{HD} Cards: Over 1,000 downloads! Thank YOU!

Judαs

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Neo-MasterX' timestamp='1310043131' post='5334828']
the japanese monster link is taken down too?
[/quote]
I'm sorry, but that file was not uploaded by me so I can't do anything, you could contact BT (or ⁂ßαяαќα⁂, as he's known now) to upload it again.

• 2 weeks later...

^Any news on the uploads yet? B)

[b]FOR THOSE MISSING THE FONTS[/b]
I was PM'd by a member concerning font problems. [url="http://allmyfonts.com/index.php?op=details&id=78911"]Here[/url] is a link to MatrixBoldFractions which is apparently missing in the download. I need you to report if there are any other problems, thanks, tc.

you copy and paste it on the layer Picture...

i used to work with the GIMP but now its modified so I'm not knowin the new layer "placement" or order

[right][size="7"][font="Dragon Ball"]I[/font][/size][size="6"][font="Palatino Linotype"]BT[/font][/size][size="7"][font="Dragon Ball"]I[/font][/size][/right]

[quote name='⁂ßαяαќα⁂' timestamp='1311717717' post='5389527']
you copy and paste it on the layer Picture...

i used to work with the GIMP but now its modified so I'm not knowin the new layer "placement" or order

[right][size="7"][font="Dragon Ball"]I[/font][/size][size="6"][font="Palatino Linotype"]BT[/font][/size][size="7"][font="Dragon Ball"]I[/font][/size][/right]
[/quote]

thanks for the help, but now i'm having a hard time figuring out how to enlarge the picture, the picture area is 1.75 inches, and the picture i have is exactly 1.75 inch, but when i "paste into" the picture is very very small, and it doesn't fill up the box

Archived