Battle of the Iron Cage YCMers (Contest Finished)

Ren✧

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting nervous...?

[center]K here are my cards.

[spoiler=Field Spell]
[img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8593/20638.jpg[/img]
[size="1"]Img by John Avon from the Art Catacombs[/size]
[i]Both players must send 1 Spell or Trap Card they control (exept this card) to the Graveyard to declare an attack. You can Release 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control to select 1 Spell Card in your opponent's Graveyard and add it to your hand. The added card cannot be activated until your opponent's 2nd End Phase after this effect was activated. When this card is destroyed, increase your Life Point by the amount of Spell Cards in your Graveyard x 100.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Equip Spell]
[img]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9987/20638k.jpg[/img]
[size="1"]Img by sandara from DA.[/size]
[i]Equip only to a Level 7 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster you control. Negate the equipped monsters' effect. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Card Effect (either Monster, Spell or Trap Card), you can select 1 Spell Card in your Deck and send it to the Graveyard. Depending on the selected Spell Card's Type activate 1 of the following effects:
- Quick-Play: Negate the activation and effect of a Trap Card and destroy it.
- Equip: Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and destroy it.
- Continuous: Negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card and destroy it.
- Normal: Add the selected card to your hand instead.
- Field: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.[/i]
[/spoiler][/center]

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh boy, got a feelin' I will lose this time =(

[spoiler=Amawyn - Forest of Crystal Souls]
[img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8894/230251p.jpg[/img]
If EARTH OR Fairy-type monsters are destroyed (either by battle or by card effect), they are removed from play instead. You can activate Spells/Traps/Effect Monster's effects that require a Life Point cost by returning removed from play EARTH or Fairy-type monsters to your Graveyard equal to the returned monster's Level x200. If you do, apply one of the following effects depending on the total Level(s) of the returned monster(s): *4 or more: Select 1 face-up EARTH or Fairy-type monster on the field. It gains 400 ATK OR 400 DEF (your choice). *6 or more: Special Summon 1 "Crystal Token" (Level 1/EARTH/Fairy/ATK 0/DEF 1200). It's Level is equal to or lower than the total Level(s) of the removed monster(s). If you Synchro Summon using that Token as Synchro Material, the Summoned monster cannot declare an attack until your next Battle Phase. *8 or more: Select 1 face-up EARTH or Fairy-type Synchro/Ritual monster. Until your opponent's next End Phase, one time only, it can negate the activation of an opponent's Spell/Trap card, and destroy it. *10 or more: Tribute 1 face-up monster you control and Special Summon 1 removed from play EARTH or Fairy-type Synchro monster. It cannot inflict Battle Damage to your opponent or activate it's effect(s) until your next Standby Phase.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mystic Syphon]
[img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2346/230251o.jpg[/img]
Equip this card only to a Level 7 or higher Spellcaster-type monster. Each time you activate a Spell card, place Syphon Counters on this card equal to the Spell Speed of the activated Spell card (max. 3). You can remove 2 Syphon Counters from this card to add 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand. The selected Spell card must be Set on your field, and cannot be activated until your next Main Phase 1. If this card is destroyed, all Spell cards Set on the field by this card's own effect are sent to the Graveyard, and you take damage equal to the Level of the equipped monster x100. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can reduce the ATK of 1 face-up Level 7 or higher Spellcaster-type monster you control by 1000 until the end of your opponent's next Battle Phase to add this card to your hand.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1303922823' post='5171753']
Have you PMed them yet? Also I found that the Cardmaker was acting rather enoying today, so perhaps they have troubles with posting thier cards.
[/quote]

no I haven't PM'ed them yet, but I don't feel like I should need to. I did for the first few rounds because they had just joined the contest, but now that we are pretty well into it I didn't think that I would need to. And I was having troubles with card maker too so if it isn't working by tomorrow I will extend the deadline.

[center]I always seem to catch on right at the last minute, don't I? Sorry for the delay - the cardmaker won't upload the images, so I had to do it manually. Anyways, here are my cards:

[spoiler=Card 1 - Field Spell]
Note: It's meant to be a "dead" forest-like Field Spell - clearly, it's a swamp ^^

[img]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4148/createcardphpqo.jpg[/img]

[i][b]Lore:
When a Field Spell Card you control is destroyed, you can add this card from your Deck to your hand. Activate only while there are 2 or more Field Spell Cards in your Graveyard. Double the ATK of all Face-up Level 2 or lower DARK and Plant-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can Tribute a monster to Special Summon a "Swamp Gremlin Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your opponent's field in Defense Position. When a "Swamp Gremlin Token" is destroyed, you can Special Summon a Level 3 or lower monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. The Summoned monster's effect is negated until your next Standby Phase.[/b][/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Card 2 - Equip Spell]
[img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5108/createcard1phpw.jpg[/img]

[i][b]Lore:
You can only equip this card to a Spellcaster-Type monster. Once per turn, you can select a monster you control and declare an Attribute. The selected monster's Attribute is treated as the Attribute you declared until the End Phase. Once during each of your Battle Phases, you can activate one of the following effects depending on the Attribute(s) of monsters you control:
• WIND: When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, return it to the bottom of your opponent's Deck.
• EARTH: When the equipped monster destroys a Level 4 or lower monster by battle, increase the equipped monster's ATK by 800.
• DARK: When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, remove from play the top card of your opponent's Deck.
• LIGHT: When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's Level x400.
• FIRE: When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's Level x300.
• WATER: When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck and place them in any order.
Destroy the equipped monster during the 3rd Standby Phase after this card was activated.[/b][/i]
[/spoiler][/center]

[quote name='HitoKage' timestamp='1304293043' post='5182852']
There seems to be a problem with the card-maker at the current moment, so I will try to post the cards tomorrow.
[/quote]

Yeah the card maker is not working so I am going to extend the dead-line.

[center]

Sorry about the delay.

[spoiler=Field][img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6224/56741.jpg[/img]
[b][i]During either player's turn, when a Field Spell Card is sent to the Graveyard, you can immediately activate this card. Place 3 Life Counters on this card (max. 7). Once during your Main Phase 2, you can remove from play 2 Spell Cards from your Graveyard to place 1 Life Counter on this card. During your End Phase, gain Life Points equal to the number of Life Counters on this card x200. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Life Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand.[/b][/i][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equip][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/14lhuef.png[/IMG]
[b][i]Equip only to a Spellcaster-Type monster. Place Cube Counters on this card equal to the Level of the equipped monster. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Cube Counter from this card to add 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand. If you control a non-Spellcaster-Type monster, destroy this card. When this card has 0 Cube Counters on it and you have 6 Spell Cards in your hand, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
● Send this card to the Graveyard and select 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control. The selected monster gains 700 ATK until the End Phase.
● Remove this card from play and discard 6 Spell Cards from your hand. Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.[/spoiler][/i][/b][/center]

Here are the results for the last round

[b][size=2]Spoon [/size][/b]

[size=2]Originality:9/10[/size]

[size=2]Picture:5/5[/size]

[size=2]OCG:10/10[/size]

[size=2]Balance:8/10[/size]

[size=2]Namefits picture: 5/5[/size]

[size=2]MeetsCard Guidelines:10[/size]

[size=2]TOTAL:47/50[/size]

[b][size=2]Lexadin[/size][/b]

[size=2]Originality:10/10[/size]

[size=2]Picture:5/5[/size]