues Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.|

|Shining Spirit|81|TRNE|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Light|8||1500|500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn if a card effect would remove this card from the field, you can pay 1000 Lie Points to negate the card effect and destroy it. |

|Gaia Warrior|83|TRNE|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Earth|7||2400|1200|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn you can draw 1 card and discard 1 card.|

|Rockstone Blocker|92|TRNE|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Earth|6||1200|2500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. During each of your End Phases you can pay 800 Life Points to look at the top card of your deck. Then you can place the card either to the bottom or the top of your deck.|

|Power Lake|0||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your hand. Destroy it during the End Phase.|

|Lord of Darkness|0||Fiend/Type|Dark|1||2700|2200|If this card is Tribute Summoned the monsters used to summon this card must be DARK. During each of your End Phases pay 700 Life Points and destroy 1 card on the field. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect you can discard 1 DARK monster to negate the effect of the card and destroy it.|

|Call of the Darkness|0||Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn you can tribute 1 DARK monster to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand. During each of your End Phases pay 600 Life Points or destroy this card.|

Archived