Ancient Gear Future Scythe

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

This is gonna be the last card of the Future Gears before I decide to make them into a set or make actual Gundam Wing cards. Ive been using gundam wing cards and giving different names etc to place them in the realistic section...

-This card has 2 graphics, one has writing on it so i decided for that one to be the alternate.... enjoy ^_^

Original_____________________________________Alternate

mms-000.jpgmcs-000alternate.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster as long as it remains face-up on the field. This card is treated as a Effect Monster when "Macro Cosmos", "Dimensional Fissure", "Different Dimension Master", or a monster with "D.D" in its card name is face-up on the field. As a Effect monster this card gains the following effects:

o If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

o This card cannot be Special Summoned.

ooh and i know the card is underpowerd compared to the other future gears i have made.... this is merely that last stepping stone...

Pretty overpowered in my opinion. And I also have the following problems:

- You don't have to separate the two effects.

- Its attribute should be EARTH, as all Ancient Gears are.

- Ancient and future don't make sense. You should change it around so that it's just treated as Ancient Gear while Macro Cosmos or Dimensional is on the field.

Guest JoshIcy

Pretty overpowered in my opinion. And I also have the following problems:

- You don't have to separate the two effects.

- Its attribute should be EARTH' date=' as all Ancient Gears are.

- Ancient and future don't make sense. You should change it around so that it's just treated as Ancient Gear while Macro Cosmos or Dimensional is on the field.

[/quote']

i explained to azuh why i named it "Ancient Gear Future".... or you can check my Ancient Gear Future Dragon card for the reason... its too long to post here....

Archived