Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol just out of curiousity, how many of you still watch/read bleach? and how many of you feel the way I do that Bleach shouldve ended with the defeat of aizen :P

Bleach has enough strong story elements too last them another 2 seasons with no new characters or fillers... So why the epic story when it isn't finished?

Bleach has enough strong story elements too last them another 2 seasons with no new characters or fillers... So why the epic story when it isn't finished?

Cuz the series has gone on long enough and not to mention the % of the current episodes that are fillers. Its like they are making it all up as they go... When he saved Rukia suddenly there were people called Bounts that you never heard of before...and never heard of again once that part was over with. Then they start to get back on topic with the arrancar segment kicking off but then the whole series flip-floped into some wierd princess arc that had nothing to do wiht anything. (not even sure what happened around that time cuz i just gave up on bleach for a while when that crap happened.) Not to mention the little stuffed animal guys who were introduced in teh bount segment just vanished from existance... Then ichigo kills aizen and loses his powers. Now suddenly theres people called Fullbringers (who never were mentioned by ANYONE in the entire series before much like how bounts were introduced at the time) and suddenly ichigo is a fullbringer (I guess anyone can become one just by wanting to? or did he just HAPPEN to be able to?) and somehow it will bring his shinigami powers back. I heard there is going to be two whole more arcs -_-" Tite Kubo is just milking this series for all its worth, making it all up as he goes along with no real plans or written out storyline. Its sort of like how dragonball was but nothing can live up to dragonball (and Z)'s legacy.

Haha remeber when the show was about killing hollows to save people? Me neither. Or when shikai was strong even to all the pople who turned out to have bankai later? haha whaaaaaa? lol Bleach needs to end just as much as Naruto needs to (but t least with all of naruto's fillers theyve managed to stay on topic with one big main story going on in the background the whole time) :P anyways Im a fan of bleach, I just think it shouldve ended (and about 60% of the current series shouldnt have ever happened -bounts, princess arc, other filler)

Heres what i think shouldve happened:

-story up until the rescue of rukia stays the way it happened

-Bount arc = never happened

-shouldve jumped straight to arrancar segment

-princess + all that other stuff that happened in the middle of the arrancar segment shouldnt have ever happened

-When ichigo defeated Aizen, his final getsuga tenshou shouldnt have removed his shinigami powers, instead it should have killed him. This way ichigo wouldve became a REAL soul reaper. I mean its not like he ever spent much time in his living body anyways. His close freinds can see shinigami anyways and so can his family so he basically loses nothing. He is a real shinigami and he continues his soul reaper job but this time officially and he watches over his hometown. the end.

Lol just out of curiousity, how many of you still watch/read bleach? and how many of you feel the way I do that Bleach shouldve ended with the defeat of aizen :P

F*** NO! I'm on episode 192 (I only watch Dubbed, I hate reading the subs) it be an epic show, killing Ichigo is the WORST idea ever, the Bounts and Princess shouldn't have happened but that's it, EVERYTHING ELSE BE DAMN GOOD [/me being angry]

I think I hit a brick wall :/ someone mind interacting with Yami, or attempting to wake up Akarui?

lol have Yami find out that people know about akarui. Afterall a shinigami patrolman as well as several squad 4 members were all imformed and told to tell thier captains, he would have to find out at some point. :P he can attempt to save akarui from being punished by soul society? Somthin like that...

F*** NO! I'm on episode 192 (I only watch Dubbed, I hate reading the subs) it be an epic show, killing Ichigo is the WORST idea ever, the Bounts and Princess shouldn't have happened but that's it, EVERYTHING ELSE BE DAMN GOOD [/me being angry]

I think I hit a brick wall :/ someone mind interacting with Yami, or attempting to wake up Akarui?

Whats wrong if ichigo had died? I mean honestly how much of the show (that wasnt filler) happened with ichigo in his living body instead of his shinigami one? mostly it was just for school or when he was home. The only thing important to ichigo is protecting everyone, and he only has the power to do that while hes in spirit form. So if he had died when he defeated aizen, saving everyone, (epic hero death FTW, adds true emotion/depth/feeling to teh show when things like that happen) he wouldve been reborn so to speak as his spirit form in soul society. Meaning he would become a real soul reaper (this time able to stay in his spirit form 24/7 plus i bet his power would increase if he was trully a soul rather then a living person in soul form. He would still be able to protect everyone (even better now) and everyone he rly cares about can see him in his shinigami form so he doesnt lose any of them. So... why is it a bad idea? if anything it makes the most sense out of anything that couldve happened....alot more sense then ichigo losing his powers and SUDDENLY discovering hes a fullbringer (which never even existed before) and discovering AMAZINGLY that he can *Gasp for unexpected plot twist* GET HIS POWERS BACK!? but wait! theres a new enemy out of nowhere! lmao so predictable, boring, and unoriginal :P (i still read it tho sadly... XD)

@Gister: make more sense in your IC posts.. and if you're in SS ignoring the fact you would of most likely heard the roar and went to see what it was kinda gets you moving off the main bit happening atm.. <.<

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/234463-bleach-war-of-the-realms-ooc-startedalways-accepting/page__st__140

its on that page.

And by the way, just so I can accurately respond to your post in the rp, let me make sure I know what happened in it lol. Gister saw the explosion my Novas Grande made, and showed up with 5 other shinigami. You changed to your bankai and sent your crystal dragon at me, at the same time the other 5 shinigami are all charging at me? Am I right? lol sorry its not that your posts dont make sense its that they are just rather...difficult. Not bad though considering your main language is something so different then english XD

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/234463-bleach-war-of-the-realms-ooc-startedalways-accepting/page__st__140

its on that page.

And by the way, just so I can accurately respond to your post in the rp, let me make sure I know what happened in it lol. Gister saw the explosion my Novas Grande made, and showed up with 5 other shinigami. You changed to your bankai and sent your crystal dragon at me, at the same time the other 5 shinigami are all charging at me? Am I right? lol sorry its not that your posts dont make sense its that they are just rather...difficult. Not bad though considering your main language is something so different then english XD

yap,and am just mixed with a lot of blood types but anyway you got it :D

Archived