The Official Metal/Hardcore Thread

~NOiSE~

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eww. Trivium. D:<

Yeahhhh! Trivium! :lol:

The only band I can play TWO of their songs (Pull Harder and Dying Your Arms, although neither completely in full).

There has been a direct corralation between the decline of the amount of time I spend picking up my guitar and joining this site. I got new strings of my sister for birthday and I still haven't bothered to tune in properly yet. It's probably cuz I don't feel I've got much better (I set my standards too high in everything I do, a major flaw :) )

Speaking of birthday and Christmas, got my Sonic Syndicate album - did I mention how hot Karin is? - and Volbeat who are friggin awesome.

As usual not as heavy as some stuff but still very enjoyable.

Don't worry about it Jester it will pick as people get back after holidays.

The only band I can play TWO of their songs (Pull Harder and Dying Your Arms, although neither completely in full).

There has been a direct corralation between the decline of the amount of time I spend picking up my guitar and joining this site. I got new strings of my sister for birthday and I still haven't bothered to tune in properly yet. It's probably cuz I don't feel I've got much better (I set my standards too high in everything I do, a major flaw :) )

Speaking of birthday and Christmas, got my Sonic Syndicate album - did I mention how hot Karin is? - and Volbeat who are friggin awesome.

Hey, Sonic Syndicate is cool =) I'm not sure I like the new singer, but the first three albums were pretty good.

While I'm here, I might as well post a song.

The "beauty and the beast" metal band from Germany, Deadlock.

Listen to the chorus and you'll see why they're called that

Hey, Sonic Syndicate is cool =) I'm not sure I like the new singer, but the first three albums were pretty good.

While I'm here, I might as well post a song.

The "beauty and the beast" metal band from Germany, Deadlock.

Listen to the chorus and you'll see why they're called that

Archived