Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

@Gabirel: well there's the small red atranian in the SS makling trouble and then there's my guy in the human world trying to see if there was anyone in the human world who would sense him having released a small amount of his spiritual pressure breaking/cracking the glass on the nearby buildings

@Gister: bio doesn't really make sense...

caz they don't know facts about him B)and i edited it :D B)

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

er.. greycat noticed u i think?

@Gister: being careless is personality not bio and your bip still doesnt make sense.. even if they dont know about him there still has to be a history he's had even if noone knows it

Ok soo... Ive been a bleach fan since it was created. That being said, I did skip a little bit of the story when they went way off topic (after they entered hueco mundo and they did that wierd princess spin off thing) so not sure if I missed somthing important but I have to ask... 1) What is an Aduronian? 2) What is an Atranian? 3) Ferans? 4) Crucis Semino? XD sorry that I do not know... regardless, I do know 90% (at least) of Bleach's story over-all, and am currently reading the manga (it is possible I know of them and simply forgot those were what they are called). I'd like to join this RP if I'm not too late. I'm leaning towards an Arrancar character (simply because I'm assuming Vizards arent allowed) but I would still like to understand those 4 other types of characters (so I know what to think about when dealing with them in the RP) if I can get this information, and/or am not denied simply because I do not know it already, I will make and submit an app. (ps: I'll probably draw out my character, weapon, and so on)

And for reference when making the app, is it alright if my character doesn't really share any connection to the other arrancars? (I'd like my character to have been either banished, or to have simply left and refused to return. "going rogue" is a good phrase for it XD )

I'd really like to join this RP (been searchin for one that "fits" ya know?) so please cut me some slack for my ignorance :lol:

Arduronian = More Pure beings than shinigami seeking to rid the dimensions of atranians (they're from a higher dimension than the SS, not canonical only made for this rp)

Atranian = More Corrupted beings than hollows seeking to take over all the light and turn every dimension dark (they're from a higher/lower dimension than HM, not canonical only made for this rp)

Feran = More naturally attuned beings from an dimension incapable to be accessed by their own ppl or crucis seminos, they're more attuned to nature and can transform parts of their body into animals/summon animals/natural powers (they're from a seperate dimension, not canonical only made for this rp)

Crucis Semino = a being made from the fusion of half Aduronian transformation and half atranian transformation their personality more towards one of these halves, they also have a unique spiritual energy unique to each and unable to be replicated at full power (they [ the only 2 live in a dimension higher than all currentlky discovered being the only sentient beings there the dimension almost completely natural, not canonical only made for the rp)

if he's banished.. he would still of had some connection if not just recognising the espada ranked arrancar from his time with them before being banished/going rogue?

anyway need to edit title to show that its started Dx

1st post it too crowded for me to edit stuff in so.. might put accepteds in IC only..

Ah so they are all fan made things. That makes sense XD Well yes I did mean he had connections with them in the past, I just meant currently he would be separated from them for one reason or another. I saw that it has started but it did say "always accepting" so thats why I thought I could still join. If I can, I'll get to work on my app right away, If not its cool.

Shinigami Soul Reaper HELL YEAH!

Name: Akarui Kage

[spoiler=Appearance:]

Average Soul Reaper wear. He is 6"5, he has sea-blue eyes and short spiky brown hair. He has a long scar starting from over his left eyebrow and goes further down, a straight scar through the middle of the left side of his body. His Zanpakuto remains attached to his hip such as most Soul Reapers. But what is most noticeable, is the "X" scar on his forehead.

[spoiler=Bio:]

Akarui has lives his life alone. Both his parents were Soul Reapers who died fighting Hollows. This made him cold and ruthless, never befriending anyone. He received a scar fighting a group of Hollows a few years back, this injury made it impossible to wield his Zanpakuto, being he was left-handed. When the Hollow was about to kill him, a colleague defended him as Akarui healed himself with Kido, this made Akarui begin to open up to the world a little more, he started defending his colleagues since. Akarui has a mastery over Kido and incredible strength and speed.

Personality: Cold and ruthless, but is starting to become kind, he used to never care what happens to his colleagues, but is now starting to defend them.

Zanpakutou Name: Kuresentomūnburēdo (Crescent Moon Blade)

Release Phrase: Shine. Kuresentomūnburēdo.

[spoiler=Shikai Appearance:]

Kuresentomūnburēdo grows to the length of Akarui's body. It loses its guard, and the grip is replaced with a cloth that wraps around Akarui's arm and the hilt of the blade. The cloth can grow or shorten at Akarui's will. The blade becomes the shape of a Crescent Moon and becomes 3x bigger.

[spoiler=Shikai Abilities:]

Kuresentosurō - Kuresentomūnburēdo shines with a bright intense light, when Akarui swings the blade and the light becomes physical and flies at an intense speed and causes a small explosion when it makes contact with anything.

Kuresentomūnmaruchisutoraiku - Kuresentomūnburēdo's blade completely disappears. It then creates hundreds of shining crescent moon shaped blades which attack the opponent at Akarui's will. When one strikes something, after a few seconds it would disappear and part of Kuresentomūnburēdo's blade would return.

[spoiler=Bankai Appearance:]

The cloth and hilt of Kuresentomūnburēdo's Shikai disappears and the blade begins to float in mid-air, it glows with a bright intense light and grows 3x bigger than its Shikai length, and it becomes 2x wider than Akarui's body length. Name is Kuresentomūnsutoraiku.

[spoiler=Bankai Abilities:]

It begins to spin at high speeds and goes anywhere at Akarui's will, and will go 3x faster when Akarui uses his hands to control it. It has enough force to cut someone in less than half a second.

er.. i thought someone woulda customed him.. er techi since ur the one whos gonna be doin shinigami area more u can npc him/her?.. can't you?

(since im gonna be more focused with the HM style chars and the atranians lol)

@SSD: 'member u from the Yugioh rp thing.. u abandoned us on like 3rd page or so? Dx

anyway isnt ur bankai a bit big? (i mean mastery over kido would be more meshable with something small and fast wouldnt it?)

@faceless: yeah we still acceptin (after all most the people in the accepted apps in first post abandoned us i believe.. techi perhaps we shopuld check on that? lol)

Arrancar

Name: Tazu

[spoiler=Appearance:] 29ct378.jpg (quick doodle of him)

Very light blue hair, almost to the point of being white. He has very pale blue eyes as well. The marks on his face are dark blue, almost black. His outfit is white with black (traditional arrancar look) He has large long sleeves that go just far enough to cover his hands. The ends of his pants are ripped up. He is average weight. Not heavy at all but not skinny either. Well cut though not built. He has two identical Zanpakutou which have black grips, and silver star shaped hand guards (think Toshiro’s zanpakutou) he wears them on his back.

[spoiler=Bio:] Shortly after becoming an arrancar, he left to the far reaches of Hueco Mundo. He had never been heard from or seen since. Having decided things might be far more interesting if he returned, he has started his journey back.

Personality: Always curious. Wants to know whats going on about everything, but prefers to acquire this knowledge quietly through spying or eavesdropping. Specializes in extreme-speed up close sword play. Quiet, mostly speaks when spoken to. Not at all depressed, just reserved. Always keeps his cool but isn’t at all cocky. Holds no mercy in battle and is extremely skilled with his zanpakutou. Smiles frequently and is friendly to most anyone, but not trusting. He believes anyone could turn into an enemy so it is best not to ever let his guard down. Brave, he will never give up, but isn’t foolish enough to not realize when he’s outmatched. Prefers to fight as much as he can without releasing his zanpakutou (he fights with them, just as regular zanpakutou) and only uses their powers when pure sword skill isn’t enough. He has one true place in life, the battlefield.

Espada: no, he left before ever receiving a rank.

Zanpakutou Name: Tourou (mantis)

Release Phrase/s: Devastate

[spoiler=Resurrecion Appearance:] (I will draw this soon) His body gets encased in strong hollow bone armor from the waist up. His zanpakutou dissapear and are replaced with surging bright blue energy in the shape of his zanpakutou. His face is covered by a mask and his eyes glow bright blue (almost white) through the mask. There are crevices throughout the armor and mask filled with the same bright blue energy. All around his body his reiatsu goes berzerk and can be seen flowing rapidly around him.

[spoiler=Resurrecion Abilities:] Dramatically increased speed and physical strength. He can combine his energy zanpakutou together to create an orb of intense rapidly moving white reiatsu (Novas Grande) which can be fired at blinding speed and causes a massive explosive impact on contact. He can spawn more zanpakutou from his reiatsu but is limited to having only two out at a time. The longer he is released, the more his power grows. On the downside, the longer he is released, the heavier the toll it takes on his body. He can seriously damage himself if he stays released too long, and can even blackout or die if he pushes himself too far.

[spoiler=Segunda Etapa Appearance:] Similar to his normal release except his entire body (now including legs) is now covered by the armor, it also becomes slightly bulkier. He now has seven energy zanpakutou floating behind him above his shoulders. At close range he can use these to defend from enemy zanpakutou strikes (hands free of course). He doesn’t wield anything in his hands in this form.

[spoiler=Segunda Etapa Abilities:] His strength is naturally much stronger in this state, as well as his speed. His strength grows even faster in this form (when he forces it to) but so does the toll. His strength only slowly grows over time in this form unless forced to grow rapidly, because of this, there is no natural toll gained over time from this form unless hes been forcing it to power up quicker. He has immense physical strength and utilizes hand to hand combat for his attacks. He can use the seven levitating energy zanpakutou for defending or he can combine them all along with a large quantity of his reiatsu into a single powerful ball of swirling light (Novas Finale) which causes a massive explosion on impact (far greater then Novas Grande) if he uses this move he transforms back to normal and cant release again until he has recovered his energy.

He's a very attack based fighter (having vurtually no technical moves) Lemme know what you think.

EDIT: age, again

@SSD & Techi: no more fighting >.>

@SSD: accepted i guess?

@Faceless: hm.. if he's only 20 how would he have become a vasto so quick let alone arranc and have a segunda (since most arrancs are vasto and only 1 or 2 were adjuchas being exceptions)

@faceless: >.< u do realise having him old doesnt mean he has to look old right? >.> and no.. a menos grande (which is still two or o more evolutions from devouring) is 100s of hollows combined into one.. which takes time to be ble to absorbe ll the others..

Archived