Kongou's Drawing Club---Three Legendary Fakemon on Kongou's Riden Pokedex are added and an improved pic of Wolvintom

Blace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1303426723' post='5157599']
Wow that is pretty good 8O

And Kongou I have a DA account, though sinced my scanner broke I mainly use it to look at other people's work and what not.
Guess what the username is 9u9
[/quote]

What is it? Jake the Sage again?

[quote name='Kongou Nishimura' timestamp='1303596444' post='5162646']
I'm posting this everywhere. The son of a gun of a stepdad said that I can only use my laptop on the weekends for now on until I passed my driver's license "exams". I really hated it
[/quote]
That's poop.

I don't know how to connect my scanner to my laptop. If I did know how, I would show my epic sci-fi drawing of a pretty limbless robot shooting at a giant firetrucking pig mutant. It looks a lot epicer than it sounds. Because it sounds just ridicolus.

[quote name='Xx\Mew/xX' timestamp='1303603496' post='5162824']
That's poop.

I don't know how to connect my scanner to my laptop. If I did know how, I would show my epic sci-fi drawing of a pretty limbless robot shooting at a giant firetrucking pig mutant. It looks a lot epicer than it sounds. Because it sounds just ridicolus.
[/quote]

It is.
And it sounded funny.

[quote name='⁂ßαяαќα⁂' timestamp='1304021917' post='5174139']
I said your mom is your only female friend
[/quote]
I looked at your sig and you indeed are a member of the club, nothing agaisnt you, but you do you say that? you don't know nothing about my life and you can't say a thing about it, I will not report you this time, you were a complete idiot in my opinion, and I will ignore any following comment of your and will not even bother with you anymore.

A-Tan edited out Vita! :D I also edited my application.

[quote name='Athena Tennousu' timestamp='1297948086' post='5014164']
Username: [s]Wolkenritter Vita[/s] Athena Tennousu
Reason why you want to join this club: Because I love drawing.
What do you like to draw: Anime characters, but I can draw them from video games, too.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kongou Nishimura' timestamp='1304288270' post='5182655']
that do sucks

And i wish that this club is active that was once been.
[/quote]
And I wish it would be about drawings and stuff, not just some random spam that wastes some minutes of your irreplaceble life.

[quote name='Xx\Mew/xX' timestamp='1304439747' post='5185992']
And I wish it would be about drawings and stuff, not just some random spam that wastes some minutes of your irreplaceble life.
[/quote]
Yup, that is so true...

Archived