The C.C.C. (Card Creating Championships) The biggest tournament ever! FINALS BEGIN!

4 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?!?!?

• ZEXRTA
    • HILA
    • TIE

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hardest task I've had on YCM, here you go:

[spoiler=Card 1]

215632ym.jpg

After activation, equip this card to a face-up monster. During your opponent's Damage Step, when a monster your opponent controls attacks the equipped monster, the equipped monster gains ATK equal to it's original ATK until the End Phase of your next turn. When the equipped monster is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, return this card to your hand.

[spoiler=Card 2]

215632te.jpg

If there are 2 or more monsters with the same name on either your field or your opponent's field, the owner of the monsters cannot be attacked. If there are no monsters on a players field, they can be attacked directly until the 4th Standby Phase after this effect was activated. If a player is attacked directly when this effect is activated, the Battle Damage both players take is halved.

[spoiler=Card 3]

215632m.jpg

Each time a Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls is sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 monster you control to Special Summon it to your field. When a monster Summoned by this card's effect is destroyed, it is removed from play.

Alright, let me say a couple of things first:

• Thermatic, I tried to find another picture for my Equip card, but I couldn't find any others which matched the name, so I hope you don't mind if I use that picture as well...

• The Field Card was hard as HELL to make. It's not easy to come up with a card that would "block" attacks to both players, so I came up with a card for stall decks. The effect, though it doesn't directly block attacks, makes it harder for your opponent (or you) to get through defensive monsters. Sure the effects apply to both players, but it would make things annoying for your opponent if they try to attack...

• The picture on the 3rd card, in case you couldn't tell, is a zombie/skeleton-like thing arising from the dead...

Alright, enough ranting. Here are the cards:

[spoiler=Requirement 1: Phoenix Tornado Burst Blade]

99600o.jpg

Lore:

Activate only while there are 3 or more monsters in your Graveyard. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to the number of monsters in your Graveyard x200. Once per turn, you can select a monster you control. That monster cannot attack this turn, and activate one of the following effects based on the Level of the selected monster:

• Levels 4 or lower: When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, you can return this card to your hand at the End Phase.

• Levels 5-6: When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy a face-up monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200..

• Levels 7 and above: When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Requirement 2: Defender's Materialization Zone]

99600y.jpg

Lore:

Neither player can control more than 3 monsters. If a player controls more than 3 monsters when this card is activated, he or she returns a number of monsters to his or her Deck so that he or she controls 3 monsters. When a monster selects a Defense Position monster as an attack target, halve its ATK during the Damage Step only. When a player controls no monsters, he or she cannot Special Summon during his or her next turn. If either player has less than 2 monsters during the 4th Standby Phase after this card's activation, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Requirement 3: Necroid Immortality]

99600.jpg

Lore:

When a DARK monster you control destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Dark Reproduction counter on this card (max. 2). DARK monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each Dark Reproduction Counter on this card. You can remove 2 "Dark Reproduction" counters from this card by removing from play 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster in your Graveyard. The attribute of the Special Summoned monster is changed to DARK.

Thermatic, you will not progress by default this time. My cards are in.

Newfie, they all have my name on due to the requirement indicating you wanted a personal touch. I guess I should also point out that being placed vertically means placed as normal, and placed horizontally means being placed sideways like a monster in Defence.

[spoiler=My Three Entries]

258150p.jpg

Lore: This card can only be equipped to a monster you control. While the equipped monster is in Attack Position, when it attacks a Defence Position monster whose DEF is lower than the equipped monsters ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage. While the equipped monster is in Defence Position, it cannot be selected as the target of a Spell Card.

258150.jpg

Lore: During each of your End Phases, pay 1000 Life Points. If you do not, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can change the alignment of this card. If this card is placed vertically, you can send 1 card you control to the Graveyard to inflict 800 damage to your opponent, and your opponent's monsters can attack directly. If this card is placed horizontally, neither player can declare an attack.

258150c.jpg

Lore: Select 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard. Special Summon it to your side of the field and equip it with this card. A monster equipped with this card cannot attack or activate its effect. Once per turn, you can change the alignment of this card. If this card is placed vertically, your opponent can only select the equipped monster as an attack target. If this card is placed horizontally, your opponent can only select the equipped monster as the target of a card effect(s) that target 1 monster card (ignoring target conditions).

The error code was resolved yesterday, I was making the 3 cards since then.

[spoiler=Unorthodox World Blazing Arrows]23357a.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is equipped to a monster, you must destroy all other monsters you control. The monster equipped with this card, it gains 1000 ATK points. Every time a monster is Summoned, the equipped monster loses 100 ATK points. When a monster is destroyed by the equipped monster, the equipped monster loses 200 ATK points. If one of your opponents monster's was destroyed by a monster other than the equipped monster, the equipped monster gains 100 ATK points. The equipped monster can not declare an ATK if its ATK points are higher than the equipped monsters original ATK points. When the equipped monster is destroyed, you lose Life Points equal to the equipped monsters ATK points.

[spoiler=Unorthodox Dimensional Plain]23357t.jpg[spoiler=Lore]As long as this card is face-up on the field, when one of your monsters is destroyed as a result of battle, roll a die. If it lands on a 1, the monster stays on the field and the monster that attacked the card is sent to the Graveyard. If it lands on a 2, remove from play both monsters, neither card's can be returned to the Deck or hand. If it lands on a 3, the destroyed monster is sent to the Graveyard as normal. If it lands on a 4, the destroyed card is returned to your hand at the end of the Battle Phase. If it lands on a 5, return the destroyed card to your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. If it lands on a 6, the destroyed monster is sent to the Graveyard as normal and the monster that destroyed the card is sent to the Graveyard as well. You must pay 300 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases to keep this card on the field. If you do not, this card is removed from play.

[spoiler=Unorthodox Ritual - Tribute to the Dead]23357m.jpg[spoiler=Lore]To activate this card, you must offer half of your Life Points. When an opponent's monster(s) are sent to the Graveyard, you can search your Deck for a monster that is the same level and attribute as the destroyed monster. Then, you can Special Summon the destroyed monster on your side of the field. When the Special Summoned monster is destroyed, it is sent to your opponent's Graveyard.

Sorry for being late:

[spoiler=Equip Card]

296813n.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Warrior-Type or Machine-Type monster. When the equipped monster attacks an opponent monster, the attack target is not destroyed. At the end of the Damage Step put 1 Shock Counter on the monster this card attacked. A monster with a Shock Counter on it cannot attack. When a monster with a Shock Counter on it is destroyed by a card's effect inflict 300 points of damage to the controller of that card for each Shock Counter on the destroyed monster.

[spoiler=Field Card]

296813.jpg

Each time a monster is Normal Summoned to the field put 1 Materialization Counter on this card. Both players can remove 2 Materialization Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from their Deck into face-up Attack Position. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy all monster Special Summoned by this effect on the field. Then you take 300 points of damage for each monster destroyed by this effect.

[spoiler=Spell Card]

296813.jpg

You can activate this card only by removing from play 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you control. Select 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard. The selected monster is removed from play and placed in your Removed from Play Zone. During the 2nd turn after this card activation, Special Summon the monster removed from play by this card's effect to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. The Special Summoned monster is treated as a Machine-Type monster.

Edit: Second card edited.

Archived