|_) DigiQuartz (_| [LOCKED UPON REQUEST]

The Warden

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that throwing in MarineAngemon was because making Kazu, Kenta, and Suzie surprised even the executive producer, since the opening was a huge spoiler since the first episode, even giving away Beelzemon Blast Mode.

I thought that Frontier played the Digivolution lines pretty well, despite my gripe with it being so Power Rangers-esque that it completely removed the human-partner dynamic, something that is essential to the Digimon franchise.

I like DNA Digivolution, but introducing in 02 had the downside of reducing the usage of MagnaAngemon and Angewomon to the point where T.K. and Kari began to completely rely on Shakkoumon and Angewomon. I know that it's tradition for the main two characters to get the most upgrades, but I really did not like how the team configuration in 02. T.K. and Kari were veterans from Adventure, and T.K. was a part of the team before Kari, so T.K. should have been the leader. Just because Tai said Davis should be leader is completely unfair to them. I admit, it's been a while since I've watched any Digimon season other than Xros Wars, so my memory may be foggy, but still. Not to mention that Veemon and the Heel Face Turned Sixth Ranger's Digimon DNA Digivolved in a dragon knight that introduced Mode Changes, and in the movie managed to defeat Armageddemon because Omnimon gave his power to give Imperialdramon yet another upgrade. What did T.K. and Kari get? A giant walking teapot and a hermaphrodite (Even if you consider Purely Aesthetic Gender, Silphymon is still a hermaphrodite) walking bird that stole Cyclops' goggles. Seraphimon? Magnadramon/Ophanimon? Who are they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73hfRJjZs8

This very accurately sums up my feelings. I really should get around to watching WhatTheEgad and JesuOtaku's retrospectives.

[spoiler=Shining Star Dragon]WIND

Level 12

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

2 Tuner Synchro Monsters + "Stardust Dragon"

When the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster card is activated, you can remove from play this card to negate its activation and destroy it. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this removed from play card during the End Phase. When an opponent's monster declares an attack, you can remove from play 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard to negate the attack. If there are no Synchro Monsters in your Graveyard, this card is destroyed.

4000/4000

Also, this

[spoiler=Stardust Synchron]WIND

Level 2

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. If you control "Stardust Dragon", this card is treated as a Tuner.

Archived