Pokemon Academy 3 (Not started/Accepting) (Co-Hosted by Ty9239 and ♪♫Crystal Star♫♪ )

[quote name='Christian Exodia' timestamp='1300238838' post='5076117']
Can we have a thing where enemies try to take over the Academy to train Dark Soldiers, and if a Trainer Loses in the Raid, unless they miraciously escape, they are made a Dark Soldier?

[b]Reminds me of something else I had done in the second RP I ever participated in. Some Yugioh Gx episodes come to mind when I read this (The episodes when duel academy go into a desert).[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1300238746' post='5076115']
Crap, forgot about reserving a place! Oh well, I don't mind being the first... I suppose <_<
:D
[/quote]

[quote name='monkeylife2' timestamp='1300242149' post='5076197']
Username: Monkeylife2
RP Name: Age(A-gee) Garcia
Trainer Type: normal trainer/student
Appearance: [url="http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thehiroshi98.webs.com/photos/kh-and-pokemon/anime_guy_2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://thehiroshi98.webs.com/apps/photos/photo%3Fphotoid%3D91846977&usg=__1k6pZflxwznzkJH5j0tjLLCUIEI=&h=400&w=400&sz=95&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=bY47ZTKtISxEaM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=147&ei=_hWATZT8OISusAOPrYXbBQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danime%2Bguy%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1152%26bih%3D683%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=607&vpy=126&dur=1154&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=166&ty=131&oei=_hWATZT8OISusAOPrYXbBQ&page=1&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0"]My link[/url]
Bio: At a young age his parents got divorced do to the fact that his father Jaime Garcia, now teacher at Pokemon academy(the app is the next one), use to travel a lot. Age decided to go with his father so he could explore and have many different types of pokemon. He has traveled to all regions and has captured many pokemon. Grimer was his first pokemon, now a Muk, which he caught in kanto in an alleyway. Recently his dad got a job at the Academy so Age now has to go there and hasn't gone off since.
Personality: He tends to be very curious with stuff he has never seen such as pokemon or moves. Other than that he likes to fool around a lot and doesn't like to take stuff seriously. He hates and sometimes gets so scared of Ghost, Dark, and Psychic pokemon that he freezes, do to the fact that he had a bad experience which sucks for him since his dad only uses those types. He tends to be oblivious when some one is flirting with him or when they like him and its easy to tell.
Main Pokemon: Muk
Other Pokemon: Ledian, Gorebyss, Chatot, Vanilluxe
Dorm: Articuno Blue

[b]Heh, Age is a funny name. By the way, your character may not want to meet mine, because he only uses Dark-type Pokemon. And cause I am co-host, I think I can accept, so accepted.[/b]

Username:Monkeylife2
RP Name: Jaime(Hi-Me[as in memory]) Garcia
Trainer Type: Traveler(teacher)
Class: ghost, dark, psychic
Appearance: [url="http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bleachportal.net/fanart/artwork/1151886575_Bleach18.png&imgrefurl=http://www.bleachportal.net/bleach/fanart/view%26i%3D210&usg=__029RAhk58Tkrftwqqqt_9yAHeKk=&h=480&w=640&sz=561&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=G_vu17-TDONHXM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=179&ei=LxuATcv9G5SmsQPwvfWFBg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danime%2Bold%2Bguy%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1152%26bih%3D683%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=510&vpy=92&dur=10786&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=166&ty=126&oei=DxuATaHWIYP2tgO7nMngBQ&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0"]My link[/url]
Bio: he and his wife got divorced when their kid Age Garcia was only 10. he loved to travel all over the world which is why he got divorced. age and him ended up going together on a trip to 5 regions in the world. One part of his travel he found a haunted house full of Dark, Ghost, and Psychic type pokemon so he took age there. age was still to small to take the scariness of the haunted house that he developed a fear of them. It is his fault that Age has a fear of those 3 types. Near the end of his travels he started to need money and by luck he found that the Pokemon academy needed teachers so he decided to work there.
Personality:He loves Dark, Ghost, and Psychic type pokemon so much that he only uses those types(excluding 2nd type). he acts nothing like you would think do to his appearance. He actually likes to fool around as well. He never liked to whole being serious thing. he also hates silence, he feels awkward when there is total silence that he ends up saying something random to break the silence. The only time he gets serious is when his son is in danger or when Age feel down.
Main Pokemon: Chandelure
Other Pokemon: Haunter, Gallade, Claydol, Zoroark, Spiritomb

[b]Seems good, except for one thing. In "Classes", I think it should be "Pokemon Types" (If that's not already taken) because having a class for three types is like dividing all of them into seperate classes (Ex: Rock, Ground,Steel). And it would probably save time and teachers to just put it all in one class. Change it, and I think I can accept. Although, I suppose your teacher could teach a little more about Ghost, Dark and Psychic types then others...[/b][/quote]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[s]If we have Elite 4, then I want Champ! (Though I'm confused as to why we have Elite four in an Academy. Unless they turn up there to see if there are any talented trainers that may become Challengers. Still confused though.)[/s] Due to a Change, I get E4 4, and Blaze gets Champ.

Anyway, [s]Champ[/s] Elite 4 number Quattro here:
[spoiler=Quattro Elite 4 app]Username: Magnet soldier
RP Name: Lily Flash
Trainer Type: Elite four Numero 4
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs19/i/2007/239/f/b/Pokemon_Trainer_OC_Contest_by_EvilApple513.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Bio: Will do later. At the Mo.....Basically incredibly young Elite four, and child Prodigy.
Personality: Lily is a very Hyperactive Trainer, and is always talking. She is very reckless and persistant, and will regularly plunge into challenges completely underprepared, and will continue to battle the person until she beats them. She is also very Stubborn, and will not back down ever. Despite that, she can calm down, and will accept Defeat. When defeated she automatically becomes cold and sad, and will, for once, stop talking. She adores everything to do with Pokémon, and will protect them at all costs, although she cant stand slow pokémon(Or People for that matter).
Main Pokemon:
Other Pokemon: (Up to 5)
Dorm: (Articuno Blue, Zapdos Yellow, Moltres Red.) [/spoiler]

Will finish ASAP.

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1300294768' post='5076960']
If we have Elite 4, then I want Champ! (Though I'm confused as to why we have Elite four in an Academy. Unless they turn up there to see if there are any talented trainers that may become Challengers. Still confused though.)

Anyway, Champ here:
[spoiler=Champ app]Username: Magnet soldier
RP Name: Lily Flash
Trainer Type: League Champ
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs19/i/2007/239/f/b/Pokemon_Trainer_OC_Contest_by_EvilApple513.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Bio: Will do later. At the Mo.....Basically incredibly young Champ, and child Prodigy.
Personality:
Main Pokemon:
Other Pokemon: (Up to 5)
Dorm: (Articuno Blue, Zapdos Yellow, Moltres Red.) [/spoiler]

Will finish ASAP.
[/quote]

Sorry. I've already got the champions.

My E4 app. It is the second E4.

Username: Pichu
RP Name: Tyler Jamie
Trainer Type: E4 No. 2
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/076/6/a/Pokemon_Trainer__Figs_by_Selvix.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
Bio: Tyler is from the Orre Region and was a member of Chiper. He ran away from them and collected badges from all of the regions except Sinnoh. He now has made it to the Risari region and was made the second of the Elite Four. He lives not far from the Pokemon Academy and vist quite often. He enjoys to guest in dorms and teach students about Pokemon. He not only enjoys battling but he also enjoys Pokemon breeding.
Personality: He is really ansuious and loves to serch for Pokemon
Main Pokemon: Vaporeon
Other Pokemon:
Milotic
Samurott
Omastar
Lapras
Red Gyarados
Dorm: E4!

Alright, think I'm ready... for E4 no 1!

[spoiler=E4 no 1]
Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
RP Name: Taro Val Sara
Trainer Type: Elite 4 Member No. 1
Appearance:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/074/1/4/taro_by_sketchyninja-d3bq1ur.jpg[/img]
[color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"](image credit goes to sketchyNINJA. Oh and if you're wondering, yes I even kept the first name)[/size][/color]
[spoiler=Bio]A strange, blood red birthmark has remained below Taro Val Sara's left eye ever since he was born. Taro feels ashamed by this mark for some unknown reason, and whenever he was asked how he got it, he'd always say that he got into a fight. Although not entirely true, it seemed to be much more believable than the whole birthmark thing, and a lot of people have taken his word for it, finding it unnecessary to delve any further.

Taro had chosen to utilize Fire Pokemon to resemble his burning hatred of this mark. He also fought his Pokemon battles from the heart, projecting passion and flare as he commanded them to do battle. Because of this, it was only natural the Taro was chosen to become the first of the Elite 4. Taro was ecstatic when he heard he was accepted into the Elite 4, and he's been training even harder ever since, so he could live up to the legend.[/spoiler]
Personality: As long as one refrains from talking about Taro's strange birthmark, Taro will actually be quite calm and reasonably talkative around other people. However, he strongly dislikes word going around of his birthmark, and if he hears word of it, he won't be afraid to ask the converser(s) to change subject or even drop the conversation. Regardless, Taro is very eager to battle other trainers, and is also willing to teach the move Overheat to the other trainers' Pokemon.
Main Pokemon: Lv60 Ninetales (Overheat/HP Dragon/Dig/Nasty Plot)
Other Pokemon:
Lv60 Magcargo (Overheat/Rollout/Solar Beam/Shell Smash)
Lv61 Chandelure (Overheat/Shadow Ball/HP Fighting/Pain Split)
Lv62 Charizard (Blast Burn/Air Slash/Focus Blast/Roost)
Lv64 Rotom (Heat) (Thunder/Overheat/HP Ice/Mud Slap)
Lv65 Houndoom (Overheat/Punishment/Reversal/Rage)
Dorm: Elite 4... wherever the bloody hell that's supposed to be <_<[/spoiler]

Also, I'll throw in a second student.

[spoiler=Other Application]
Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
RP Name: Diana Teri
Trainer Type: Lass
Appearance:
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/075/b/0/blue_colored_by_anniemay777-d3brqt2.jpg[/img]
[color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"](image credit goes to AnnieMay777.)[/size][/color]
[spoiler=Bio]Diana Teri was enrolled in the Pokemon Academy as soon as she hit her 10th birthday. Although she wasn't entirely happy about it, she was assured, by her parents, that it was for the best. Diana also had a strong fear of Bug Pokemon for as long as she could remember, in which her parents were hoping would dissipate as she got older. It showed no signs of doing so, so Diana's father lent her a Timburr, whilst her mother gave her a Drifloon.

Both these Pokemon served her well in terms of protecting her from the onslaught of Bug Pokemon that creeped up on her, when they evolved into Gurdurr and Drifblim respectively. A young man was impressed with Diana's Gurdurr and offered to trade it for something. Diana accepted, only to find out that she received a Scyther in return, which naturally freaked her out. While they were traded, both of them evolved into Conkeldurr and Scizor respectively. Diana then summoned up the courage to ask for her Conkeldurr back in exchange for the Scizor, in which the young man agreed reluctantly.

Since then, Diana learned a valuable lesson; not to trade Pokemon with strangers. In return however, she had lost all trust in other people.Diana is a very secretive girl, refusing to tell much of her private life where others could overhear her, and thus she has never really got along with anyone in particular. She only had her two Pokemon to turn to now, who she treats as her own mother and father, despite the fact her real parents are still all alive and well.[/spoiler]
Personality: Diana is shy amongst strangers, and only really talks to people she knows at least remotely well. The better she knows someone, the more likely she is to talk to that person about what's on her mind, but there are certain things that she won't even tell the very best of her friends about. Whenever she sees a Bug Pokemon, Diana will scream at the top of her lungs and run away looking for somewhere to hide, such as under a table.
Main Pokemon: Lv53 Conkeldurr (Focus Punch/Fling/HP Flying/Bulk Up)
Other Pokemon:
Lv51 Drifblim (Shadow Ball/Acrobatics/HP Fighting/Substitute)
Lv52 Torkoal (Eruption/Solar Beam/Rollout/Curse)
Lv55 Gengar (Hex/Focus Blast/Destiny Bond/Will-o-Wisp)
Lv55 Probopass (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Fire Punch/Thunder Wave)
Lv57 Aerodactyl (Stone Edge/Fly/Earthquake/Tailwind)
Dorm: Zapdos Yellow[/spoiler]

[quote name='General Blaze' timestamp='1300318755' post='5077700']
Sorry. I've already got the champions.
[/quote]

But you have the 4th Elite 4. That isn't really fair, having both the Champion and the Last Elite four.

And Super Star, I should really get it as I've already started an App for Champ/4th Elite four.

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1300380097' post='5078910']
But you have the 4th Elite 4. That isn't really fair, having both the Champion and the Last Elite four.

And Super Star, I should really get it as I've already started an App for Champ/4th Elite four.
[/quote]
so have i (shame that i found out too late, but i made 1 anyway but i haven't posted it incase it gets rejected), but i guess we'll let General Blaze decide

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1300385259' post='5079039']
Yeah, but i've got one already on the Thread.
[/quote]
i saw that coming,

sucks all posts related to E4 are at times when i'm off, why? because i'm in a different timezone :( (it's like everyone's trying to say be a nice little slowpoke and stick with your 1 app) i so wanted a good role, as well as a student

i might as well go to plan X

:( *sigh* fine, since there's no more good roles, i guess i'll have to make another student app (since that's the only role i can have in this RP - oh fml)

[b]Username:[/b] Super-Star-Silver
[b]RP Name:[/b] Desu Yuja
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Trainer Type:[/b] Ace Trainer
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://s3.postimage.org/zaFeJ.jpg[/img]
[b]Bio:[/b] Desu was born in Lavender Town, and he lived with his parents until they died when he was 6, and he was sent to his grandparents. On a trip to Egypt, he got obsessed with all the ancient items like sarcophagus' etc. when he was 10 because of his love for Egypt he received a Yamask, and then he became a trainer and after learning of the academy he decided to go there and make hiself stronger as a trainer and as an individual.
[b]Personality:[/b] Desu is a nice guy but he is overprotective of his pokemon, he doesn't like other trainers to use the just in case they get stolen because he had his rattata stolen when he was 11.
[b]Main Pokemon:[/b] Cofagrigus
[b]Other Pokemon:[/b]
Drifblim
Gengar
Dusknoir
Mismagius
Chandelure
[b]Dorm:[/b] [color="#4169E1"]Articuno Blue [/color]

and i had other plans for this character too :( oh well time to put plan X into motion

Username: General Blaze
RP Name: Kalin Kurai
Trainer Type: Sketcher
Appearance: [img]http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/14/36/98/22/rival_11.jpg[/img]
Bio: Cousin of Alex I., he also grew up using Dragon types. When he was 14, he was caught in a tsunami, and when the wave was about to overcome his house, there was a flash of light, and the wave disappeared. However, the next morning, he told his parents his right arm was freezing. When they looked at it, they found, to their surprise, an imprint of the head of legendary Pokemon Suicune. From that day on, they believed that Suicune was the one who saved them, and when the time came, Kalin went to the Academy, and was, himself an Articuno Blue student like his cousin. He graduated top of his class, and most popular.
Personality: Patient, kind, caring, cares deeply for his nephew and students
Main Pokemon: Gallade
Other Pokemon: Gardevoir, Chandelure, Escavalier, Machamp, Tropius
Class: Principal

Archived