{HD} Cards: Over 1,000 downloads! Thank YOU!

Judαs

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hang on. I've got a large collection up on PB from my first store, in my locked folder. It's got some holos sheets, but not very big ones.
I also have some Pokemon TCG holos, which may be a bit bigger, so you can have the link for that too, if you want.
Tell me if you want. I'll upload the Pokemon holos in a RAR to my MediaFire, and I'll PM you the passwords if you want them.

Thank you very much, but I've been searching for a few pictures and I'm having pretty good luck with it :D I wouldn't want to ruin your shop by giving out your stuff for free anyway :)

If there are any images you are absolutely sure you're not going to sell ever, you could send those, and I'll see what I can do, and obviously give you full credit.

They weren't mine to begin with. I just uploaded them there because in my first store I had a link showing what holos I offered for cards.
So yeah, I wasn't selling them, and they were never sold, just shown as a free resource.
Same with the Pokemon holos.

[quote name='Deathly Fiend Of YMC' timestamp='1301680449' post='5104931']
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2qa63hx.png[/img]
Here is a simple one
[/quote]

[center]Actually nevermind. I decided to use it.

I've got 5 holo presets for now: Standard (that image), Scales, Matrix, Party and Yellow_Stars. Only Standard and Yellow_Stars are actual holo sheets, the rest are just cool holo-ish thingies :P

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2vjqvbc.jpg[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"][font="Lucida Console"][b]>> HOLOS COMING SOON <<[/b][/font][/color]
[/center]

Hi guys, I've been a little busy lately, sorry

Are 7 holosheets okay? Or are more needed?

I'm still looking for new things to add, just for adding a bunch of images a whole update seems unnecessary, so suggestions are still very much appreciated.

@fizz: I'm really sorry for the delay, I had totally forgotten about your PM. I'll add your examples to the front page

[color="#8B0000"][font="Lucida Console"]>> This thread has recently been revamped. Please go through it once more, thanks xx[/font][/color]

[size="5"][b]NEW TEMPLATE ADDED[/b]. Please test it![/size] When confirmed free of errors, you can port it to XCF (thanks Deathly Fiend of YMC)

Gokuthepower, your card has been updated :D FAQ has been redone to make it look more sophisticated.

[quote name='Darmanitan/Daruma Mode' timestamp='1303190124' post='5150776']
I'll try to fix the 'issue' with the PSD Japanese template tonight.
Touma, may I use yours, since BT is being stubborn?
[/quote]

Sure! While you're at it can you also add the holos if it's not too much to ask? :D

Also, I haven't checked you template, but till v1.2 The gold foil layer was not matching correctly with the card picture, just check whether the same error is still there in your template, thanks xx

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1303421732' post='5157431']
Where's the actual tutorial sir?
[/quote]

With the template, I assume you have basic knowledge of Photoshop/GIMP to use it. It's in the tutorials section because it's a card template.

Still, I can tell you how to use it for Photoshop

[quote]You just need basic knowledge of photoshop to use it.
Open photoshop, click File->Open and choose the template PSD.

To edit~
Name: click on the name layer in the layers panel, choose text tool (the "[T]" icon) and click on the card name in the window. then type the new name
Circulation, Set ID, Password, Type, Effect, ATK,DEF also follow the same procedure.
Level: Open the level layer group by clicking on the arrow next to the Layer Group. Then disable the level layers you don't want by clicking on their eye icons. If a layer doesn't have the icon, it won't be seen. e.g. If I want LV4, I will remove the eye icons from LV5,LV6,LV7...LV11
Picture: Paste the picture onto the template, press Ctrl+T to resize it to fit insize the frame box exactly, then click on any tool on the tool bar and make your choice at the dialog box that appears.
Holo sticker: Use the eye icons to enable the sticker you want and disable the other(s)[/quote]

If you're using GIMP, sorry but I can't help you (I don't use GIMP), it should be similar to the above though

I'm going to add this to the FAQ.

Archived