Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Academy CCG

Kuri

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Sea The Archtype that gave me My name is BACK with different effects PM me on details

[spoiler=WereLords the Better Darkworld]
|Alpha WereLord|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Earth|9||3000|2200|1 tuner + 1 or more nontuner Beast-Warrior Type monsters
When this card inflicts damage to your opponent add one"WereLord" named card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. As long as you control a face-up "Hunters Night" during battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.|

|WereLord-The Hunter|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Earth|7||2700|2200|1 tuner monster and 1 or more nontuner monsters
If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect remove from play 2 monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card to the field and destroy all cards on the field except this card. If Special Summoned this way this card cannot declare an attack for two turns.|

|WereLord-The Avenger|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Earth|10||?|?|Tuner Wolf and 1 or more nontuner Beast-Warrior Type monsters
When this card is Summoned send all other monster cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard, then this card gains 800 ATK and DEF for every Beast-Warrior monster in your Graveyard. This card is uneffected by your opponent's monster effects. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.|

|WereLord-The Summoner|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1800|1700|When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life points you can discard one card from your hand. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard you can add one "WereLord" monster from the deck to your hand.|

|WereLord-The Healer|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Earth|3||500|1900|During each of your End Phases you gain 500 Life Points for every Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. During the End Phase of the turn this card was discarded from your hand Special Summon it to your side of the field.|

|WereLords Defender|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1500|1800|When this card is discarded Special Summon it.|

|WereLord-The Protector|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Earth|7||2500|1800|When this card is discarded from your hand by a card effect Special Summon this card to your field. Send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate all face-up monsters effects on your opponent's side of the field with a level equal to or lower than the level of the sent monster. If this card is discarded by an opponent's card effect Special Summon it and for every card you discarded this turn you can select upto that amount of cards on the field and those card(s) effects can not be used as long as "WereLord-The Protector" is face-up on the field face-down cards selected cannot be activated in response to this effect.|

|WereLord-The Destroyer|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Earth|7||2600|1700|When this card is discarded Special Summon it even in a chain of effects. During your Battle Phase, if your opponent controls a monster after this card's first attack, this card can attack once again. If this card was discarded by an opponent's card effect it is Special Summoned to the field and any time when this card declares an attack destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.|

|WereLord-The Moon Chaser|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||2000|0|You can discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add one "Hunters Night" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard from the hand except by its own effect Special Summon it.|

|WereLord-The Heaven's Flier|XX|XXXX|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Light|10||3500|3000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set this card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by tributing 3 "WereLord" or "WereLords" monsters you control. When this card is summoned you can add one "WereLord" or "WereLords" named card from your Graveyard to your hand. As long as this is the only monster you control your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards and their effects are negated. If you do not control any Spell or Trap cards then your opponent cannot select any monster other than this card as an attack target.|

|Tuner Wolf|XX|XXXX|Beast/Effect|Earth|3||1400|1300|This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle up to twice per turn. Damage Calculation is still applied normally.|

|Call of the WereLord|XX|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Return one "WereLord" monster on the field to it's owners Deck/Extra Deck then Special Summon one "WereLord" monster from your Graveyard.|

|WereLords Rage|XX|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Choose one face-up Beast-Warrior monster and double its ATK. The selected monster is destroyed during the End Phase of this cards activation.|

|Hunter Night|XX|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||When a face-up Beast or Beast-Warrior Type monster attacks a monster in DEF position you can activate 1 of the following effects.
* If the monster is in face-up DEF position inflict the difference between the ATK and DEF of the monsters to your opponent's Life Points.
* Once per turn if the monster is in face-down DEF position you can destroy that monster then discard one card from your hand.|

|WereLords Protection|XX|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate when a "Werelord" monster(s) is affected by a spell, trap, or monster effect negate the effect and destroy that card.|

|An Angels Grace|XX|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a face-up "WereLord" monster is destroyed. Special Summon the destroyed monster in face-up attack postion with its effect(s) negated and ATK reduced to 0. Then add one "WereLord-The Heaven's Flyer" from your deck or Graveyard to your hand.|
[/spoiler]

Thats not all of their cards but that is good eoungh if it's too many then say so and I'll chop some up

BTW [maybe you will listen] 2 cards will need a limit Call of the WereLord and WereLords Rage. Call at 1 Rage at 1 or 2

Cool we'll need them. Possibly only 80% of the cards submitted will be accepted. I also may post some cards. Today will be the last day for submitting then I will post the list of cards for ALL of us to review. Then I'll keep an archive of them. You can't give opinions on the cards you submitted k ;)

EDIT: updated~ http://pastebin.com/T0km2GLm

I have a couple more cards....Non Archtype if need be.

|Serenity (Final Form)|0||Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|9||3200|2500|If this card is in your hand during the first 5 turns of the game, remove this card from the game. This card can only be Special Summon by removing 5 DARK Monster Cards from your Deck and removing them from the game. When this card is sent to Graveyard from anywhere, you can select 1 card on the field and put it in the Graveyard instead of this card. At the End of the game, if this card is on your side of the field, you lose the Duel regardless who won.|
Yeah non-archtype cards are better since more of them will be accepted. I actually do not care about how many cards you post as of now (archtype and non-archtype) we WILL also need 50 non-CCG cards like cards from the anime, TCG, or OCG. Post links from YGO Wikia and I'll decide if they are in or not.

Ah Werelord I do see the differences already ;)

Here are some nonarchetype cards:

|Falling Star|6|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send any number of monsters from your extra deck to your graveyard. You take 200 damage for each monster.|

|Premodern Tome|7|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Toss 2 coins. For each heads, add 1 spell card from your graveyard to your hand. For each tails, add 1 trap card from your graveyard to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, those Spell/Trap card(s) cannot be activated.|

|Survival Bunker|8|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, you can pay 400 life points to draw 1 card. During the turn you use this effect, you cannot Normal summon, Set and/or Special Summon.|

Wait, we can submit non-Archetype cards? Awesome!!!

|King Reficulus the Fallen Lord|0|CNTST|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Dark|8||2700|2200|1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can add a "Nurse Reficule the Fallen One" from your Deck to your hand. Face-up Level 6 or lower monsters you control have their Attributes treated as DARK. Your opponent cannot select another DARK monster you control as an attack target. You can Tribute a DARK monster you control (except this card) to negate the effect of a card that would destroy a DARK monster you control. Increase your opponent's Life Points by the Tributed monster's Level x400. During each of your End Phases, increase your opponent's Life Points by the total Level of all DARK monsters you control x100.|

|Catalyst Wyvern|0|CNTST|Dragon/Effect|Light|4||0|0|When your opponent declares an attack, you can discard this card. During your next Main Phase, you can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove from play a Level 4 or lower monster in your hand or Graveyard to add or subtract the Level of the removed monster to this card's Level.|

|7 Colored Dragon - Shining Marine King|0|CNTST|Sea Serpent/Effect|WATER|7||2200|1700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 WATER monster you control. While you control another WATER monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. When your opponent declares an attack on a monster you control, you can remove from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to change the Battle Position of the attacking monster. You can Tribute this card to take control of 1 monster that's Battle Postition has been changed by this card's effect.|
[quote name='Pyro93' timestamp='1296371505' post='4973330']
hey will im really new to this I will need all your help i have good Ideas for some cards I will start making some soon well so can i join?
[/quote]
Yup you can join and as Dem said first post should give a pretty basic walk through of the CCG.

You can still submit even after so it wouldn't matter. I really want to get it done ASAP so we know ahead of time which cards would be going in for sure. Its like a checkpoint so don't worry all too much.

[spoiler=EDIT: Card Reviews] The following archtypes have been accepted: Werelord and Alchemic, but do need some fixing. The (Evolved) archtype seemed ok, but required "too much" cards to be added, but will be reserved a spot in the next submission. Void archtype seemd ok also, but did not do as well as the accepted archtype, but also gets a spot. Hope you understand only 2 will be accepted atm, but I never said about allowing more than 2 the next time you can submit archtypes ;)

All other archtypes were turned down, but can be resubmitted.

The following cards in the (OTHERS) area will be ok.

|Falling Star|6|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||Send any number of monsters from your extra deck to your graveyard. You take 200 damage for each monster.|

|Premodern Tome|7|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Toss 2 coins. For each heads, add 1 spell card from your graveyard to your hand. For each tails, add 1 trap card from your graveyard to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, those Spell/Trap card(s) cannot be activated.|

|Survival Bunker|8|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, you can pay 400 life points to draw 1 card. During the turn you use this effect, you cannot Normal summon, Set and/or Special Summon.|

|King Reficulus the Fallen Lord|0|CNTST|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Dark|8||2700|2200|1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can add a "Nurse Reficule the Fallen One" from your Deck to your hand. Face-up Level 6 or lower monsters you control have their Attributes treated as DARK. Your opponent cannot select another DARK monster you control as an attack target. You can Tribute a DARK monster you control (except this card) to negate the effect of a card that would destroy a DARK monster you control. Increase your opponent's Life Points by the Tributed monster's Level x400. During each of your End Phases, increase your opponent's Life Points by the total Level of all DARK monsters you control x100.|

|Catalyst Wyvern|0|CNTST|Dragon/Effect|Light|4||0|0|When your opponent declares an attack, you can discard this card. During your next Main Phase, you can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove from play a Level 4 or lower monster in your hand or Graveyard to add or subtract the Level of the removed monster to this card's Level.|

|7 Colored Dragon - Shining Marine King|0|CNTST|Sea Serpent/Effect|WATER|7||2200|1700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 WATER monster you control. While you control another WATER monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. When your opponent declares an attack on a monster you control, you can remove from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to change the Battle Position of the attacking monster. You can Tribute this card to take control of 1 monster that's Battle Postition has been changed by this card's effect.|

[hr]
They will all receive an OCG treatment but seem fine atm. GENERICS are simply a must now. I did see some cards that were set together like an archtype, but not sure and placed them into the category. If your cards were not intended to be a continuing archtype please post and I'll review them again.[/spoiler]

Now I want your opinion's on the cards.

Archived