YCMaker Ultra Hotel

Jake the Sage

*Whistles while waiting for his order of steaks with strawberries* Where is my order, waitor? *Taps one of the rushing waitors*

"Ah, your order is almost finished please wait a bit longer sir."

*Puff cheeks* Well this is boofus.

Hey waitor, where is my Baby Pop Strawberry Favored?

*The waitor look at Kongou with a wearily face* Sir, we do not order that in here.

*Angrily tempted* What is wrong with this hotel?! Do anybody knows about strawberries in here?!

Do you see my alien face is pleased what you're saying?! Do you?!

*The waitor backed up a little* But sir, strawberries doesn't go with anything instead crap.

*Extremely angry* Sorry Jake, but i'm going to scorch this place sky-high! *Kongou breaths out flames to his hands to create fireballs*

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*The waitors rushed with Kongou's order of steaks covered with strawberries and ran to hiding* "H-Here is your o-order, s-sir..."

*Kongou sits down exquisting his flames and starts eating* "MMmmmhhh...This is so good, the sweet favor of strawberries with the juicy meat of steaks, one of its kind taste, out of this world literally." *Crunches on the steaks and swallowed them* "Ahhh, that hit the spot. Well, my sirs that was deliculous. Never even have this taste in my mouth in my 16 Ultiman years (25,000 human years). Well done because of that, I let this place survived until next time."

*Kongou walks back to his room*

"But sir, you forgot your check..."

*Kongou stop walking, turn around and walked to the waitor, reach for his wallet and gave the waitor an $100 bill*

"Happy now?"

"Y-yes"

*Kongou HLS back to his room, locked his door, turned off the lights and drops on his water /or deflated bed and fell asleep*

*drinks a mojito* Ah, that was good. Better not get drunk though. *heads to the spa*

Oh and Jake, I think your movie theater i broken.

What really?

*walks into the movie theater and sees it's playing nothing but white noise*

D*mn that intern >_<

*walks behind the curtains and begins to bang loudly on the machine, kicking it sometimes

*movie begins to play*

There we go!

*Next Morning* "Aahh, *Kongou stretching his arms and legs after getting up of bed* "It looks like a beautiful morning" *Kongou looks at a window*

*Walks out of his room, and heads toward breakfast* "Ok, what room does do breakfast?" *Goes HLS and searched the whole incompleted hotel* "Ahah, Here it is."

*Walks inside a breakfast resturant* "One strawberries omelet please" *Kongou sits down on a chair with a table*

*The chef done cooking Kongou's omelet, and a waitor get it and placed it on Kongou's table* "Your strawberries-covered omelet is here, sir"

*Kongou looks at the omelet like if it was a talking dog or something* "What is this?"

"That is your omelet, sir"

"No, it's not."

"Then how do you want it?"

"I want the strawberries inside the omelet"

"!, but sir isn't that a bit weird?"

*Kongou gives an eerie eye to the waitor* "No"

*Defeated* "Right sir, we will do from scratch, a strawberries filled omelet"

"Now that's much better" *Laughs heartening* "Sigh, I wonder how everybody doing in here"

Serenity, you don't need to summon a demon, I already di- I mean I was exorcising a kid and it escaped. Now there is a demon running around the hotel. I'll take care of it.

Why were you exorcising a child? :mellow:

I hope you had parental consent.

*opens door a lttle to see who is bothering me*

Go away!

*slams Door*

Damn it, I will not leave until I get my power back.

I wasn't actually, I just made that up. I was testing out some latin chants from a book, and I didn't realize what that last chant was and I summoned a demon. Luckily it was bound within a protective circle and I had some special things binding it, but if the power went of and there was an explosion, then it could get away. It is still bound to the hotel though. The hotel was made with iron, so it is bound to the building.

Archived