can you chain exodia

Leirondo Essen Darron

Question

• Answers 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, Exodia is perfectly fair because in order to use it properly, you must base an entire deck around it.
Exodia decks are mostly Stall decks which try to rapidly add the Exodia parts to your hand while keeping your defenses high. However, this is a very difficult task, and requires strategy to use. In addition, there is a really simple way to stop it: All you have to do is remove 1 part from their hand and it's pretty much over...

[quote name='.:Gin Ichimaru:.' timestamp='1296370203' post='4973266']
Fail. Exodia's effect is not a true effect. Exodia is a victory condition, which is not treated as an effect.
[/quote]
then again it has Effect but Gin you say it is an condition then :rolleyes: how to activate is by having 5 of those monsters so no Effect then how/it has the word effect by reason ;) see! as said D.W can stopped it even in your hand :D

[quote name='Gister' timestamp='1296370498' post='4973287']
then again it has Effect but Gin you say it is an condition then :rolleyes: how to activate is by having 5 of those monsters so no Effect then how/it has the word effect by reason ;) see! as said D.W can stopped it even in your hand :D
[/quote]

Only if it is removed.

[quote name='TheComposer' timestamp='1296370363' post='4973274']
They put the effect on the main piece of Exodia so people who were new to the game wouldn't be like "You don't win!! You're just making that up cause you suck and can't win!!" It's a VICTORY CONDITION. Automatic victory means just that. When you have all 5, that's it, game over, you win.
[/quote]
then it need's to be a rule come on!

I already posted the ruling, so you're wrong no matter what logic you come up with. It a VICTORY CONDITION! When you look up victory conditions, they will have:

"Your opponent's life points go to 0"
"You have all 5 pieces of Exodia in your hand"

That's why DW can't stop it.

And on the card it says "automatic victory" meaning nothing can be done after that, because you have already won.

[quote name='.:Gin Ichimaru:.' timestamp='1296370564' post='4973289']
Only if it is removed.
[/quote]
as i said Gin it has to be made into a rule so ;) Effect wont be such a problem :P

[quote name='.:Gin Ichimaru:.' timestamp='1296370711' post='4973296']
[img]http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
oh! Gin i see wat you did mean by that :lol: but still understud my side of the story come on!!

Archived