• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

I'll try, anyway.

Edit:

2hd1csz.png

There.

This is the final version because I'm afraid I accidentally closed my program, and I'm not about to go through all that once again.

Guest Merciful Idiot

I'm a freaking card-making Role Player, not a banner maker!

Fine. . .

I'm a freaking card-making Role Player, not a banner maker!

Fine. . .

Hey, odds are Roxas can make Xros Heart's banner on his own.

But yeah, go me for being the only person with his partner in his banner (Kinda have to since anime Twilight's got between 2 and 4 mons, depending on if SuperDarkKnightmon left Skulls Greymon and Satamon as separate entities and DeadlyAxemon's basically SkullKnightmon's dog/sentient DigiEgg)

New topic: What are your favorite and least favorite Xroses and why?

My least favorite is BalliBastemon because... F*cking BalliBastemon!

My favorite's gotta be either Shoutmon X4S or Shoutmon X5, just because the former's Shoutmon X3 dual wielding swords and the latter has a gun and involves Sparrowmon... who is awesome.

Seriously, he's like a 7 year old trapped in the body of a shiny Latios with lasers.

As it goes for future xros I'd vote DeckerGreymon. I believe it makes an appearance in episode 25.

BalliBallistamon is actually kinda funny, because s/he actually managed to charm the Etemon, not very well, but then she proceeded to kick te crap outta them. My fav Digixros would have to be PawnShoutmon, because he looks so adorable in that armour

BalliBallistamon = BalliBastemon?

Archived