YCMaker Ultra Hotel

Jake the Sage

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruka and I had somehow wandered off and seen what happened in the bar.

"Whose idea was it to have the pool right by the bar? Seriously, it would be nice to go for a swim without some drunk guy..."

"I have changed my mind. I will never drink alchohol. I think we should vacate the premise, fast."

"Can't argue with that."

We run back to our room.

Thanks

and i am not using any bleach stuffs nor Naruto

I'm using my character's abilities, like lightspeed run, flight, super-superman strength and fire element attacks ^-^

After I get my room keys, I should get my things from my home in Japan. To estimate my speed time, i should flip this quarter slightly, so it doesn't rip the ceiling off. *Flips the coin slightly, Steps outside of the hotel and flew in half lightspeed to his old house, next got his ten boxes of stuff, then run back to the hotel and opened his room and laid his things and back catches the coin midair*

0.21 second at 335,308,314.5 miles per hour. Man I'm lack speed.

Nah, that's too slow for me, and it's also fun watching everything freeze ^-^. *Half Lightspeed, or hls, to the arcade room and punchs someone freezed front of the 'Street Fighter" game and start playing the game in human speed* Nobody can beat me in Street Fighter. >83

@Jake: It seems my neighbors would like pacman. And racing games are always a big hit, along with a few shooting games.

@Rua and Ruka: If you ever need to go somewhere with supervision, I'm right next door.

@Everybody: Instead of the teleports I can help you instead. If we have to pay for the teleporter, I'll just give Jake the lost money. Sound fair?

Out of the night that covers me,

Black as the pit from pole to pole,

I thank whatever gods may be

For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance

I have winced nor cried aloud

Under the bludgeonings of chance

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

Looms but Horror of the shade

And yet the menace of the years

Finds and shall find me unafraid.