Round 0, Match 0  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='NightWalker' timestamp='1297538346' post='5004885']
Fo 'sho ;3
Dont worry, we're going to completely take over the next one.
[/quote]

Only all General/Clubs and Organizations people will win.

There's no doubt there.

OF COURSE YOU CAN GET HIGH HONORS.

[quote name='Wind Sorcerer Vaati' timestamp='1297538842' post='5004900']
Only all General/Clubs and Organizations people will win.

There's no doubt there.

OF COURSE YOU CAN GET HIGH HONORS.
[/quote]

Agreed.
And would that not be just as good?
I'd be fine with at least being recognized.

[quote name='Cаtmаn' timestamp='1297537014' post='5004826']
Us gfx'ers gotta stick together. ;D
[/quote]

[quote name='NightWalker' timestamp='1297538346' post='5004885']
Fo 'sho ;3
Dont worry, we're going to completely take over the next one.
[/quote]

Neither of you two voted for me. So who are you talking about? <_<

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1297548749' post='5005313']
Neither of you two voted for me. So who are you talking about? <_<
[/quote]

Hmm.... good point.

BUT i voted for you against Rag.
AND the only reason i didnt vote for you in the clair match, was because i couldnt choose between you and clair.

ANDx2 I didnt even know this was a competition, i thought it was a friendly match up.

[i]Finals go up Friday and end whenever the hell I feel like it (maybe five days).

Trophies are sent to Overdrive, we have the YMB1 finalists verse the YMB2 finalists, free-for-all, as-many-votes-as-you-want thread for five days.

THEN YMB2 IS OVER. D':[/i]

Just to clarify, Rocky Road isn't fourth place. Rocky Road is the person who got the farthest in this tournament while facing some of the toughest opponents. Legend Zero was going to win it, but he got third, so I'll find someone else.

The finals match is posted, and will last for seven days.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/240266-ymb2-finals-clair-vs-ragnarok1945/

I expect upwards of 75 votes, so make that happen.

I am determining the Rocky Road winner now. Expect it on the first post in about fifteen minutes.

Knew it'd be Shadow. He deserves it.
But uh, I have a question.
About the upcoming YMB1 vs YMB2 matches...do you think we should maybe include the YModB winners too?
And I was pondering on whether we should allow Mods into the YMB3...
The thing is, as they often tell us, they're normal people just like us. And the vast majority of General (the main voters for YMB) I think wouldn't vote them just because they're Mods.
The reason Mods are known is for the stuff they do and their personalities, much like us normal members. I don't think anyone would vote for a Mod in a match between them and a popular member like Dark just because they're a Mod. They'd vote for who they like better, or hate less.
It was good to separate them before since it was a contest to determine the best Mod, but I think the Mods who didn't win the YModB should have a chance at competing again for best member in YMB3. I honestly don't think someone would have an unfair match just because they're facing a Mod.

Though I'm sure my logic has some flaws that I'm unaware of at the moment, so say something if you feel that that's a bad idea.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1298440615' post='5028350']
Knew it'd be Shadow. He deserves it.
But uh, I have a question.
About the upcoming YMB1 vs YMB2 matches...do you think we should maybe include the YModB winners too?
And I was pondering on whether we should allow Mods into the YMB3...
The thing is, as they often tell us, they're normal people just like us. And the vast majority of General (the main voters for YMB) I think wouldn't vote them just because they're Mods.
The reason Mods are known is for the stuff they do and their personalities, much like us normal members. I don't think anyone would vote for a Mod in a match between them and a popular member like Dark just because they're a Mod. They'd vote for who they like better, or hate less.
It was good to separate them before since it was a contest to determine the best Mod, but I think the Mods who didn't win the YModB should have a chance at competing again for best member in YMB3. I honestly don't think someone would have an unfair match just because they're facing a Mod.

Though I'm sure my logic has some flaws that I'm unaware of at the moment, so say something if you feel that that's a bad idea.
[/quote]

No one else had close as hell matches.

Nah, I'd rather exclude the YModB winners for the "final' final match.

And if you want to include mods in the YMB3, go ahead. I'm not sure exactly why Smesh originally excluded mods, but I didn't want to include them for the YMB2, so we had an offshoot with the YModB. I personally think it's smart to include all the mods in the YMB3.

I also think it would be smart to include the previous winners in the YMB3, since, according to you, it is not going to be for awhile. Since the YMB2 was so close to the YMB1, I had to exclude the winners, but I think everyone should have a clean slate if you are going to wait any more than two months.

check the first post guise

Now that we have our four trophy winners, I will PM Overdrive tomorrow after I make the final final thread of the YMB2, and we'll get awesomesauce trophies and have some fun with our last match.

CONGRATS TO CLAIR
CONGRATS TO RAGNAROK
CONGRATS TO LEGEND ZERO
SOMEWHAT CONGRATS TO SHADOW ZERO
NEXEV... WE FEEL YOUR PAIN

<3

Archived