Shadow Zero

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1292877461' post='4868302']
Never heard of it either :/
Alchemy?
Isn't there a manga on that already?
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/195/d/7/d794fac41f9665a4160d5d57a36ddfe4.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Hm, I wonder how many anime have to do with any bit of magic. Obviously just 2 or three. >.>

FMA and Buso Renkin are so different that the only thing that you can say they have in common is the WORD alchemy, the WORD homonculus, and Buso Renkin mentions the philosophers stone but isn't even a big deal in it.

In the alchemy of Buso Renkin only two things have been managed to be succesfully done.
1) Kakugane-Weapons that they use to fight the below. They're normally small and hexagon shaped. It activates one's survival instincts and turns into a weapon based off of the person using it. So, no person has the same weapon even when using a different kakugane but instead tends to be very similar. The weapon is called a Buso Renkin.
2) Homunculus- Creatures created when putting the DNA of one thing into another. Immune to anything other than the Buso Renkin.

On another note: I never said it was a must watch but I'd still reccommend it.

[quote name='Daisuke L. Hirako' timestamp='1292893888' post='4869213']
@Fusion - I actually have not finished FMA yet. Still around Fort Briggs.

>.>

oh, and I'm startin over from scratch regardingRurouni Kenshin, I must relive the epic.
[/quote]

-____-
DL.
When you decide to read a new manga
You're supposed to finish/catch up to it.
-.-
Not counting those you get bored of.
But it's impossible to find FMA boring.

@Fusion - I have been trying to catch up on One Piece (torture) and FMA (I like FMA >.>)

But I keep getting distracted by others.

I think I'll read FMA and Soul Eater at the same time, then read Rurouni Kenshin, then TRY to finish One Piece (It's so freaking long =_= )

I MUST read Rurouni Kenshin, if there was a Big 3 before Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece, they would be DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, and Yuyu Hakusho.

Yes it was. And this guy:

[img]http://spf.fotolog.com/photo/63/2/57/gabrielayvegeta/1244045370915_f.jpg[/img]
Was <3

The Big 3s of the eras

DBZ, Yuyu Hakusho, and Rurouni Kenshin

or

Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Now it's Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece

Tho it should be Kenichi, Reborn, and Negima >:U < IMO

Kenichi stopped at episode 50, IDK why, right after the battle with the first fist.

Reborn is still epic, despite the slow beginning. (which was comedy anyway)

Negima...depends, the main plot (10-year old teacher who can use magic teaching at an all-girl's school) is gotten to real quick, but the action and epic fights (along with a more adventur-y plot) only come in later on.

You do

it's Love Hina with Harry Potter with DBZ! >:U

And it has the single greatest fight EVER in manga history. <3

BTW, off topic, onto One Piece art for a bit, I actually like one aspect of the art (not including the ugly models and ugly backgrounds) the sand.

The sand it awesome.

Shame it stopped being very relevant ever since Crocodile stopped showing up. (yes, I know he is in the Impel Down saga, so I am trying to get there >.> )

LOL, good luck.

And yes, the sand.

Out of the ugly backgrounds, ugly character models, crude shapes, and rough-ish art

I like how the sand looks.

More specifically, Crocodile's sand.

http://www.mangareader.net/103-2307-10/one-piece/chapter-200.html

Archived