The C.C.C. (Card Creating Championships) The biggest tournament ever! FINALS BEGIN!

4 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?!?!?

• ZEXRTA
    • HILA
    • TIE

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I forgot to do something... Field Spell Card is here.

219713.jpg

Lore: If neither player has inflicted Battle Damage for 3 consecutive turns while this card was face-up on the field, destroy all face-up cards on the field and inflict damage to both players equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 300. If the damage inflicted by this card's effect sends both players' Life Points to 0, the owner of this card wins the duel. After damage has been inflicted by this card's effect, both players discard their entire hands and send the top 5 cards of their Decks to their Graveyards, before drawing cards up to the number of cards each player previously had before this effect resolved.

I could throw in a speech on how this card involves me if you like.

[spoiler=Task 3 results]

well since were in the finals, i will now announce the winners of the rounds instead of the losers.

only one person won by default and that was zextra.

oh and matt, dark glass, and unorthadox, im proud to say that you have all, been beaten by hila, thermatic, and admiral by a 1 legged support!

well, the final 4. you proud? good! are you confident? good! are you ready for the wierdest yet best thing ever to happen? good, me neither. are you ready for 5 requirements? no? well your doing 5 anyway.

requirement 1

make your own card type and attribute and put it on a card. (and yes its that simple)

requirement 2

make a spell, or trap card that involves both your new attribute and your new type.

requirement 3

now that we have covered all the basics, make a monster with your type and attribute, and put describe it as the master of your type and attribute in its name.

requirement 4

make an enemy for your master. invent an opposite attribute and type, and put it on a monster. in the title, describe it as the master of your type and attribute. in the effect, make sure that you involve your other master (refer to requirement 4)

Archived