FIGHT MY MONSTERS ELIMINATION CONTEST! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! READ FIRST POST!!!

AsterikcAde

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Nightwing the Dark Falcon' timestamp='1305314597' post='5205782']
Today is Friday. Are you still planning on releasing the task today?
[/quote]I did some of the story today, I'll finish up probably on Monday, sorry a little busy with other things in real life and I'm kinda in a slump right now with my creativity...just be patient...I might even double the prize for this contest to compensate for the contest's length...its been like 3 months now!

[quote name='Omenhiikoyashi' timestamp='1306027305' post='5224056']
So it's been like 2-3 weeks now and I've been wondering when the next stage is going to be up? I mean I understand that your busy and all too.
[/quote] Sorry Omen, but I've kinda ran out of ideas for right now, when i do spark an idea I will get to it as soon as I can and I know this contest has been going on for quite a while now so I'm doubling the prize....just sit tight and don't quit on this contest yet.

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1306032164' post='5224199']
Sorry Omen, but I've kinda ran out of ideas for right now, when i do spark an idea I will get to it as soon as I can and I know this contest has been going on for quite a while now so I'm doubling the prize....just sit tight and don't quit on this contest yet.
[/quote]
alright and i'll never quit on ya that's a forsure thing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived