can you chain exodia

Leirondo Essen Darron

Question

• Answers 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Gister' timestamp='1296357833' post='4972820']
:huh: how because divine wrath negates it and it even encounter's it <_< right!
[/quote]

The game is instantly over when a player has all 5 pieces of Exodia in said hand.

[quote name='Gister' timestamp='1296365527' post='4973120']
what are talking about it has an Effect said on it God damn :angry: D.W->card can stop a monster that has an effect :P
[/quote]
Yes, but it is spell speed 3 whereas Exodia is automagically. In simple words, trying to chain Exodia is like trying to dodge a bullet to the head after it hit you. You just seem like a retard in the end. Also, making it to where Exodia can be negated shouldn't be a rule since you can only have one of each card in your deck.

Like Reaper basically said, it doesn't say ANYWHERE on ANY of the pieces of Exodia an effect. It's just that once you have all 5 cards in your hand, you win. It's almost like losing all of your life points because of an opponent's trap and saying you have a Dian Keto, but you're already at 0 so you lose. Once all 5 cards are in your opponent's hand, you lose, no effect is activated, the game is just over.

[/thread]

[quote name='.:Gin Ichimaru:.' timestamp='1296357922' post='4972824']
The game is instantly over when a player has all 5 pieces of Exodia in said hand.
[/quote]
so what you're say it can't be stopped :blink: that card is a cheat cuz am sure that divine wrath stop's it. if not then Exodia is above the rules! <_< For that reason it should be banned.

[quote name='Gister' timestamp='1296358806' post='4972856']
so what you're say it can't be stopped :blink: that card is a cheat cuz am sure that divine wrath stop's it. if not then Exodia is above the rules! <_< For that reason it should be banned.
[/quote]

Inorite? Kill several decks! [no sarcasm]

[quote name='TheComposer' timestamp='1296365067' post='4973097']
Like Reaper basically said, it doesn't say ANYWHERE on ANY of the pieces of Exodia an effect. It's just that once you have all 5 cards in your hand, you win. It's almost like losing all of your life points because of an opponent's trap and saying you have a Dian Keto, but you're already at 0 so you lose. Once all 5 cards are in your opponent's hand, you lose, no effect is activated, the game is just over.

[/thread]
[/quote]
what are talking about it has an Effect said on it God damn :angry: D.W->card can stop a monster that has an effect :P

[quote name='TheComposer' timestamp='1296368475' post='4973213']
Not really. Some cards are going to inevitably be better them others, fairness is not possible in a card game. If someone has more money to get better cards than you do, then they're going to win.
[/quote]

Not if you have a burn deck~ ;]

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1296373478' post='4973385']
That still requires money to get the cards you need so: FAIL.
[/quote]

I do just fine with cards such as "Just Desserts". Older cards for burn decks are much better, and much more fun to play. =]

Also, he was speaking of having the money to get the newer cards, or cards off Ebay or some such I assume. I no longer buy cards. I stick to the older one's, and kick ass just fine.

[quote name='TheComposer' timestamp='1296365713' post='4973127']
I really need to look cards over before I talk XD In any case, this is debatable then. Only one who could answer this then is the creator then. Or someone who really knows the game. I still say the game ends though, because once it's effect ends the game, no more cards should be able to be played. It's all based on opinion really I guess.
[/quote]
come on be on my side Exodia must be forbid cuz there is no guess <_< meant to be stopped/forbid :rolleyes: i knew it.

If you have the money, you can get practically any card you wanted was the point. Yes, I had to pay for mine when I used to buy them, but I never went online to buy a card.

Back on topic - Card ruling has been repeated many times, fact that it is a victory condition has been put in plain view as well. Topic is pretty much closed, right?

Archived