{HD} Cards: Over 1,000 downloads! Thank YOU!

Judαs

Yeah i had the font and instelled it (with right click and install, I also copied it to adobe common files fonts folder and the windows fonts folder) but I still get the "You lack the fonts" error in photoshop

There is more than one Matrix font. Also if they don't have the exact same name it won't match it. I had to resize the font myself because s font was called "MatrixBook" instead of "Matrix Book".

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is more than one Matrix font. Also if they don't have the exact same name it won't match it. I had to resize the font myself because s font was called "MatrixBook" instead of "Matrix Book".

MM i just saw the font files wich are named properly after those fonts, but when i Install them they appear with other names in the windows font folder, names like MatrixRegularSmallCaps insted of Matrix Regular Small Caps (the name of the file i downloaded), but i cannot change the names of any of those fonts, any help?

Thanks

Ok, here are some pics of the error i get, any help would be appreciated. Thanks:

Also...how can I hide pics in a "spoiler" box?

If it concerns my new template, post it in the respective thread.

Also did you read the dA post completely? There was a link for all the fonts there.

About the first error, just do what it says, change your text engine (Edit->Preferences). My computer uses the East Asian text engine I think.

Archived