Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Academy CCG

Kuri

[center][img]http://g.imagehost.org/0349/DAC.png[/img]

[b]
Introduction[/b]

Alright I first want to put out that the each member is required to download yangninja's CCG Launcher once we get access to it and that based on your position will decide how many cards you can submit. More specific Archtype cards.

Each person will get a minimum of: 5 Archtype cards, 5 Support (Spell/Trap/Monster), unlimited TCG/OCG submission, and unlimited custom card submissions [b]PER WEEK[/b].

The sets will alternate like so:

Set 1: 2 CCG Archtypes, 100 CCG, and 50 TCG.

Then Set 2: 100 CCG, 50 TCG, 20 additional Archtype cards.

Set 3: 125 CCG, 75 TCG.

Leaving an average of ~200 cards per set. And so on...

[b]Possible changes.[/b]

After completing a Set we do 1 Week of testing (if possible) and report flaws that should be fixed. Whether its a card that should be banned/limited/semi-limited. After completing that we then do another week of testing and see if the CCG is still fine and we do additional check ups. Then we fix up whatever needs fixing and continue a new set.

[/center]

You can also pre-report cards that cause problems in your duel.
[code]
Card Name(s) & Effect(s): [b]{Insert cards here}
[/b]
Reason(s): [b]{Insert Reasons here}
[/b][/code]

[b]SETS 1-3:[/b] I do not wish to have any cards that create an FTK/OTK. Any cards that do so will be immediately limited. After that it may be ok to have several.

After our 2 week testing we continue a Set, [b]BUT[/b] also may have a mini tourny. The Set will have a temporary pause and after that we continue.

[u][b]Archtype Submitting [/b][/u]

Before submitting an Archtype your Archtype must have a general purpose (ei. Fusion, Burn, mix 'n match, etc.). Then the two arhctypes that are useful will be added to the set. The next set after will then add an additional 20 cards and the Archtype is stopped. This only relates to major Archtypes (ei. 50+ cards). After the 2nd set the Archtype will be discontinued (unless otherwise approved to temporarily continue).

[s]If you want a little mini-archtype. It still must have a general purpose, but only have a maximum of 20 cards all together.

Each person is allowed 5 Archtype cards a week, but once we get to the point where we can duel, for every duel won you are allowed 1 additional card (only applies to mini-Archtypes). For every 50 posts made here (non-spam'd) I allow an additional card. Note: The additional card is for archtype + support.[/s]

Forget that only 2 best get in.

[u][b]
General Card Submitting[/b][/u]

All cards must be in YVD format. Easier to download this: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/130514-yangninjas-yvd-card-studio-v10-added-image-converter/

Card images are not required, but are acceptable.

Basically submit cards like so:

{YVD format}

[s]{image in spoiler if possible} Images must be .GIF[/s]

I will add more if needed.
[hr]

[center][b]Affiliates[/b]
[size="4"][b]
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/231009-yu-gi-oh-new-generation-dueling-ccg/"]Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling[/url]

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/230494-leos-created-card-game/"]Leo's CCG[/url][/b][/size]

[b][u]Members[/u][/b]

[spoiler=application][b]Join[/b]

Username:

YVD Username:[/spoiler]

Kuri | kurimaster101

Buttercup | rawbot

Mikhail Tal | Alfred

Seattleite | Seattleite

Decadence | WereLord

Phoenix19 | Phoenix19

Serenity | NoboD

Evanm7 | Evanm7

Dementuo | Dementuo

Ghostmyth | Ghostmyth

wiithepeople | INTI
[size="3"][b]
Set 1 Submissions:[/b][/size] http://pastebin.com/0s5WjVLY[/center]
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is absolutely brilliant. I mean, I've been thinking and planning my own CCG for Written Cards since July. And following the events of the whole CC transfer, there were only 2 active CCGs in Written Cards - 3 would be fine. I decided to wait a little longer so it wouldn't look like I was jumping on the bandwagon, and then I see this. It really pleases me, no?
As long as NGD doesn't get [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Return_from_the_Different_Dimension"]RFDD[/url] then its good. NGD doesn't have much support for EARTH at this moment so I don't think it would do good in the short term, but rather in the long run. Hope you get what I mean. If its not for NGD then still take the precautions I said earlier.

[quote name='Mikhail Tal' timestamp='1292776086' post='4864558']
This is absolutely brilliant. I mean, I've been thinking and planning my own CCG for Written Cards since July. And following the events of the whole CC transfer, there were only 2 active CCGs in Written Cards - 3 would be fine. I decided to wait a little longer so it wouldn't look like I was jumping on the bandwagon, and then I see this. It really pleases me, no?
[/quote]

roflcopter :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
:D welcome to teh CCG

1) Allowing people to submit various Archtype cards along with CCG cards for generic support

2)No I do not mind if you submit an old archtype. Feel free to post cards whenever as of now.

3) You could say so. But I just am with Chil's CCG I enjoy it, but since I may have cards that will be put on hold I may put them here for review.

[quote name='Kuri' timestamp='1294586713' post='4922751']
:D welcome to teh CCG

1) Allowing people to submit various Archtype cards along with CCG cards for generic support

2)No I do not mind if you submit an old archtype. Feel free to post cards whenever as of now.

3) You could say so. But I just am with Chil's CCG I enjoy it, but since I may have cards that will be put on hold I may put them here for review.
[/quote]

Ok. Thanks I just needed to get the general idea for this CCG.

Here is my archetype:

|Alchemic Phoenix|59|xxxx|Winged Beast/Effect|Fire|4||1600|1500|This card is also treated as a WIND monster. For every Spell and Trap card on the field, this card gains 100 ATK. "Alchemic" monsters other than “Alchemic Phoenix” can attack your opponent directly. Battle damage inflicted by that attack is halved.|

|Alchemic Hurricane|60|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Wind|4||1800|500|This card is also treated as a WATER monster. Once per turn, you can return 1 Spell or Trap card on the field to it’s owners hand. That card cannot be set until your next standby phase. While you control another “Alchemic” monster other than “Alchemic Hurricane”, this card cannot be destroyed in battle.|

|Alchemic Qi Warrior|61|xxxx|Pyro/Effect|Water|4||1700|1300|This card is also treated as a FIRE monster. If the number of monsters on both sides of the field are equal, your opponent cannot declare an attack. All “Alchemic” monsters other than “Alchemic Qi Warrior” gain 300 ATK.|

|Alchemic Engine|62|xxxx|Machine/Effect|Fire|4||1850|300|This card is also treated as an EARTH monster. Destroy any Special Summoned monster that this card battles after damage calculation. Your opponent cannot select “Alchemic” monsters, other than “Alchemic Engine” as attack targets.|

|Alchemic Sky Fortress|63|xxxx|Rock/Effect|Wind|4||500|2100|This card is also treated as an EARTH monster. During each players end phases, you can change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card, you can return any “Alchemic” monsters, other than “Alchemic Sky Fortress” from the field to your hand.|

|Alchemic Rockfish|64|xxxx|Fish/Effect|Earth|4||1500|1900|This card is also treated as a WATER monster. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent’s life points, you can Special summon 1 Level 4 Non-LIGHT or DARK monster from your graveyard, except "Alchemic Rockfish". When this face-up card is destroyed, add 1 Level 4 or lower “Alchemic” monster, except “Alchemic Rockfish” from your deck to your hand.|

|Aether the Quintessential Element|58|xxxx|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|8||3000|3000|This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing 4 monsters, 1 each of FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monsters in your graveyard from play. FIRE monsters gain 500 ATK. WATER monsters cannot be destroyed in battle. WIND monsters can attack your opponent directly. EARTH monsters cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap Cards.|

|The Undying Element|66|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when an “Alchemic” card you control is destroyed by your opponent’s card effect. Add it to your hand.|

Cool so how big will this be?
[quote name='seattleite' timestamp='1294620291' post='4924106']
Ok. Thanks I just needed to get the general idea for this CCG.

Here is my archetype:

|Alchemic Phoenix|59|xxxx|Winged Beast/Effect|Fire|4||1600|1500|This card is also treated as a WIND monster. For every Spell and Trap card on the field, this card gains 100 ATK. "Alchemic" monsters other than “Alchemic Phoenix” can attack your opponent directly. Battle damage inflicted by that attack is halved.|

[b]Seems fine, but maybe the S/T could be like a face-down S/T on you/opp side. Because this thing could easily get out with 2000 ATK.[/b]

|Alchemic Hurricane|60|xxxx|Aqua/Effect|Wind|4||1800|500|This card is also treated as a WATER monster. Once per turn, you can return 1 Spell or Trap card on the field to it’s owners hand. That card cannot be set until your next standby phase. While you control another “Alchemic” monster other than “Alchemic Hurricane”, this card cannot be destroyed [b]by[/b] battle.|

[b]Ok.[/b]

|Alchemic Qi Warrior|61|xxxx|Pyro/Effect|Water|4||1700|1300|This card is also treated as a FIRE monster. If the number of monsters on both sides of the field are equal, your opponent cannot declare an attack. All “Alchemic” monsters other than “Alchemic Qi Warrior” gain 300 ATK.|

[b]Last effect isn't specific. As in the position of this card.[/b]

|Alchemic Engine|62|xxxx|Machine/Effect|Fire|4||1850|300|This card is also treated as an EARTH monster. Destroy any Special Summoned monster that this card battles after damage calculation. Your opponent cannot select “Alchemic” monsters, other than “Alchemic Engine” as attack targets.|

[b]ok[/b]

|Alchemic Sky Fortress|63|xxxx|Rock/Effect|Wind|4||500|[b]2000[/b]|This card is also treated as an EARTH monster. During each players [b]End Phases[/b], you can change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card, you can return any “Alchemic” monsters, other than “Alchemic Sky Fortress” from the field to your hand.|
[b]
ATK -100[/b]

|Alchemic Rockfish|64|xxxx|Fish/Effect|Earth|4||1500|1900|This card is also treated as a WATER monster. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent’s [b]Life Points[/b], you can Special summon 1 Level 4 Non-LIGHT or DARK monster from your graveyard, except "Alchemic Rockfish". When this face-up card is destroyed, add 1 Level 4 or lower “Alchemic” monster, except “Alchemic Rockfish” from your deck to your hand.|

[b]Ok[/b]

|Aether the Quintessential Element|58|xxxx|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|8||3000|3000|This card cannot be [b]Normal Summoned[/b] or [b]Set[/b]. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing 4 monsters, 1 each of FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monsters in your graveyard from play. FIRE monsters gain 500 ATK. WATER monsters cannot be destroyed in battle. WIND monsters can attack your opponent directly. EARTH monsters cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap Cards.|
[b]
Ok[/b]

|The Undying Element|66|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when an “Alchemic” card you control is destroyed by your opponent’s card effect. Add it to your hand.|
[b]
ok[/b]
[/quote]

They all seem fine imo besides the fixes. Are ok what I did to Fortress' DEF? If not a cost?

Archived