• 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10
    • 1,000,000,000/10
  2. 2. Do you think I will finish all the pokemon?

• Yes, you can do it.
    • No, it has never been done and won't ever be done.
  3. 3. Do you think I should use counter effect style in Sinnoh and Unova Region?

[quote name='Dhole' timestamp='1292514464' post='4856864']
Yeah the pics are getting pretty bad but its because I am having a hard time finding good ones. Anyway do you really think the Shiny is REALLY OP'd I mean first you have to get Typholsion on the field then you have to get Shining Synchron and then you have to get a level 2 non-Tuner monster and then you have to Synchro Summon, but if it is to OP'd I will get rid of the Fire Oath effect.
[/quote]
Well, I can see how getting Typholsion on the field would be a challenge, but if you do, Shining Synchron would be invincible, and you could just summon a level 2 non tuner and bam, you can synchro shiny typhlosion. Plus, fire oath is useless because if you have inflicted 3000 damage 3 times you've probably already won the duel.
I've been finding good pics for my cards.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need link

[quote name='VildeChaya' timestamp='1292619282' post='4859632']
Many of the pic SUCK and some just look like a lion in the shape of the pokemon like persian arcanine and kadabra but some ROCK like charmeleon
[/quote]

Alright well the ones you think are bad are call REALISTIC!!!! Charmeleon really doesn't have that good of pic. Charmander has a good pic, squirtle has a good pic.

[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1292714906' post='4862970']
hi
[/quote]

Well that is not exactly what I meant and isn't that spam? Not that I would report you.

[quote name='thegreatmightypoo' timestamp='1292715761' post='4863000']
lol
[/quote]

I have no comment. Oh wait, how do you like the new shiny typhlosion?

[quote name='Lugia 8' timestamp='1292716000' post='4863009']
Nice cards, I love them. They are so awesome. If you can't tell my favorite Pokemon is Lugia and I cannot wait until you make him. 10/10
[/quote]

Thanks for the awesome rate. I am hoping to get to Lugia soon.

Epic
I love the Ninetails pic, it takes cake.
I need to set aside an hour of two to go over these cards properly...later.
Oh, and you have inspired me to make a Pokemon set. But it won't be up for a while....need to work out why Bulbasaur's pic won't upload to the card.
*salutes* Keep up the good work!

[quote name='Obsidan' timestamp='1292756240' post='4864009']
Epic
I love the Ninetails pic, it takes cake.
I need to set aside an hour of two to go over these cards properly...later.
Oh, and you have inspired me to make a Pokemon set. But it won't be up for a while....need to work out why Bulbasaur's pic won't upload to the card.
*salutes* Keep up the good work!
[/quote]

I am glad I inspired you. I cannot wait for more comments from you because it seems I will probably get some more comments that actually talk about the effect. I am in the process of changing Sandshrew, Sandslash, and Parasect so if you read those and you are totally disgusted you know why.

[quote name='Lugia 8' timestamp='1292764152' post='4864198']
I didn't realize there was a Pokedexless category, I love the shiny pokemon.
[/quote]

Thanks I am very fond of my Shiny Pokemon but I will post a Pokedexless card every 1000 views and every 100 comments.

Archived