Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [starting] [accepting in ooc thread]

Blackwing-Master

[color=crimson]"I activate my Trap Card, Fake Explosion." Mr. Singlus said as the air in front of Y-Dragon Head exploded, tricking the Neo into believing that he had destroyed the Union Monster, "Fake Explosion prevents Monsters from being destroyed by one battle and lets me Special Summon Summon Reactor SK, which I will now do." He said as a beige Machine made out of what appeared to be some form of WWI or WWII fighter jet appeared on the field, "Summon Reactor SK inflicts 800 points of damage to you after your first Summon of each turn, and, if he does that, he can also negate your first Attack of that turn."[/color]

[color=orange]"And what the Hell is Prisma doing?" Acid asked, annoyed at their choice in Fusion Substitute Monsters, "I swear to Neos, I'd punch that hunk of crystal next time I see him if I wouldn't break my hand on him."[/color]

[color=blue]"Werewolves are powered by the moon, I power the moon." Mark told Luisa, "I'm partially responsible for Wolfram's condition, I have to fix it."[/color]

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sola smiled as she flipped up one of her Trap Cards. [color=#FF2400]"I activate Chrono Reaction!"[/color]

Chrono Reaction
Trap/Counter
Activate when your opponent Special Summons a monster. Send 1 face-up "LV" monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Special Summon a monster from your hand or Deck that is written in the card text of the sent monster, ignoring any and all Summoning conditions.

As a result of the Special Summon, Neo started to glow. When the glow subsided, a more adult version of Neo, now with a short beard, glowing blue eyes, bigger armor, and a sword sparking with blue magical energy was standing in the previous version's place.

Neo the Mystic Paladin LV6
LIGHT/Spellcaster/6/2400/1200
This monster also counts as a Warrior-Type monster. This card cannot be removed from play. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, by sending this card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Neo the Mystic Paladin LV8" from your hand or Deck.

[color=#FF2400]"Besides, I still have Chrono Matron! Attack Y-Dragon Head with Second Splitter!"[/color]
The kangaroo hopped over and prepared to deliver an uppercut to the red dragon robot.

[i][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]"Ah, so he plays Reactors as well!"[/font][/i] Umbris said in surprise when Singlus countered Sola's attack. [i][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]"This is really starting to get interesting, huh Alex?"[/font][/i] Expecting a response from the lombax, the Neo-Spacian was confused when no response came. [i][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]"Alexander?"[/font][/i] Umbris turned to look at where Alexander was sitting, only to find Singlus' mocha latte and no lombax.

[i][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]"... sonuva...."[/font][/i]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unbeknownst to Luisa and Mark, Alexander was standing just outside of the cafeteria doors, his large ears able to hear their hushed voices. "A werewolf?" he mused to himself. "This I've got to see for myself."

"... what are you doing?"

Alexander yelped in shock, turning around to see Nat and Verde standing behind him. "N-n-n-nothing! I just... came here to get a mocha!" Coincidentally, that was what Alexander had originally intended to do.

[b][i]"Our apologies, Professor,"[/i][/b] said the Naturia Beast with a bow. [b][i]"Nathaniel, let us go."[/i][/b]

"Right," replied Nat as he continued to trek the empty halls, but not before shooting Alexander a confused look.

"Yeesh, that was close," Alex said in relief once Nat and Verde were gone. It took him a while to realize that his left hand was beginning to feel... strange. He looked down to see that his hand had begun to lose focus, distorted as if viewed through a blizzard. "Sh!t," he cursed under his breath, trying to regain his hand's focus. After a few seconds, his hand was no longer distorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Apparently, Prisma was called to be a stand-in for another monster," said Sparkman, sharing Acid's feelings.

"I still don't know why I'm here, though," said Avian. "You really only need this substitute to Fusion Summon Shining Flare, Sparkman."

Before Sparkman could give Avian a reason to stay, three more Heroes approached: the Destiny Heroes Double Dude, Disk Commander and Departed.

"Good day, gentlemen," greeted Double Dude, tipping his hat slightly.

"Good, now we have Plasma's Tributes," stated Avian. "Now we just need to wait for Trinity, or his materials, whichever comes first."

"We might as well get prepared now," Double Dude said, adjusting his glasses as he spoke. "After all, Acid here has already gone through the trouble of changing." At this, all three Destiny Heroes crossed their arms in front of them, and began to chant in unison:

[b][i]"As destiny commands, we three pay tribute to the Ultimate Destiny. Come forth, Destiny Hero Plasma!"[/i][/b] The three Heroes disappeared in a flash of dark light, and in their place stood the leader of the Destiny Heroes: Plasma, the Ultimate D.

"Our turn," said Sparkman as he called forth a Fusion Gate in front of him and Avian. Beastking of the Swamp crawled its way into the dark gateway. "And to answer your question, Avian," continued Sparkman, "I need you here because, when I am fused with Flare Wingman, Shining Flare is able to think more clearly."

"Alright, say no more," said Avian, seeing that he had no other choice but to fuse with the denizen of the swamps. He entered the gateway, and was followed by Sparkman a few moments later. Moments afterward, out of the gateway came Shining Flare Wingman.

((I'm ignoring the last two lines of that post for reasons that should be obvious, TFF))

[color=crimson]"I take it you're ending your turn?" Mr. Singlus asked, "Or do you have one more move?"[/color]

LP: 4000
Hand: 3
Monsters: Y (1500/[B]1600[/B], SK ([B]2000[/B]/1500)
S/T: 1 f/d

[color=orange]"I'm still gonna shoot one of his wings off." Acid said shrugging. "Principle of the thing and all that."[/color]

"Ah Dammit Vaion!" An armored Warrior with massive claw hands shouted as he and two other cyclopes walked into the room, "Gravito, I owe ya twenty when we get back home."

"Yeah, I'll add that to your tab, Farris." Gravito, the leftmost warrior, sporting a giant shield on his arm, told his compatriot.

"Guys, shut up." Vaion said, activating the Spell Vision Polymerization and fusing them into Vision Hero Trinity.

"Why did those two imbeciles get pegged as my Materials this time?" He asked the other Heroes, "Jesus, Vaion's fine, but the others are just... annoying. I'm kinda ashamed to be them right now."

"... I think my vision's blurring a bit," said Shining Flare Wingman in a somewhat unsure tone. "You don't think it's because of Beastking of the Swamps being used in the fusion?"

"Regardless," Plasma said, dismissing Shining Flare's concerns, "we are all here, so the meeting can now commence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After calming himself down from his "losing-focus" episode, Alexander entered the cafeteria and headed straight for the coffee machine. "Now, what was it called again, and how do I make it...?" he mused to himself. "Was it... 'double chocolate hazelnut mocha'...? No, that doesn't sound right... was it... 'triple shot white chocolate caramel'... no...."

"Mr. Abernathy?"

Once more, Alex nearly jumped out of his skin--er, fur-- and quickly turned around to see Luisa and Mark standing behind him. "Ah, Luisa! Fancy meeting you here, heh-heh!"

"Did I spook you? I'm sorry!" Luisa said apologetically.

While calming himself down, and hoping that he doesn't start to "lose focus" again, Alexander turned to look at Mark. "I'm sorry, I don't think I recognize you."

[color=blue]"New hire." Mark told Alexander, offering him a hand, "I run the on campus card shop... Which that damn dog better not have went through last night." He said, heading towards the area of the main floor reserved for his shop, beckoning Luisa and Alexander to follow him, "I'm Mark by the way, nice to meet you Mr. Abernathy." He said over his shoulder, having heard his name when Luisa exclaimed it earlier.[/color]

[color=orange]"You don't need to see to vote, Flare." Acid reminded him, sitting down in a decently large six toned throne, one for every Attribute, engraved with a stylized M above the headrest. As soon as he sat down, however, the blue sixth of the chair completely swallowed up the other five colors and froze solid, recognizing Acid as the Masked Heroes' emissary. "You just need to listen."[/color]

Trinity just nodded, "Vision is important, but the Mask speaks the truth. Use your ears where your eyes fail you." He sat down in a chair adjacent to Acid's, a semi-transparent one with swirls of various shades and hues of red scattered throughout its surface which all solidified into a transparent red the color of Trinity's own armor. Atop the headrest, like on the other three thrones, there was a stylized letter, in Trinity's case, a V.

Wildheart had to stifle a chuckle when Trinity brought up Zombyra, whilst Plasma would have been seen rolling his eyes were they not blank.

"Let us just get started. Double Dude has his tea time in an hour, after all," Plasma bluntly stated as he sat down on a dark throne resembling a clock tower, a stylized D on its headrest which resembled a clock face.

"Very well," S. Flare replied, taking his seat on a luminous throne emblazoned with a stylized H, the symbol of the Elemental Heroes, on its headrest. "Wildheart, you sure you don't wish for a seat?"

"Thank you, but no," Wildheart said, respectfully declining. "I'd rather stand."

S. Flare nodded his head. "Then we shall begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice to meet you," Alexander said, shaking Mark's hand before he and Luisa followed Mark to his Card Shop. "And you can just call me Alexander, or "Alex" for short. Hell, I'm almost starting to get used to "Fluffy", too," he added with a light-hearted chuckle before looking over at Luisa. He raised an eyebrow as he shifted to the left, as if expecting to see something behind Luisa.

"Professor?" Luisa asked, perplexed.

"That's odd. Isn't Wildheart usually with you?" Alexander asked.

"Oh, right. He's at a meeting right now with the other Heroes in the Spirit World," Luisa said, though was not going to say for what, hoping not to reveal Mark's full identity to Alexander.

Alex nodded slowly in understanding. "I see." He then turned to Mark. "Say, since you probably know a lot about cards from working here, I was wondering if you've heard of a card called [url="http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/57/11858.jpg"]"Curse of the Blue Moon"[/url]."

James looked to Rayos. "Look, all I'm saying is that you still need to keep your guard up, since this enemy may still come after you, no matter how much you want to be involved in this situation." James pulled out his PDA and checked the time, about 8:45. "The students should be coming in soon. If you wish to talk some more, come by around the same time tomorrow." James walked to his desk.

Jack, after walking to the end of the hallway turned around. "Wonder if they're done yet..." He started walking towards his homeroom.

[color=blue]Mark chuckled when Alexander mentioned that card, "It just so happens that my Deck uses moon based cards." He told the lombax as the aforementioned card popped out of his Duel Disk, "Pretty handy against a Beast-Warrior Deck, but it's one of those specialized cards that's useless everywhere else." He shrugged, "Why do you ask?"[/color]

[color=orange]"Yeah, see ya around." Rayos told James, walking out of his friend's classroom and towards his own, passing Jack along the way before heading to his own room, barely noticing his Mark react when he passed James on the way out and headed towards his class.[/color]

[color=crimson]Mr. Singlus picked up his double caff white chocolate mocha latte and took a fairly large drink, "Still warm." He said with a satisfied smile, walking to his own classroom while Sola went off to the empty one, "OK, you guys," He said to the waiting group of students, "Everyone here for Duel Disk Maintenance and Customization, we're in the room on the right. Everybody else, you're in the room on the left."[/color]

[color=green]Elisa, without Aki by her side for some reason, walked into James' Advanced Synchro Summoning classroom and took a seat in the back row.[/color]

Alexander grinned a bit at Mark's question. "I was actually thinking of including this card in my Card Combinations class," he explained. "I won't say exactly how else this card could be used," he added with a side glance to Luisa, who would be attending his class shortly, "but I will say that the inspiration for this card supposedly came from another universe. How Mr. Pegasus ever got such an idea is not entirely certain, but...," he said before giving an embarrassed laugh. "Sorry, I'm afraid I was rambling. Besides," he continued as he took out his PDA to look at the time, "class is about to start soon, and I left my Duel Spirit to look over someone's double caff white chocolate mocha... latte." He violently facepalmed himself. "Which was what I came to the cafeteria to get in the first place. I should hurry and--"

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b]"You little sh*t!!"[/b][/font]

This time, Alexander literally jumped into the air, almost hitting his head on the ceiling, before falling back down and landing in Mark's arms. Standing close to where Alex was moments ago was the Neo-Spacian Dark Panther, Umbris.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b]"What the hell was that about? You left me behind with some guy's latte just to get one of your own?!"[/b][/font] Umbris was clearly not amused with Alex, to say the least.

"What's so wrong about that?" Alex asked, feeling his heart racing quite a bit.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b]"You. Left. Me. [i]Behind!![/i]"[/b][/font]

"Can't I say "I'm sorry"?" Alex said with a begging undertone.

David walked into the school and started to walk to Alexander's duel combinations class, wondering if there would be useful combinations for him to add to his deck. As he was, he saw a teacher in the cafeteria with Luisa and Mark. As he was, he saw the teacher jump up before landing in Mark's arms and looking scared from something in front of him that David couldn't see. As he walked away, thinking that it was better for him not to get involved, he saw the duel combinations classroom and didn't see anybody either outisde or inside it. [color="#0000FF"]"That's wierd, has the class been canceled or something."[/color] He mused to himself as he waited.

James went back to his desk. He turned to see a girl sitting in the back of the room. He then turned to the chalked board, remebering the letter left by the last teacher. He looked down for an eraser, but saw none. He then cleaned it with his hand. [i]Guess I'm gonna go see the principal at then end of the day, for a dorm room and some erasers.[/i] He then sat down, notcing another student walking in.

Jack, who had made his trip though the hall, finally made it back to his homeroom. Looking around the room, he saw nothing. No clock, no computer on the teacher's desk, and he even noticed there were no erasers for the chalk board, but he did notice a girl sitting close to the door. He picked a seat in the middle of the room. He waved to James, who waved back. He then turned to the girl. "Hi, my name is Jack, and you are?"

• 3 weeks later...
Servant sighed. He looked around for a moment, before seeing Jack. [color=red]"Say,"[/color] He began. [color=red]"I've been looking all over for a while now. . . where's class? The Duel Academy has been awfully quiet for a few minutes now, like everyone left. But you're here. I've been looking for a while. . . and, well, yeah. Is this the class?"[/color] He looked into the homeroom. [color=red"Nah, can't be. Too empty. So, sir, can you help me find my class, or at least point me to the way? No one ever explained to me where my classes were supposed to be, see."[/color]

Archived