Kongou's Drawing Club---Three Legendary Fakemon on Kongou's Riden Pokedex are added and an improved pic of Wolvintom

Blace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Kongou Nishimura' timestamp='1302447832' post='5127940']
i'm reading the Pokemon Fanfic "Forsaken" and so far, it's awesome
[/quote]
You git it from my sig, my status spam or so something else? I've read since chapter 6, but it's getting worse. What chapter do you read?

[quote name='♪♫Crystal Star♫♪' timestamp='1302513846' post='5130325']
.......*raises hand* That was me. Hehe. It was awesome first few chapters, but when the world blew up it got worse. In terms of what went on.....
[/quote]
Nope. After the world was annaly raped with Acerus response to the war, it got better... But just a few chapters.

[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1302552749' post='5131217']
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/101/e/1/mewesect_by_peetzaahhh2010-d3dreik.png[/img]
[/quote]
BT, why you do this? D:
Just Copy/Paste head and a recolor!
Be creative next time.

[quote name='Gabriel Maeso' timestamp='1302553650' post='5131270']
ah, as a Spriter I got to say something about splices, it is all just copy/paste and recolor, they can't be realy creative...
[/quote]
Look at Jappio's splices. You'll like them. Then look at ashadow's splices on YT, and say that again. I'm a spriter too, and sometimes splicing is harder than actual spriting. It's just noobs that copy/paste/recolor, and YCM is flooded by them.

[quote name='Xx\Mew/xX' timestamp='1302553909' post='5131277']
Look at Jappio's splices. You'll like them. Then look at ashadow's splices on YT, and say that again. I'm a spriter too, and sometimes splicing is harder than actual spriting. It's just noobs that copy/paste/recolor, and YCM is flooded by them.
[/quote]
Hun.... can you give links for theyr galleries?

Archived