Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

FIXED

Shinigami

Name:Gister

[spoiler=Appearance:]Young_Seireitou_as_a_Shinigami.jpg

[spoiler=Bio:]Gister came to the soul society after nearly ten years of service in the Seireitei. At RPI he developed many unique academic programs that relied on the impact of Central 46 Chambers technologies on the communication process; he also served as the Director of the Technical Writers' Institute and the Director of Graduate Studies. Before joining the Gotei 13, faculty he directed undergraduate and associate degrees at Reishihenkanki Studies. He is a Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication, as well as a former board member and Onmitsukidō, and has received numerous awards for his contributions to the profession. His Science and Technical makes him a lieutenant in 2nd of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13 under Captain Byakuya Kuchiki...

Personality: a very cold, callous, dispassionate person, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way.

Zanpakutou Name: Soredemo kōrudomūn'u~indodoragon

Release Phrase/s: ~ Cold Moon crystal Dragon~

[spoiler=Shikai Appearance:] 9U6CAWVKH02CAAYNXN3CA6MEA2NCA6TY14ZCAH61MMVCA0IJJH9CA5TQIW7CAPQ9DM0CA3SWDWFCAHTWWWICAU9KF9KCALUEC5HCAN5PXYGCA7YJDBKCAB026RTCAGWNM8NCAXAOXAJC.jpg

[spoiler=Shikai Abilities:] control wind,sand and make crystal from mostly his zanpakuto . His slashes create an immense amount of spiritual power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of wind crystal shaped like a Chinese dragon. The dragon flies towards opponents and instantly standly makes crystal of anything it hits and after a while(5mins or less it deepens on how big the crystal is) the crystal turn to sand which if the opponent is contact with he/she turns into sand. Soredemo kōrudomūn'u~indodoragon can create multiple crystal. dragons to attack an opponent from various angles.Gister can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of sand which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and sanding them. The blade also makes sand out of the crystal Gister calls for the ground/heaven with it. The power it expels is so overwhelming that in Soul Society (where Gister is not placed under a limiter), its mere release affects the weather within the immediate vicinity, creating a windstorms or a blizzard.

[spoiler=Bankai Appearance:] 4P9CAKYM1A6CAC0NQMZCAMPDWAACAKYIKGQCAAZ6ULGCABDVYHICA4OGXN2CAFZSV00CA6OOUT6CAHVSQ4FCALZ7Z1ICA70E7NRCABUOE7NCAT3JLTMCAAJIJRMCARCE7I5CA6HWPH2C.jpg

[spoiler=Bankai Abilities:]causes crystal. to flow from Soredemo kōrudomūn'u~indodoragon onto Gister, starting at his right arm which ice forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head around his sword hand, encasing the sword up to the hilt; which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of eight-pointed star.Just as Hitsugaya's bankai. The crystal.continues forming up over his shoulders with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The crystal. forms down his left arm encasing his hand which ends in a claw. Gister's feet are encased in ice in a similar manner to his left hand which as they to end in claws.[once he call Bankai this can make the crystals came for the heavens which can make the a storm that will be raining crystal pieces] These new ice limbs are movable and can be used as an extension of himself to aid in battle.

[spoiler=Hollowfied]now Gister possesses Hollow Powers and as such possesses an Inner Hollow. He is very proficient with his powers, being able to use Cero, Bala, and Sonido, and has been called by his sister a "demi-hollow" on occasion. Exactly how he obtained Hollow Powers is unknown, as this part of his past has never been touched upon.Hollow Mask: His Hollow mask takes on the form of a menacing skull mask with two thick red stripes running down each side, curving to form a diamond. To access his Hollow powers, Gister must summon the mask onto his face, which is normally done by placing one of his hands over his face and concentrating spiritual matter on it in order to manifest the mask, summoning the mask in a "ripping" fashion. After the second supression of his Inner Hollow, Gister's mask has changed. Like his first mask, this mask has a diamond pattern, though black, and the diamond is closed and has been moved up to the forehead. Under the eyes are thick, black lines that give the appearance of tears. With the mask in place, Gister has access to increased physical enhancements even if he shifts the position of the mask while it is on.

* Power Augmentation: While wearing the mask, Gister's Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in both strength and speed. The explanation for this is that since Hollows boost their natural abilities by obtaining spiritual power around them, either by absorbing it in its ambient form or devouring it directly from another living * being, Gister attains power from two separate sources: that from himself (drawn using his Shinigami powers), and that from his immediate environment (drawn with the help of his Hollow powers), allowing him to draw power from both sides.

Augmented crystal-Tenshō: When Gister wears his mask, the power, speed, blast area, force, and size of the crystal-Tenshō becomes drastically augmented to the point of seriously harming a foe. While Hollowfied, he has been shown to be able to use his crystal-Tenshō as a "rope" of sorts, using it to grip opponents and pull them in closer. How this is done is unknown.

Enhanced Spiritual Power: While wearing the mask, the spiritual power Gister possesses becomes even greater than before, similar in feel to that of a Hollow.

Enhanced Strength: While wearing his mask, Gister's strength becomes enhanced to the point where he can easily overwhelm all but the most powerful opponents with brute strength.

Enhanced Speed: While wearing the mask, Gister's speed increases to the point where he can overwhelm most opponents, and has been shown using Sonido. Cero: Gister displays the ability to use Cero while wearing his Hollow mask. It is fired from the masks mouth and has a wide blast radius, being able to take out (or injure) multiple opponents. His cero is emerald green.

Bala: Gister is also able to use a Bala. His Bala, like his Cero, is emerald green and abnormally fast.

* Hollow Combat: When Gister fights with his mask on his fighting style becomes more instinctive than practiced. The Hollow mask also makes Dyan more ruthless, akin to the battle style of Hollow Gister. Gister has access to a strange form that has traits of his Hollow Form while his body still remains human. In this form, Gister's hair lengthens slightly, and his face gains green streaks from the forehead down past the eyes and neck. He gains small furry green tufts, two starting from his collarbone and stretching around his neck, and one each on his wrists and ankles. He is also barefoot, and gains retractable claws on his fingertips and toes. The sclera of his eyes become black, and his irises become a dark brown. In this form, he can see in both eyes.

* Enhanced crystal-Tenshō: In this form, his crystal-Tenshō 's power increases to a frightening level, being able to disintegrate opponents who get hit by it point blank.

[spoiler=battle data]SeireitouKawahiruBD_-After_Training-.jpg

Battle Data, clockwise.Top: Offense (100), Top Right: Defense (90), Bottom Right: Agility (90), Bottom: Kidō (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Strength (90). Total: 570/600.

Ive been waiting patiently.

*starts yelling abuout ow you stole my hollowfied idea and goes to sulk about it in corner*

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Anbu: Awesome now i just need to wait for a good time to make his appearance lol

So what do you guys think of my giant bone tree base :P idk what the background story behind it would be or what is at the other end of the second staircase XD but I was thinking it could be something important having to do with the story. The tree base has been there for a very long time so ideas? lol it has lots of rooms in the main hall so it could've belonged to a group of people in teh past or somthing... not to mention it is so massive (and the entrance is a giant hole in its trunk about halfway up the tree) that it has a view of most of las noches. So the previous owners could've been spying on las noches or somthing... idk XD was just a cool idea I threw out there.

Lucas relaxed and finally looked completely normal again. His unique energy that was literally flying out had now started flowig normally in a pattern through his body that allowed him to recharge it and retain it more like a battery. He took a few deep breaths and looked over at ran with a warm grin. "I know it's probably considered rude to ask... But I'm curious about Ikeda... Ran sir, do you have a thing for her?"

3 lines! By a co-host! Shame on you Techi!

Finally, Lucas was running into some action. "you know. Ran, I wonder if she's into the dark mysterious and romantic types... I heard a girl likes a guy who can be a bit of a bad boy.. I wonder what our first date will be like, and I wonder if she'll accidentally scream your name instead of mine...." Lucas really was pushing it here, his right hand went straight for his pendant ad he have a pervy smile for play.

FURTHER SHAME!

[spoiler=SHAME!]

[spoiler=SHAME!!]

[spoiler=SHAME!!!]

[spoiler=SHAME!!!!]

[spoiler=SHAME!!!!!]

[spoiler=SHAAAAAAAME!]

[spoiler=SHAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!]

[spoiler=You know where this is going]

[spoiler=right?]

[spoiler=SHAME ON YOU TECHI!]

[spoiler=Having fun yet?]

[spoiler=Well this is gonna get even more fun]

[spoiler=>:D]

[spoiler=Fire a Cero at you, like I did to Hachiro.... owait, I didn't yet]

[spoiler=Annoyed yet?]

[spoiler=Well you will be]

[spoiler=Well]

[spoiler=You]

[spoiler=Should]

[spoiler=Be]

ASHAMED OF YOUR F***ING SELF TECHI!

Edit: Aww so I just did this for nothing? *sits in corner*

Hope that wasn't power playing, but Lucas was practically on his hands on knees begging for it.

*ahem* I have not read your post but I will tel you the definition of Power Playing

Power playing is when you (even for a single moment) take control of another RPer's character if they did not allow it

Lol I can see it now:

Countless shinigami who were watching from the sidelines began to chant "Kill the monster! Kill him! Kill him!" Hachiro stared down at Akarui as he drew the katana from his belt and thrust it down into the monster's heart."I wont let you hurt anyone!" Hachiro shouted. Then he left the blade impaled in Akarui's chest and placed his hands together. "End of Days" Hachiro spoke the name of his next spell in a serious low tone. Just then the clouds in the sky above him separated revealing a large opening with the sun in view at its center. A large beam of solar energy burst down from the heavens desintigrating a hole deep into the ground miles and miles down where Akarui was laying. He was no more.

:blink:

.....ya...no lol XD

Archived