FIGHT MY MONSTERS ELIMINATION CONTEST! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! READ FIRST POST!!!

AsterikcAde

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='yu-gi-oh party' timestamp='1299402393' post='5054899']
im sorry ive had a lon day here this will work
[/quote] Where's the card? If you're feeling exhausted from your day how about you just send in your card when you're ready because the ending of this stage is not till next Friday...

[center]Ok here's my entry.

[spoiler=Malicious Greed]
[img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8593/20638.jpg[/img]
[size="1"]Pic from Pixiv.[/size]
[i]When this card is Summoned, remove all Spell Counters from the field and place them on this card. Once per turn you can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card to activate 1 of the following effects depending on the number of Spell Counters removed: - 1-9: Remove a monster from play whose Level equals the number of Spell Counters removed. - 10-20: This card is now treated as a Level 10 Fiend-Type monster and gains the following effect: Once per turn, you can remove 1 card from play to draw 2 cards.[/i]

A few Notes: A "-" is a replacement for a bullet. It's effect is formilated so that it can only gain Spell Counters by its own effect and it gains all the other card's thier Counters.
[/spoiler][/center]

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1299438877' post='5055902']
[center]Ok here's my entry.

[spoiler=Malicious Greed]
[img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8593/20638.jpg[/img]
[size="1"]Pic from Pixiv.[/size]
[i]When this card is Summoned, remove all Spell Counters from the field and place them on this card. Once per turn you can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card to activate 1 of the following effects depending on the number of Spell Counters removed: - 1-9: Remove a monster from play whose Level equals the number of Spell Counters removed. - 10-20: This card is now treated as a Level 10 Fiend-Type monster and gains the following effect: Once per turn, you can remove 1 card from play to draw 2 cards.[/i]

A few Notes: A "-" is a replacement for a bullet. It's effect is formilated so that it can only gain Spell Counters by its own effect and it gains all the other card's thier Counters.
[/spoiler][/center]
[/quote] Cool, I will send this entry to the "Cards Entered" section in the first post so the Judges can review them.

[quote name='yu-gi-oh party' timestamp='1299441447' post='5056015']
im sorry ive had a lon day here this will work
[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9595/289478o.jpg[/img]
[/quote] Alright, I'll place this entry in the "Cards Entered" section so the judges can review them.

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1299531359' post='5058575']
How many people have not turned in their cards?
[/quote] Five, so if five of the contestants didn't turn in their entries by this Wednesday, they will all be eliminated, no exceptions and it'll probably make the contest easier...

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1299531746' post='5058591']
Five, so if five of the contestants didn't turn in their entries by this Wednesday, they will all be eliminated, no exceptions and it'll probably make the contest easier...
[/quote]

If you eliminate people from the contest this way will people be eliminated by the judges too during that round?

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1299540345' post='5058947']
If you eliminate people from the contest this way will people be eliminated by the judges too during that round?
[/quote] Yes, there will be one normal elimination each stage, the contestant that has the lowest total scores from the judges will be eliminated, if there is a tie, then there will be a Special 1 on 1 Tiebreaker Round. (I should've explained the guidelines about ties, but I will if there's gonna be any ties in this contest.)

Archived