Pokemon Academy 3 (Not started/Accepting) (Co-Hosted by Ty9239 and ♪♫Crystal Star♫♪ )

I call E4 number 4!
Username: Christian Exodia

RP Name: Jacob Selan

Trainer Type: Formerly Ace Trainer, Now Elite Four

Appearance:
[spoiler=Jacob]
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Pokemon+Trainer+4#/d1c1ckq
[/spoiler]

Bio: He was born in the Hoenn region, in Fortree City. He was young when he met his Absol, finding it abandoned, just a little pup straight out of it's egg. They bonded immediately, and Jacob started training it. He travelled, not because one of his parents was an Elite Four, but to catch Pokemon. He caught a Gastly, a Pikachu, and a Drowzee in the same region, and trained them while catching the last two to complete the set, a Pansear and a Cubchoo, which he trained to sharpen their points, increase their abilities. He put care into his Pokemon, and eventually fought his way into his way into the Elite Four, where he earned the top spot, not counting the Champion.

Personality: He is always nice to his Pokemon. He never brags, but is a little headstrong, going into things first, though is normally quiet. He likes to skip formalities normally, but he is fond of them. He treats his Pokemon like siblings, like the ones you get along with. He never backs down, showing a stubborn attitude, but he knows when to stop.

Main Pokemon: Absol

Other Pokemon: Gengar, Beartic, Simisear, Raichu, Hypno

Dorm: Elite Four

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Username: Kingofmuffins
RP Name: Luke
Trainer Type: Geek
Appearance: [url="http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Young+Pokemon+Trainer#/d2at2k1"]Luke[/url]
Bio: Luke was born and raised in a nice town, with some mean bullies. Luke was made fun of because he was with wild pokemon so much, but everytime someone made fun of them, a swarm of Beedrills or a Pack of Patrats would attack the bully. He never knew his father, and his mom said he was killed in a car accident before Luke was born, but he is really Alder, recent Champion of the Unova Reigon. He has one sister, named Caitlyn, who sometimes comes with him to sit with the Pokemon. Luke can speak 150 different Pokemon Languages fluently, and can understand almost any pokemon, roughly. Personality: Luke loves Pokemon, but believes they like battling. He often sits with Pokemon in the woods, and loves to eat.
Main Pokemon: Croagunk LV: 30 Moves: (Is this only 4? If so..) Faint Attack, Sucker Punch, Mud Bomb, and Swagger
Other Pokemon: Pupitar, LV: 32, Dugtrio, LV 27, Mantine, Level 28Dorm: Articuno Blue

[quote name='Christian Exodia' timestamp='1300541095' post='5082687']
I call E4 number 4!
Username: Christian Exodia

RP Name: Jacob Selan

Trainer Type: Formerly Ace Trainer, Now Elite Four

Appearance:
[spoiler=Jacob]
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Pokemon+Trainer+4#/d1c1ckq
[/spoiler]

Bio: He was born in the Hoenn region, in Fortree City. He was young when he met his Absol, finding it abandoned, just a little pup straight out of it's egg. They bonded immediately, and Jacob started training it. He travelled, not because one of his parents was an Elite Four, but to catch Pokemon. He caught a Gastly, a Pikachu, and a Drowzee in the same region, and trained them while catching the last two to complete the set, a Pansear and a Cubchoo, which he trained to sharpen their points, increase their abilities. He put care into his Pokemon, and eventually fought his way into his way into the Elite Four, where he earned the top spot, not counting the Champion.

Personality: He is always nice to his Pokemon. He never brags, but is a little headstrong, going into things first, though is normally quiet. He likes to skip formalities normally, but he is fond of them. He treats his Pokemon like siblings, like the ones you get along with. He never backs down, showing a stubborn attitude, but he knows when to stop.

Main Pokemon: Absol

Other Pokemon: Gengar, Beartic, Simisear, Raichu, Hypno

Dorm: Elite Four
[/quote]
Hmmm....Fortree City? You think Vladimir will recognize him?

Username: ThatguyWithTHeCrowbar
RP Name: Tom
Trainer Type: Ace Trainer (Without the tracksuits)
Appearance:[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2131/appearancep.png[/img]
Bio: His first Pokemon was a Porygon from the Kanto game corner, he got so lucky, he bought the pokemon and took it home, he put a strange disc he found at home with him, he thought "If its a cyber Pokemon, why not put this disc with it, see what happens!" His brother soon swapped with it, 3 years later, he studied more about Pokemon, and managed to evolve Porygon-2 again, this time, he was Porygon-Z, he was the first to discover Porygon-Z.
Personality: He is quite cocky sometimes, he likes to win, but likes to lose at the same time, he can be completely random! He demolishes things, then puts them back together, he is no laughing matter, He will try to go easy on you, I say TRY very loosely
Main Pokemon: Porygon Z
Other Pokemon: Magneton, Raichu,
Dorm: Moltres Red
Right, any queries?

ok i have given this a bit of thought and i have decided.....................i am not going to juggle 3 students so i'm just gonna keep my 2 students

(inserts a Mrs. Krabappel "Ha!" for those who thought i was gonna quit)

EDIT: i only just noticed this, but in the OP (or first post) it says "[i]There are five gyms, guarded by the elite 4 and the champion himself[/i]" what's gonna happen with the 5 gyms or are you not gonna have the gyms

[quote name='General Blaze' timestamp='1301850612' post='5111279']
well, they're gyms, they're based in different towns, and there are gym trainers, as well as the Elite Four member. Like for Admiral's gym, it would be Fire-types.
[/quote]
That reminds me, I gotta make that Elite Four #3 app. And are there even going to be lessons?

Archived