Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im tryin to get tazu to soul society. Arrancars cant use that rip technique they always do to get to los noches, to get to soul society can they? and the gate thing that shinigami use... it does have an actual location in the world of the living doesnt it? (need a major memory refresher lol) My plan was for him to find it and sneak through it and hide in soul society until the invasion :P

well urahara (if hes still alive and his shop is all still there etc. would have his gate into that dimension thing tween eart and SS youd have to run through or get absorbed.. not sure if they can gargant into SS but they can garganta into this dimension bit where theyd then have to guess which end is SS door and which is earth and hope they dont get eaten by t5he soul eating stuff in there or hit by the 'cleaner' or whatev its called (the thing that chases ichigo and that first time.. without the santen kesshun shield it would've killed them.

hrm... well I dont think urahara should be there...(shouldnt really have any of the manga/anime main characters in here since its an original character rp) of course thats ur decision since its ur rp... perhaps some npc characters could head into the world of the living? (probably squad 4 members to aid the shinigami we were just fighting) and tazu could slip in...

That could work. Who's going to control the squad 4 npc's?

EDIT: Ill have the suad 4 members arrive some time during our fight to go help the shinigami who were with Gister. And because SSD appears to have ditched the rp for now I'm going to have Hachiro be one of those members. As they enter, Tazu will bullet through that gate fast XD and Hachiro will encounter everyone in the world of the living before going to investigate Tazu in SS. (cant wait forever for SSD, I need my character back lol)

It seems that it is only you and me in the rp now Anbu :/ we need more people....it is rather boring with only us. I say we put the IC on hold until we can get a handful of more people to join in. Perhaps you should change the title of the OOC thread to say [started/Always Accepting/NEED more] I for one am not sure I will continue to post in the IC until there is more people to interact with :P its a shame, I was enjoying this rp lol hopefully we can find some more....

well Rndom Dude is applying a an arduronian (light guy), i might be able to convince ssd to stop being a lazy git?, techi shoulkd be able to if he can find a point that doesnt need him in the yugioh rp, dimitre will post when he cn and well time to see what the other guys are doing?

Also sorry if I'm making Tazu appear OP. This is because he is supposed to be way TOO strong. (somewhat of a boss type character XD) decided that a while back mainly because I also decided a while back that I would not have him much longer. I intend to have him be killed at some point during his fight in soul society, at which point my main character will become Hachiro. Characters have to die in a fighting rp....its the only way it stays interesting. And since the main goal of this rp is the invasion on soul society I need to be more directly involved with a character who would be defending during the invasion (a shinigami). So ya, Tazu is op but only because he will eventually be killed (rather soonish) so don't take it personally. ;)

@techi: you cant do anything on the weekend?

@faceless: yeah.. im probably making my own guys energy rise way too fast >.<

Edit: the boost of reiatsu was from him reverting to Pure Atranian his power level was quickly shot up due to the decrease of his will to hold back all of his energy and as such boosted it up incredibly fast beyond what he would usually have reached in the battle due to his conscious mind not wanting to go any higher due to wanting to help the shinigami as his brother had [this reasoning lost as he reverted], though he is still sub-consciously keeping the destruction to the street alone.

@Techi: the sudden darkness of the reiatsu = something for Lucas? (oh and the reaper guy is yours to control/help Lucas while i'm doing this battle if you post)

scout types were, they were sending another scout and he was scared by the pure dark energy sent out from Kazuya as he turned/reverted to Pure Atranian due to rage and scramble back into their realm, they are currently trying to figure out what it was scared of, having not seen anything to be scared of through its eyes only having seen an alleyway before scrambling away

Archived