YCM Member Brawl - 2.0

Dark

Round 0, Match 0  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

Used to play the clarinet. I don;t know if I'll have hte skilled to play on a team at my school. Eventually I will.

On topic, it looks like more new members have joined into this competition. It's gonna be a long one I can see. Funny that I'm not in the list. I can feel lonely sometimes...>.<

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lolblackasacherrleader Black-sn, you're popular, and people like you. Be a little less moe about it, okay? lol
[quote name='LichKing Lelouch' timestamp='1291854536' post='4838912']
Stars don't matter, I'm lucky to have gotten in myself.

Especially since the two people who nominated me are both being constantly bigoted by me.
[/quote]
You're lucky? YOU'RE lucky?
Please excuse me for a moment. *goes to some random empty area and laughs my head off before returning* Creator, I honestly think that you would have a better chance then I would, I mean seriously. More people know you, and less of them hate you. That, and you have the entire Organization backing you, as well as some others that are members of it.

You know, what really matters when it comes down to it is more members getting into the YMB.
We need a list update so people can nominate people in or put them up for grabs.
I honestly think the 3 people who nominated me after I got in should retract it and nominate someone else. I believe it was Pride, Creator, and 1 other guy who did so.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1291926613' post='4840133']
You know, what really matters when it comes down to it is more members getting into the YMB.
We need a list update so people can nominate people in or put them up for grabs.
I honestly think the 3 people who nominated me after I got in should retract it and nominate someone else. I believe it was Pride, Creator, and 1 other guy who did so.
[/quote]

So, your empathy tells me to take away your nomination so I can vote for someone else? I don't know who to nominate, the people I know are already contestants...

[quote name='Рride' timestamp='1291938688' post='4840555']
So, your empathy tells me to take away your nomination so I can vote for someone else? I don't know who to nominate, the people I know are already contestants...
[/quote]

It's not that I appreciate you voted for me, I do, honestly. I just figured since I'm already in, that nomination could go to someone who needs 1 more in.
If it doesn't matter to you since you don't know anyone else...what about Chaos Sonic :P

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1291940254' post='4840601']
It's not that I appreciate you voted for me, I do, honestly. I just figured since I'm already in, that nomination could go to someone who needs 1 more in.
If it doesn't matter to you since you don't know anyone else...what about Chaos Sonic :P
[/quote]

Aww, thanks Fusion. That means a lot coming from my Sun Guardian. ;)

I'll do an update of this thread with all new nominations, and if we get to 48 or more contestants, I'll do a random generator thing and get our 64 participants.

Just give me until midnight tonight to get this done, since I've had a rough week and not much time for anything.

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1292026009' post='4842624']
I'll do an update of this thread with all new nominations, and if we get to 48 or more contestants, I'll do a random generator thing and get our 64 participants.

Just give me until midnight tonight to get this done, since I've had a rough week and not much time for anything.
[/quote]

Can't wait to see his started. I plan on actually voting this time, no matter who I may have to choose from.

It's been bad for you lately then? Sorry to hear that Dark. D:

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1292026009' post='4842624']

[/quote]
So sorry, but orginally had a vote for Fusion, could it be changed in for BT?

Or is it too late?

If you've already posted that before, I suggest you delete that post so I don't delete two votes for Fusion. I will allow an exception, but please don't tell me you are changing just because Fusion has more than two nominations. It's not much hassle, but I said that people can have three, four, five, seven nominations. It's not a problem. :/

December 10, 2010: 9:10 PM

YMB 2 Nominations

43 total contestants.

Revolver Amethyst (2)
Clair (2)
J-Max (3)
Cherry (3)
Larxene (2)
Liam (2)
Nexev (2)
Andx (2)
Daisuke L (3)
El Make (4)
BlackSkullCortez (2)
Marisa (2)
ProtoMachineEmperor (2)
Dark (2)
Matt Bahamut (3)
Fenrir (2)
Fusion X Denver (3)
BrokenHeart13 (3)
LichKing (2)
Smeargle (2)
Smesh (2)
ragnarok (2)
Coyote Stark (3)
Armadilloz (4)
Sakura Haruno (2)
The Composer (2)
Evangelion-02 (2)
Spoon (3)
Daft Innovation (3)
Lovely CC (4)
Donovyn Mikara (2)
Deustodo (2)
Monkey (3)
Shadow Zero (2)
FTW(For The Wynn) (3)
Atman (2)
Overdrive (2)
Enrise (2)
Zextra (2)
King (3)
Kaisu (2)
Mako109 (2)
Legend Zero (2)

Burnpsy
Revenant Black
Evilfusion
Jolta
The Candyman
Final Fantasy Revolution
LeoMence
Kotaro
Bassa
Marik III
Kagene Satsuki
Trimage
techi
Engetsu
Sondance
Professor Layton
Vuvuzela of Triumph
GenzoTheHarpist
BehindTheMask
Kisuke Urahara
BT

I don't feel it's fair to those who have gotten two nominations to allow people with one nomination to get entrance.

I will wait for a few more days, and if this thread has not moved from its position, I am forced to use this list of sixty-four.

Archived