Dark

Round 0, Match 0  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Twig' timestamp='1291339669' post='4824907']
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg5SwyTvAHw"]Rainbows are cool because it makes hungry kids smile. Poor kids don't have homes because the rent is too damn high.[/url]

It doesn't hurt to try.

coughohitsgoingtohappenIbetyouonethousandpointslolinternetnumberscough
[/quote]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw&feature=channel]I wonder if that's how the bed intruder started.[/url]

Eh, maybe.

coughIknowbutIhadtotryandbeoptimisticaboutitcough

I appreciate you trying to help by posting a nominee list and whatnot, but don't- yet.

Tomorrow I will go through however many posts are posted, and all edits afterwards will be ruled null. I will make a prelim contestant and nominee list from [i]that[/i], et cetera... essentially, I have my own organized way of running this, so it's honestly a waste of your time to help with this part of the brawl. If you want to help, posting rounds is infinitely more important than this.

Also, you are not required to retract votes for people who have two nominations. In fact, I'll be listing the total nominations that each person has, so if Larxene ends up with seven nominations, he'll get the pleasure and bragging rights of saying he had the most nominations. Which is worthless, but oh well.

Now that Fading Black is "gone" from this brawl, I feel either another popular RPer will win, or Clair will show up as a finalist (or winner), since she was beated by Black last time. You all can bet amongst yourselves about who is going to win, but have fun organizing that. <___<

True, but I'm fairly sure that we can get to 48 quite easily, as we did so last time. What I'm probably going to do is if we halt somewhere between 49 and 63, I'll take people with one nomination and put them into a random number generator to see who gets a free nomination from the almighty Dark.

20 people in so far? That's not bad, as this thread has been open for like two days. In five more days, I'm fairly sure we'd be at around 55 or so, but you never know. D':

Also, @ Layton: you can't really "drop out" of this. If two people nominated you, you are in, no questions. If you really, [i]really[/i] don't want to be in the brawl, you'll have to pretty much ignore it until it is over.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1291402075' post='4826070']
lol sweetness :D Glad to know I will get another go :D

Nominations (Even if in already :P)
Saturnpaladin
Mako
Monkey (Is he still around?)
[/quote]

You can't vote Saturn, the top 3 YMB winners last time aren't in this round.
Mako109 and Monkey are in though, and yeah he's around.

Archived