The Anime-tion Club of YCM

Shadow Zero

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are many vampire manga/anime

Blood+, Hellsing, Trinity Blood, Chibi Vampire (win), Vampire Knight, etc.

Chibi Vampire is a MUST *adds to Fusion's list*

It's a hilarious story about a vampire girl (Karin) who is...unlike most vampires.

Instead of lacking blood, Karin has EXCESS blood.

So instead of sucking blood, she must inject people with her blood.

If she doesn't, she gets TREMENDOUS nosebleeds.

But she deals with it fine, in fact, she lives the life of a normal high school girl (sunlight doesn't affect her, nor does garlic, etc) aside from the once-in-a-while bloood injections, which make people feel good anyway.

Then one day....this new guy comes to class, Kenta Usui (whose character design just screams out Ichigo) and Karin's blood rises incredibly while near him. So while she struggles to get away from him, he's very curious as to why.

The obvious problem with avoiding Kenta being he and Karin work in the same place, and are in the same class.

It's really good (heck, Creator liked it)

Vampire Knight is a story about a guy, Zero, whose parents were killed by vampires when he was younger. He was taken to Cross Academy, where he met Yuki Cross, the headmaster's adopted daughter, and our heroine (who was attacked by a vampire when she was 5, and saved by Kaname Kuran, a very important character, and pure-blood vampire)

See, in this world, only pure-bloods can turn people into vampires by biting them. Unluckily for Zero (who abhors vampires) the vampire who killed his family (and bit him) was a pure-blood vampire.

So Zero must deal with his slowly becoming a vampire, trying not to succumb to the vampire instinct (altho he ends up attacking Yuki early on anyway)

In no way is it like Twilight .-. Cept for the vampire that doesn't drink blood (altho in Twilight, they're vegetarian. In Vampire Knight, Zero just really hates vampires (so he tends to hate himself too, even asking Yuki to shoot him dead with the Bloody Rose gun, a very dangerous weapon against vampires) so he doesn't want to succumb to vampire instincts)

• 1 month later...
I was considering on whether to bump this or not.
It could pick up again and I've been watching some anime lately, so...why not?
*crouches*
WAKE UP MULTIVERSE! DIMENSIONAL UPPERCUT!
*punches Multiverse*
I used Green Wisdom, it's possible to punch a forum thread >.>

Anyway...
5Ds is having an epic climax.
I've been watching the Wolverine anime, I have a feeling it's only a 1 arc series, but still kinda good. Like the realistic art, but the story itself is only meh, so unless you like Wolverine, don't watch it.
The fillers in Naruto are finally over...Sasuke vs the Kages will be cool to see.
And one question: Has anyone read/watched Beezlebub?
I read the plot summary, seems like it'd be mildly interesting and it seems to be getting popular, so I was considering getting into it.

I watched the first episode of Beelzebub. I'm not to into it but I might watch more if I'm bored. Right now I'm more focused on watching Darker Than Black and am then going to finish Legend of the Legendary heroes. Then I might finish Pandora Hearts. I've been in an anime watching mood and already watched Durarara so I'm on a decent rate.

Fusion

You must read Pandora Hearts :/

As I've heard from a review (and clearly saw from the cover)

it's like Kingdom hearts mixed with Alice in Wonderland :/

BUT

Wait until you catch up on

Negima
Soul Eater
20th Century Boys (you must read ASAP, after Soul Eater and Negima, or right after Negima, if possible.)

and the others.

oh, and IDK if that gif was from Durarara .-.

And, no, I don't know where that chick is from.

WAIT

FUSION

Also

add Black Cat to your list

It is teh epic animez >:U

Trust me, it gets a LOT better.

Altho I personally loved it even before the epicness (then again, I love HAYATE, and it's almost as nonsensical as Lucky Star >.>)

Also, Fusion, apparently Soul Eater anime is just 52 episodes

So might wanna WATCH it rather than READ it.

And after Negima and Soul Eater

20th Century Boys >:U

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1297659734' post='5007993']
It was that one sig he had, remember?
But eh, I'll sample it out tomorrow (when I'm not procrastinating)
And guys, does ANYONE know where this chick is from?
[img]http://uploads.yugiohcardmaker.net/av-264112.jpg[/img]
I really need to know .~.
[/quote]
Late reply but I do happen to know.

Sheena Fujibayashi from Tales of Symphonia, video game for the Game Cube.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1297715404' post='5008756']
Thanks Andx, + rep. Needed that for DEF >.>
[/quote]
No problem.

What did you need it for though? Someone's appearance or something else entirely? lol

Same pic? With the name you could find plenty of others, though searching any video game/anime girl's name is always a risk.

Smeargle wasn't it? Would have to go check to be sure. If you feel bad for doing it don't kill characters. xD

Archived