FIGHT MY MONSTERS ELIMINATION CONTEST! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! READ FIRST POST!!!

AsterikcAde

[quote name='Omenhiikoyashi' timestamp='1300745650' post='5088095']
sweet

"Yeah guys, if we got through the ruins maybe, just maybe we might find something historical in their and even unlock a new found power within us that might help in our future en-devours....So it looks like we'll be heading into the ruins, after that I'm sure we can get back to the competition."
[/quote]So it is decided! But I don't feel like typing the continuance of the story and the Stage 3 mechanics right now because I just got finished typing all the current stuff two hours ago, I might do it later when I log back on or tomorrow. Anways, congrats Omen! I'll pay the two reps that I owe you tomorrow.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1300746146' post='5088155']
So it is decided! But I don't feel like typing the continuance of the story and the Stage 3 mechanics right now because I just got finished typing all the current stuff two hours ago, I might do it later when I log back on or tomorrow. Anways, congrats Omen! I'll pay the two reps that I owe you tomorrow.
[/quote]
sounds my friend i await for stage 3

I couldn't really think of anything better but here it is
[img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7384/299323.jpg[/img]
Activate only when a card would be destroyed or you would take effect damage due to a Level 4 or lower monster's effect. Negate that effect and remove that monster from play. Then remove from play all cards from both players Decks, hands, Graveyards, and on the field with the same name.

I will bring wrath upon these mushrooms. (Fair warning long effect)
[spoiler=Stage 3 Card][img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3250/124771f.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing all LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard from play and paying 2000 Life Points. If this is the only card you control activate the following effects: -If your opponent controls just 1 Attribute of monsters increase this cards ATK by 500 for every monster they control. -If your opponent controls 3 or more monsters they cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards during the Battle Phase. -If your opponent controls 4 or monsters draw until you have 3 cards in your hand. -If your opponent controls 5 monsters this card can attack each of your opponent's monsters once each, their effects are negated. When this card destroy's an opponent's monster, increase this card's ATK by 300. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard destroy all cards on the field and inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the number of card's destroyed by this effect x300.[/spoiler]

[quote name='∞Ryujin∞' timestamp='1300829473' post='5090024']
I couldn't really think of anything better but here it is
[img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7384/299323.jpg[/img]
Activate only when a card would be destroyed or you would take effect damage due to a Level 4 or lower monster's effect. Negate that effect and remove that monster from play. Then remove from play all cards from both players Decks, hands, Graveyards, and on the field with the same name.
[/quote] Added your card.

[quote name='Omenhiikoyashi' timestamp='1300830133' post='5090054']
I will bring wrath upon these mushrooms. (Fair warning long effect)
[spoiler=Stage 3 Card][img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3250/124771f.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing all LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard from play and paying 2000 Life Points. If this is the only card you control activate the following effects: -If your opponent controls just 1 Attribute of monsters increase this cards ATK by 500 for every monster they control. -If your opponent controls 3 or more monsters they cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards during the Battle Phase. -If your opponent controls 4 or monsters draw until you have 3 cards in your hand. -If your opponent controls 5 monsters this card can attack each of your opponent's monsters once each, their effects are negated. When this card destroy's an opponent's monster, increase this card's ATK by 300. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard destroy all cards on the field and inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the number of card's destroyed by this effect x300.[/spoiler]
[/quote] Added your card under the "Cards Entered" section. Good luck this round! How did you like the setup of the story so far?

[quote name='Omenhiikoyashi' timestamp='1300849905' post='5090905']
i actually really like it so far i get a nice chuckle here and there and today was on of those days that i needed one
[/quote] Thanx, I'm trying to put some comedy in the story of this contest so you guys can enjoy it.

[spoiler='The Blessed'][img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2426/342593g.jpg[/img]

Lore:
Each time you pay 1000 or more Life Points, select one monster on your side of the field and gain Life Points equal to the level of the selected monster. (x300) As long as the selected monster remains on the field, all monsters with under 500 ATK have their effect negated until your opponent's next End Phase. Once per turn, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls. When this card is selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster, this card is switched to Defense Position.[/spoiler]

sorry for re-posting my card but noticed a mistake on it so i had edit it here's the fixed one

[spoiler=card][img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3807/124771h.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing all LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard from play and paying 2000 Life Points. If this is the only card you control activate the following effects: -If your opponent controls just 1 Attribute of monsters increase this cards ATK by 500 for every monster they control. -If your opponent controls 3 or more monsters they cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards during the Battle Phase. -If your opponent controls 4 or more monsters draw until you have 3 cards in your hand. -If your opponent controls 5 monsters this card can attack each of your opponent's monsters once each, their effects are negated. When this card destroy's an opponent's monster, increase this card's ATK by 300. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard destroy all cards on the field and inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the number of card's destroyed by this effect x300[/spoiler]

[quote name='Omenhiikoyashi' timestamp='1300899610' post='5091593']
sorry for re-posting my card but noticed a mistake on it so i had edit it here's the fixed one

[spoiler=card][img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3807/124771h.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing all LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard from play and paying 2000 Life Points. If this is the only card you control activate the following effects: -If your opponent controls just 1 Attribute of monsters increase this cards ATK by 500 for every monster they control. -If your opponent controls 3 or more monsters they cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards during the Battle Phase. -If your opponent controls 4 or more monsters draw until you have 3 cards in your hand. -If your opponent controls 5 monsters this card can attack each of your opponent's monsters once each, their effects are negated. When this card destroy's an opponent's monster, increase this card's ATK by 300. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard destroy all cards on the field and inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the number of card's destroyed by this effect x300[/spoiler]
[/quote] No prob! Added your edited card.

My card had a big error. I fixed it though.

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7238/342593i.jpg[/img]

Lore:
All monsters with under 500 ATK have their effect negated until your opponent's next End Phase. Each time you pay 1000 or more Life Points, select one monster on your side of the field and gain Life Points equal to the level of the selected monster. (x300) Once per turn, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls. When this card is selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster, this card is switched to Defense Position.

[quote name='- Dingo -' timestamp='1300914248' post='5092053']
My card had a big error. I fixed it though.

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7238/342593i.jpg[/img]

Lore:
All monsters with under 500 ATK have their effect negated until your opponent's next End Phase. Each time you pay 1000 or more Life Points, select one monster on your side of the field and gain Life Points equal to the level of the selected monster. (x300) Once per turn, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls. When this card is selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster, this card is switched to Defense Position.
[/quote] Added your fixed card.

I have tried the weed wacker, pesticides, and natural junk but these things won't go away. One option left... BURN THEM!!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/859/infenion.png[/img]
Once per turn you can reduce you Life Points by 1000 points to select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster's effect is negated as long as this card is face-up on your side of the field. If this card destroys a Plant or Insect-Type monster by battle, your opponent must look through there Deck and send to the Graveyard all cards with the same name as the destroyed monster. If you have less Life Points than your opponent inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards sent to the Graveyard x200. As long as this card is on your side of the field if a monster you or your opponent controls would switch controllers you can Tribute this card to destroy the card that would switch controllers.

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1300931231' post='5092705']
I have tried the weed wacker, pesticides, and natural junk but these things won't go away. One option left... BURN THEM!!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/859/infenion.png[/img]
Once per turn you can reduce you Life Points by 1000 points to select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster's effect is negated as long as this card is face-up on your side of the field. If this card destroys a Plant or Insect-Type monster by battle, your opponent must look through there Deck and send to the Graveyard all cards with the same name as the destroyed monster. If you have less Life Points than your opponent inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards sent to the Graveyard x200. As long as this card is on your side of the field if a monster you or your opponent controls would switch controllers you can Tribute this card to destroy the card that would switch controllers.
[/quote] Nice! I bet this card is going in your Burn Baby Burn Set isn't it?

here is my card!

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9941/212550z.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play one FIRE monster on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monster effects except for FIRE monsters are negated. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of monsters destroyed X500. If this card attacks, end your Battle Phase.[/spoiler]

[quote name='n8thegr8' timestamp='1300944244' post='5093003']
here is my card!

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9941/212550z.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play one FIRE monster on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monster effects except for FIRE monsters are negated. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of monsters destroyed X500. If this card attacks, end your Battle Phase.[/spoiler]
[/quote] Okay, just need four more people to turn in their cards and then I will start judgment immediately!

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1300990892' post='5093686']
Could you plz, extend the end date of this round to Friday. I don't have a lot of time today, and couldn't even acces a comp yesterday.
[/quote]Well, since you have been checking in with my contest often, I guess I can do that, I can start Stage 4 on Monday I guess...

Archived