Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy 2-days-after-birthday to me :D *shot*

I was gone for a few days celebrating it, what'd I miss?

Oh yeah, if you didn't notice....

Vladimir covered by all the dust said loud enough just to be heared "Damn, human world again, I should train more to use the Garganta.... Well whatever, I can sense where you are, your reiatsu is diferent from others... Who... no, WHAT are you? And what do you seek?" he said while looking at Kazuya with an evil and yet curious look on his his face.

"Oh! So you are the one that has been anihilating hollows in hueco mundo, brcause of yu have been realy hard to find anything to fight a little. hehe!" he said while he grinned, "You say that you are seeking an entretening fight? I see... so we are seeking the same thing!" Vadimir said as he unsheated his Zanpakutou he sudently rushed on Kazuya's Direction making all the remaining dust be blowed away and shouting "COME!".

these are shortposts

edited so check

Shinigami

Name:Gister

[spoiler=Appearance:]JWUCA4I1SKPCAF89YKZCAP4U9AJCAEWYQKBCA32X4S6CA4CB3N0CA38M7ROCA7NGVM6CA9L7Q2KCAF8Q8FCCA0MFB1BCAC07265CAQ5NAPWCA81EMUOCAVJZG9LCANO6Z4BCAMLPUE5C.jpg

[spoiler=Bio:]Gister came to the soul society after nearly ten years of service in the Seireitei. At RPI he developed many unique academic programs that relied on the impact of Central 46 Chambers technologies on the communication process; he also served as the Director of the Technical Writers' Institute and the Director of Graduate Studies. Before joining the Gotei 13, faculty he directed undergraduate and associate degrees at Reishihenkanki Studies. He is a Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication, as well as a former board member and Onmitsukidō, and has received numerous awards for his contributions to the profession. His Science and Technical makes him a lieutenant in 2nd of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13 under Captain Byakuya Kuchiki. ...

Personality: a very cold, callous, dispassionate person, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way.

Zanpakutou Name: da`hir`mo`ir OR 大莫```的HIR紅外線

Release Phrase/s:

[spoiler=Shikai Appearance:] 9U6CAWVKH02CAAYNXN3CA6MEA2NCA6TY14ZCAH61MMVCA0IJJH9CA5TQIW7CAPQ9DM0CA3SWDWFCAHTWWWICAU9KF9KCALUEC5HCAN5PXYGCA7YJDBKCAB026RTCAGWNM8NCAXAOXAJC.jpg

[spoiler=Shikai Abilities:] control wind,and glases. His slashes create an immense amount of spiritual power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of wind glases shaped like a Chinese dragon. The dragon flies towards opponents and instantly standly makes sand of anything it touches. Da`hir`mo`ir can create multiple glases dragons to attack an opponent from various angles.Gister can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of sand which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and sanding them. The blade also makes sand of anything Gister cuts with it. The power it expels is so overwhelming that in Soul Society (where Gister is not placed under a limiter), its mere release affects the weather within the immediate vicinity, creating a windstorms or a blizzard.

[spoiler=Bankai Appearance:] 4P9CAKYM1A6CAC0NQMZCAMPDWAACAKYIKGQCAAZ6ULGCABDVYHICA4OGXN2CAFZSV00CA6OOUT6CAHVSQ4FCALZ7Z1ICA70E7NRCABUOE7NCAT3JLTMCAAJIJRMCARCE7I5CA6HWPH2C.jpg

[spoiler=Bankai Abilities:]causes glases to flow from da`hir`mo`ir onto Gister, starting at his right arm which ice forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head around his sword hand, encasing the sword up to the hilt; which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of eight-pointed star.Just as Hitsugaya's bankai. The glases continues forming up over his shoulders with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The glases forms down his left arm encasing his hand which ends in a claw. Gister's feet are encased in ice in a similar manner to his left hand which as they to end in claws.[105] These new ice limbs are movable and can be used as an extension of himself to aid in battle.

*is set up to begin Holowfication* :D

can't wait till i ask

@Gister: hm.. accepted by just to clarify the ice can only turn iunanimate objects to sand right? (coz turning other arrancars and ppl with 1 cut is way too op ...)

@SSD: lol.. now to fit it in with our current story? (btw the energy my guy sensed was u? [ur r in earth aren't u?])

@faceless: was down for evry1 i believe..

well i need either an interruption or dimitre to post b4 i can do anythin.. after all.. the good npcs iz techis job anyway.. and the bad npcs wouldnt really have anything to do with wanting to save u

edit: if we had a filler post faceless could probably do something that could cause something to happen that might help?

Archived