The Anime-tion Club of YCM

Shadow Zero

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's nice.

Anyway, Dungeon Fighter Online, also known simply as DFO, is a MMORPG based off of the anime of it, which I think is called Slap Up Party Arad Senki, or something like that. Thus far, it proves to be interesting enough.

Actually, I should probably watch another episode of that, although I still need to watch Digimon XEVOLUTION.

I think I'm going to have to restart my Slayer file or something, which means that I'm going to have to give some of my hard won stuff to someone to hold onto until I can get my next Slayer up and running. Of course, I could do it all in one go, but I think I might want the same name for my Slayer, whatever it was.

On a different though slightly related note, I am having Baron's appearance as my main form for the war. lol

[quote name='Desperado Finale' timestamp='1306363091' post='5231839']
I have a level 52 [b]Desperado[/b] in it. I've been pretty inactive for the last 10 months though. I still need to finish the anime. Quite frankly all those teasers for the game are a million times better than the anime.
[/quote]
*looks at your name*

....THAT EXPLAINS A LOT

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1306364744' post='5231896']
I see. So your parents had a separation, eh? Must be tough.

@Daemon: I had forgotten that there is not an app for this thread, and that that was deliberate, so yes, you may join. I shall add you to the members list now.
[/quote]
I do not think you forgotten, you just wanted to con me out of my points. :P

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1306366122' post='5231952']
Con you out of your points? But unlike the Hotel, there is no entry fee, so how could I con you out of your points? :/
[/quote]
EH, I want my ten points back from that club.
You could simply make up a lie about points, I would have no way of knowing, so it would be more likely that you will get the points, if at a reasonable amount.

@Daemon: Even when someone gets on my nerves I try not to let it affect how I act to much, although I do agree that there are times when I just tend to cause trouble as a result of getting irked.

@General Blaze: Accepted and welcome. I'll add you to the members list.

Well since I'm about to watch it I might as well bump with this.

Anybody watch Deadman Wonderland? It's a pretty new anime with only 7 episodes (recently subbed 7th). So far I've been enjoying it enough to get me to watch the next. It's weird and it doesn't seem to go into detail about some things but I think that's one of the things that gets me into it.

Archived