The Official Metal/Hardcore Thread

~NOiSE~

I read somewhere that metal corrupts the youth and turns them away from the light of Jesus. It's evil and it's killing our children! Stop this blasphemy!

ARE YOU SO f***ing RETARDED..... Metal for me is a salvation and its true it save me from the famous CACO gangs and hip hop s*** don't you dare say again that metal is evil because not all of us are, to be even more precise aim following the gift of our Ronnie James Dio.

OUR GOLDEN RULE THE BROTHERHOOD OF METAL, That means the i am a metalhead can be friends with a diabolic metalhead,glam metalhead or even a psychopath metalhead the only thing that changes is there beliefs and that's all its there decision Dammit your so annoying...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARE YOU SO f***ing RETARDED..... Metal for me is a salvation and its true it save me from the famous CACO gangs and hip hop s*** don't you dare say again that metal is evil because not all of us are, to be even more precise aim following the gift of our Ronnie James Dio.

OUR GOLDEN RULE THE BROTHERHOOD OF METAL, That means the i am a metalhead can be friends with a diabolic metalhead,glam metalhead or even a psychopath metalhead the only thing that changes is there beliefs and that's all its there decision Dammit your so annoying...

Agreed dude, mainstream music has more bad influence and provide false hopes actually.

Obvious troll is obvious, bro... Way to fall into it.

I read somewhere that metal corrupts the youth and turns them away from the light of Jesus. It's evil and it's killing our children! Stop this blasphemy!

Make sure to say something offensive about metal in every thread with METALMAXIMAL in it. 100% instant troll success.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear lord, overzealous metalheads are the easiest people in the world to troll...

I love metal, but I wish I didn't have to feel like I'm part of an over-obsessive cult because of it. I take pride in being a metal fan who's not a total freak.

I love metal, but I wish I didn't have to feel like I'm part of an over-obsessive cult because of it. I take pride in being a metal fan who's not a total freak.

You and I both... Yes, I love metal. Yes, I'm passionate about metal. But, that's as far as it goes with me. It's not a "brotherhood". It's not some sort of cult. You're not born as some special "chosen one" that's destined to spread the word of metal worldwide. It's called being a fan of a certain genre of music. People just take it too far.

You and I both... Yes, I love metal. Yes, I'm passionate about metal. But, that's as far as it goes with me. It's not a "brotherhood". It's not some sort of cult. You're not born as some special "chosen one" that's destined to spread the word of metal worldwide. It's called being a fan of a certain genre of music. People just take it too far.

Glad there are others who share my state of mind regarding the subject xD

This is technically metalcore, but Zao is possibly the best metalcore band in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEK7MojvHlc

No; you're annoying. With your "Metal Crusader" persona. Stop it. It's f***ing old and f***ing boring.

No; you're annoying. With your "Metal Crusader" persona. Stop it. It's f***ing old and f***ing boring.

Dude he was trolling and i fell for it dammit and also aim not forcing anybody with some metal crusade WTF XD seriously i know what's what dude but the guy who post that s*** really just pissed me off! lol.

Dude he was trolling and i fell for it dammit and also aim not forcing anybody with some metal crusade WTF XD seriously i know what's what dude but the guy who post that s*** really just pissed me off! lol.

>OUR GOLDEN RULE THE BROTHERHOOD OF METAL

That is essentially a metal crusade. Nobody uses Brotherhood to describe a collective, except self-righteous nobs who think they're preaching the greater good.

Also, if you can tell if someone's trolling, and you get pissed off, don't f***ing rise to it. It only feeds us trolls more. By the birdcage of Garuda, you're annoying.

>OUR GOLDEN RULE THE BROTHERHOOD OF METAL

That is essentially a metal crusade. Nobody uses Brotherhood to describe a collective, except self-righteous nobs who think they're preaching the greater good.

Also, if you can tell if someone's trolling, and you get pissed off, don't f***ing rise to it. It only feeds us trolls more. By the birdcage of Garuda, you're annoying.

At least thanks for the advice but whatever aim not wasting my breath....

Archived