Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

LAwl... I was Joking mostly Anbu... I fully understood... I'm just bored and this Thread is pretty far behind... we should AT LEAST have been on page 3, by yesterday... and have 5 apps...

We don't... So I am pushing us along by discussing things that are some how connected in some way...

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Sezity

[spoiler=Appearance:]Anime%20-%20Brown%20Haired%20Girl.jpg

[spoiler=Bio:] As a Young Girl I could see ghosts. I would aslways get into fights. I was careful and made my attacks quick. As i become older my parents dislike me more because i got in more fights. Finally at Age 10 they Left me to Foster Care. i was all alone no one. All i did was talk to ghost. I was hungery so i learned to live off the food i almost never got. I never studied all did was talk have fun and Play with the ghost. At age 13 i ran away and i met a hollow he nearly eat me but a soul reaper saved me. I help him as much as possible but he died but he gave me his Soul Reaping powers so i kill the hollow. I then went on a journey to other places. I traveled far and wide i work at best to prove myself. I am now 14 Still on my journey but wlling to help the needed Kids.

Personality:She is carful with fighting but still will want to fight alone. She is outwitted easy but she shows off her moves to other people quite often. She is sensitive to her life and other people.

Zanpakutou Name:Laminis Fury

Release Phrase/s:Dont U dare Stare.

[spoiler=Shikai Appearance:]

Thin sleek sword with a handle of a Falcon.

[spoiler=Shikai Abilities:]Increase Speed and to Fonus on oppentent(Like a Lock on target)

[spoiler=Bankai Appearance:] A Sleek Thin Bladed Sword with a golden Dragon Blade.

[spoiler=Bankai Abilities:] Increase Speed

Increase speed to Extreme to confuse emenys where i am

p.s. i Ctrl V your thing and Shikai thing was messed up on or i type wrong but i checked and i did see anything wrong but maybe grammer. Wierd.

and yes glitch with me. Its Freakinn making me mad!!

ur bio says "i am now 14" but ur age says 15 :S

wait so ur on earth trying to protect it from hollows without any shini training or even any shinis coming to take you to ss when they figure out you have SR powers? (without training you cant even unleash shikai or use kido .-. in the exception of ichigo who due to his immense spiritual pressure was always in shikai..)

anyway by increase speed to extrem do you mean move so fast you leave aftershadows?

<P>I wrote bio when i was 14 and i am always in Shikai and in page read on internet a few already have Shikai when first got it. <BR><BR>and because i moved around some much and i was on low profil but killed a hollow near by and went on. So i was never caught. but if needed i will make a new bio.</P>

Tould ya editing =p etc

bio is what your character has done.. or lived your character doesn't write it ._.

anyway you can't have bankai without having performed Jinzen as shown obviously by kenpachi only having his shikai and having attained power by force only being able to use Shikai not able to use Bankai.. i think..

i haven't read manga >.< lol no fight just didnt think you can force it to go into bankai aswell as shikai? (lol forcing it makes it weaker than mastering with jinzan lol)

and link isnt bad its a link to bleach wiki..

I would like to apply,

Arrancar

Name: Vladimir Umbraerus

[spoiler=Appearance:] Long light gray hair, red eyes, palid skin, his mask remains are an Armor shoulder that it's neckpiece covered his left bottom part of the face the other part of his mask is like an eye protection for his left eye it enables him to see and can protects his eye(like I mentioned before), has 1.85 meters tall and weighs 78 kg, he is not fat, he is an avarage person that works out, wears an open white long coat(like Urukiora but longer), also wears black pants and black boots.

[spoiler=Bio:] Also one of the many espada that betrayed Aizen, he left because didn't agreed with his plans and for beeing able to remember some of his memories before dying that Aizen wanted to make him forget about them, after he betrayed Aizen he started to train more and more each day, haven't counted how much of hollows and Menos Grandes he absorved, he doesn't care for that, nowdays he wanders Hueco mundo searching for a way to go to other worlds to find better oponents.

[spoiler=Personality:] Cruel, evil, loves to fight and kill, doesn't have any mercy for his oponents, alway focus, jugdemental with his oponents.

Espada: Once were Number 6(I'm a Grimmjow Fan, and he was just number 6 because he never used his "Segunda Etapa", never thought that an opponent were strong enough for it, sorry if it sounds OP but is that he jugdes his oponents a lot).

Zanpakutou Name: Drakul

Release Phrase/s: Trage în ţeapă!

[spoiler=Resurrecion Appearance:] His Shoulder armor become a full armor protection for his left arm, his eye protection become more detailed and he gains a Halberg for battle.

[spoiler=Resurrecion Abilities:] Gains strength, speed but not much of it, who ever is slashed or impaled by his Halberg gets cursed for some time, the curse consists on the enemie get a liitle dizy and unable to heal himself/herself for 2 minutes, each time that he slashes or Impale someone that had already been cursed, the curse gets worst, each time that a curse is powered Vladimir gets weaker and slower, so you can say that he is also cursed.

[spoiler=Segunda Etapa Appearance:] His coat turns Black outside and inside it is Blood red, its under part(waist down)is torned on several strips(same paters as his coat), he gets a pair of Demon Wings, loose his Halberg, gains protections on his legs(Knees and what is under them), right arm(just his forearm and hand), his mask and protections turns Dark with red details, his arm protections have demon hands, and loose his face protection and his hair gets a little bigger.

[spoiler=Segunda Etapa Abilities:] Get a lot quicker and stronger, gain the abilitie to use "Umbra Cero"(A cero beam made of Chaos and Dark energy), has a high regeneration speed, he can also curse like in his previous form but now he is unafected by his own curse and the curse is alittle worst and can get worst but he has to absorv energy from other living things to be able to stay in this form.

I will probably also apply an Atranian soon.

I like it... but anbu is usual the guy who accepts/Declines... I will give him till tomorrow for his decision...

u will give me until tomorrow?? your the co-host >.>...

anyway..

@Gabriel: accepted, but how does he absorb energy from other living things? (which you say he needs to do to stay in segunda)

Suckung blood, eating flesh(sorry for the wrong spelling), depends os what he is going to use to get more time, when he uses his segunda etapa he can use it freely for 30 minutes, after these 30 minutes he have to absorv energy, I thk that you didn't get the references to Dracul Vlad Tepes III(I didn't just removed the letter "a" from "Dracula" Dracul is a title for "leader").

Archived