Tentacruel Posted November 20, 2010 Author Report Share Posted November 20, 2010 The reason I don't like dogs is that they just don't leave you alone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Catman25 Posted November 20, 2010 Report Share Posted November 20, 2010 ^ You mean they don't let you sleep. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zimiri of the Muse Posted November 21, 2010 Report Share Posted November 21, 2010 [quote name='Clair' timestamp='1290046502' post='4792561'] *points at cat*I had two cats, now one. Blaze passed away recently... ><I like cats more than dogs... even though dogs are more fun to be around and provide more entertainment. The cats I've had were all incredibly low-maintenance. [/quote] sorry for your loss [quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1290136192' post='4794782'] [url="http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/232/8/8/Bright_eyes__by_lonelyrider07.jpg"]This[/url] is by far a cute picture of my favorite breed of dog. So is [url="http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/nature/?q=Malamute%20puppy&order=9&offset=24&offset=24#/d1cvisj"]this other picture[/url]. That being said, I like cats equally. Just in a different way. I am still a dog person though. [/quote] Huskies are the best! I love them even though one tried to kill me ( most dogs do). Our neighbor had a husky, she was put down last winter because she fell on the ice and couldn't get back up, she was the nicest dog. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icy Posted November 21, 2010 Report Share Posted November 21, 2010 [quote name='Cаtmаn' timestamp='1290293017' post='4798738'] ^ You mean they don't let you sleep. [/quote] I dunno... the sound of Dog barks is like harps to my ears. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-Berserker- Posted November 21, 2010 Report Share Posted November 21, 2010 I have a lot of cats... In Facebook... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Catterjune Posted November 23, 2010 Report Share Posted November 23, 2010 I hate to have to necrobump, but it's only been 2 days and still on the front page... But I think I'll just leave this here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/pets/8151924/Dogs-are-smarter-than-cats.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CinnamonStar Posted November 23, 2010 Report Share Posted November 23, 2010 Meh I like certain dog breeds and Athena (the cat of my bf's neighboor) but I'm not a big fan of cats or dogs. I prefer fish, especially fish from the twilight zone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Makο Posted November 23, 2010 Report Share Posted November 23, 2010 I have 2 cats and 1 dog. Although I prefer dogs, I enjoy cats as well. Calicos FTW. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ovedrive Posted November 23, 2010 Report Share Posted November 23, 2010 Dogs > Cats Nah, hell I love them both. I have 2 dogs. I never had a cat but I think some are really cute =D. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.