The Youtube Organization

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So' date=' I don't get it. We find a video and post it? Or do we make one?

[/quote']

You find a video on youtube.com.

More information will be passed on and posted soon after the registration process.

What made you think of the name Youtube? I thought this would be a "Video Discussion Thread" xD. Guess I was wrong.

Youtube is a website containing videos from people around the world. Have you heard of it? It's extremely popular' date=' and was bought by google for millions of dollars. :)

Click here to go to youtube.com. :)

Darkthorne' date=' he said banners aren't a concern right now, he's more worried about getting this thing started.

Oh is bloodrun still on the forums, if he is then you should invite him...

[/quote']

Don't worry, registrations will last a week.

If people are really that excited to make banners, feel free to do so. I just don't want to be like, "commanding" people to do stuff. If banner making is something you seriously want to do right now, you can go for it. :)

it looks alright XD

due to download limits... i cant post videos like 24/7 though XD

count me in

and btw... this has nothign to do with my cards... but everyone loves the video i made for my YCM Fan Fic... so im pretty good at makign vids

[/quote']

More information will be passed on and posted soon after the registration process.

What made you think of the name Youtube? I thought this would be a "Video Discussion Thread" xD. Guess I was wrong.

Youtube is a website containing videos from people around the world. Have you heard of it? It's extremely popular' date=' and was bought by google for millions of dollars. :)

=/ I know what You Tube Is xD.. I'm not stupid. I said I thought at first that this Thread was about the webside not Card Making. lol

[/quote']

=/ I know what You Tube Is xD.. I'm not stupid. I said I thought at first that this Thread was about the webside not Card Making. lol

Oh, I'm sorry. Lol. I was suspecting you didn't know, so I was just a little too polite... :/

Again, sorry... lol... :D

[/quote']

Oh, I'm sorry. Lol. I was suspecting you didn't know, so I was just a little too polite... :/

Thanks.. Now I Feel Like A Jerk..... xD Sorry =(

Thanks Anyway ... So 2 Clear Things Up Here We Make Videos... Correct?

[quote=Darkthorne]
I already did it. =)

If you have a specific way you want anything, I'll be happy to oblige.
[/quote]

Great job, but yellow really isn't my color, lol... :D

[quote=Derek_Whaley]
[quote=glasstin10]
[quote=Derek_Whaley]
[quote=glasstin10]
[quote=Darkthorne]
So, I don't get it. We find a video and post it? Or do we make one?
[/quote]

[quote=Derek_Whaley]
[size=x-small]What made you think of the name Youtube? I thought this would be a "Video Discussion Thread" xD. Guess I was wrong.[/size]
[/quote]

Youtube is a website containing videos from people around the world. Have you heard of it? It's extremely popular, and was bought by google for millions of dollars. :)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/]Click here to go to youtube.com. :)[/url]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[size=x-small]Thanks.. Now I Feel Like A Jerk..... xD Sorry =(
Thanks Anyway ... So 2 Clear Things Up Here We Make Videos... Correct?[/size]
[/quote]

We are not here to make videos, we are here to improve our cardmaking skills, by selecting a random card on youtube, and making a card relating to the video. Don't worry about this stuff yet, but if you really are worried, I'll be posting an example in the next few days. :)

Archived