Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

lol sorry i took forever, had a busy weekend/start of the week. Sorry if i made Tazu's last attack seem op but its his final attack and now he is left defenseless for u to hit him with ur power still at the level it was before. Obviously hes done for... lmao so the last attack had to be insane. Goodluck countering it ;) just dont let it seem lame if u could, its supposed to be strong XD thanks

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol sorry i took forever, had a busy weekend/start of the week. Sorry if i made Tazu's last attack seem op but its his final attack and now he is left defenseless for u to hit him with ur power still at the level it was before. Obviously hes done for... lmao so the last attack had to be insane. Goodluck countering it ;) just dont let it seem lame if u could, its supposed to be strong XD thanks

well converting my atranian form into a blst turming me back to normal from reiatsu usage should be enough? lol

@Techi: its we care.. ^^

and try to post soon >.<

faceless talking to me in the pm has his exams/shiz so he hasnt got his done yet..

I see... Post will have to appear tomorrow... I'm to unfocused to do lucas...

3 days... >.<

i guess this is gonna die then.. >.< since i need u or faceless to post or something b4 i can do nythin and u keep going off on other stuff and completely forgettin

and im not sure where faceless is?

• 10 months later...

Arrancar

Name:Norm,valorn

[spoiler=Appearance:]

[spoiler=Bio:]

Left because of war now returned,but as so much had changed some say he had lost his touch and got weak others say he is hiding his real power,now as returned people he used to know are far stronger it seems.

Personality: Quitter, and quiet at most case, least to talk or start a conversion low life-like person.

Espada: (yea/no number)

Zanpakutou Name:Scram!

Release Phrase/s:*releasing it without saying a word*<known if typed> and "terror-panic cion"

[spoiler=Resurrecion Appearance:]not yet

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Resurrecion Abilities:]not yet

[spoiler=Segunda Etapa Appearance:]Not there yet.

[spoiler=Segunda Etapa Abilities:]None.

Archived