Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, it seems like every time I do ANYTHING, it gets you angry at me!
I try to help your character escape the 4th or 5th death in this series, and you accuse me of wanting to enslave him. I mention your character, and you say I'm controlling her!
Plus, I'm not the only one who reuses characters here!

Then why couldn't you have mentioned any character that would ACTUALLY have any anomalies in their records?

Like, I dunno, Aki, the former robot that's only existed for like 4 years and was dead for one of them, or Itsu, who's posing as a teacher despite the fact that she comes from another reality and has pretty much been in EVERY Yu-Gi-Oh! RP on this site since you made her up? Or Hell, the vice principal's the freaking devil, Rayos doesn't have a decent history even AFTER getting back all his memories, Drake's a mass murderer, Mark's been dead for a couple years. And lookie there, the last three are even my characters! Wow, it's almost like you went out of your way to control Elisa's character arc.

Ugh, OK. TFF, don't talk to me again.

... wait... actually when you consider the fact that Servant is the only Emperor awakened, and the fact that Aporia's duel against Leo, Luna and Jack is the first duel with a ME to involve the losers risk losing their life, I'd say that Servant's ME isn't capable of killing yet. Injuring, most likely, but not killing.

... so, technically, Drake should be able to live to duel another day.

Uh, no.

Yusei got beat to Hell when he Dueled Placido, Jack and Crow probably have some internal bleeding right now from Grannel and Jose, and Yusei didn't exactly come out of his Duel with Jose/Aporia unscathed either. Basically every Duel with the Machine Emperors involved the Signer(s) in question getting the sh*t knocked out of them, Jack vs. Luciano and Placido not withstanding since they were holding back.

Archived