Battle of the Iron Cage YCMers (Contest Finished)

Ren✧

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting nervous...?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay the results will be in later today. So for those who are exploding with anxiety try to hold it in a little longer. Everyone that did not turn in their card is eliminated. I might make one of the normal rounds into a boss round since I am eliminating quite a few people this round.

The results are in. I am sorry for the two of you that were eliminated because all the cards were quite good, but for me not to have a tie between a lot of the competitors I had to judge harshly. Do not fret though after I finish this contest I am planning on holding another quite soon.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301074777' post='5095735']
Ah, OCG errors can happen too the best of uss. But can I ask where my cards OP or UP? And in what way? If you don't want too awnser, then you don't have too. But I'm just curious.
[/quote]

I thought that 800 points was a little to much. Maybe 500 or 600 would have been better. But I really like the idea of the card.

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1301075313' post='5095745']
Damn, I'm out on the first round....I guess my cardmaking skills isn't all it's cracked up to be...good luck to you guys that are still in the game!
[/quote]

Yeah, sorry Cade. I wish it would have turned out differently.

[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1301079528' post='5095809']
aww I'm third place =.=

I cant vote on poll... YCM says i need to vote on both questions =.=

I'd say less rounds...
[/quote]

3rd Place isn't so bad.

Yeah I think it will be less rounds.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1301088176' post='5096105']
Well, it won't let me re-vote, even after I deleted my first vote, but I'm going to be reckless and say The Chimera's Cave :D[/quote]
Don't worry, if you lead us to certain doom, I'll make sure that we survive it... so I can kill you for this stupid decision later on ;)
Second place, not bad, could've been worse, and losing to Zextra is nothing to be ashamed off... gimme moar creatures to pummel please? :unsure:

[quote name='Spoon' timestamp='1301088346' post='5096110']
Don't worry, if you lead us to certain doom, I'll make sure that we survive it... so I can kill you for this stupid decision later on ;)
Second place, not bad, could've been worse, and losing to Zextra is nothing to be ashamed off... gimme moar creatures to pummel please? :unsure:
[/quote]

Okay everyone we will you will go down the Chimera's Cave. I will add the second round sometime later today...tomorrow if I run out of time today.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1301088176' post='5096105']
Well, it won't let me re-vote, even after I deleted my first vote, but I'm going to be reckless and say The Chimera's Cave :D
[/quote]

Hey curiosity killed the cat. Well in this case you did(Get it because you killed the Chimera). At least you know what has been down in the cave. This way it won't be curiosity that kills.

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1301076391' post='5095764']
I thought that 800 points was a little to much. Maybe 500 or 600 would have been better. But I really like the idea of the card.
[/quote]

Ah, sounds logical.

My card will be added soon.

[center]Here are my entries.

[spoiler=Infernal Escape]
[IMG]http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/4829/burningbywanderleyycmpn.jpg[/IMG]
[size="1"]Img by Buddha (Wanderley).[/size]
[i]This card can be activated the turn it is Set. Select 1 monster you control and remove it from play until the End Phase of this turn. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to remove the selected monster from play until the End Phase of that turn. You can activate this card effect during either players' turn.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Curse of the D.D.]
[IMG]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8653/demoninthedarkbyfatherw.jpg[/IMG]
[size="1"]Img by Father Wolf.[/size]
[i]Equip only to a monster you control that once was removed from play during this duel. Whenever the equipped monster destroyes a monster by battle, remove that monster from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard. When the equipped monster is removed from play and this card is sent to the Graveyard or removed from play, return this card to your hand.[/i]

Note: Now I hear you thinking: "[i]What's the curse?[/i]" Well it's that you'll become mutated by the effects of the Different Dimension (Removed from Play Zone).
[/spoiler][/center]

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301132924' post='5097386']
Ah, sounds logical.

My card will be added soon.

[center]Here are my entries.

[spoiler=Infernal Escape]
[img]http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/4829/burningbywanderleyycmpn.jpg[/img]
[size="1"]Img by Buddha (Wanderley).[/size]
[i]This card can be activated the turn it is Set. Select 1 monster you control and remove it from play until the End Phase of this turn. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to remove the selected monster from play until the End Phase of that turn. You can activate this card effect during either players' turn.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Curse of the D.D.]
[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8653/demoninthedarkbyfatherw.jpg[/img]
[size="1"]Img by Father Wolf.[/size]
[i]Equip only to a monster you control that once was removed from play during this duel. Whenever the equipped monster destroyes a monster by battle, remove that monster from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard. When the equipped monster is removed from play and this card is sent to the Graveyard or removed from play, return this card to your hand.[/i]

Note: Now I hear you thinking: "[i]What's the curse?[/i]" Well it's that you'll become mutated by the effects of the Different Dimension (Removed from Play Zone).
[/spoiler][/center]
[/quote]

Cards accepted.

[quote name='Venom' timestamp='1301157898' post='5097836']
ImageShack fails... again. Now YCM wont let me upload the card. Total FAIL if you ask me xD
[/quote]

Don't worry if it isn't fixed soon I will extend the deadline and if it still isn't fixed until the extended deadline then I will accept written cards.

[quote name='Venom' timestamp='1301157898' post='5097836']
ImageShack fails... again. Now YCM wont let me upload the card. Total FAIL if you ask me xD
[/quote] If ImageShack is not working, just save your card and store it then use TinyPic to upload your card into a Message Board Image, easy!

[center][spoiler=Soul Sacrifice][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/110326/qupyde3f.jpg[/IMG]
[b][i]Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase 1, you can select and remove from play 1 face-up monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls. During your Standby Phase, return the removed from play monsters in face-up Attack Position, and both players take damage equal to half of your monster's original ATK. While that monster is face-up on the field, it's ATK becomes 0, it cannot change it's battle position and it cannot be selected as a target for this card's effect[/i][/b].[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Brave Soul][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/110326/exuij43m.jpg[/IMG]
[i][b]Equip only to a monster that was returned or Special Summoned from your Removed from Play Zone. When the equipped monster battles an opponent's Attack Position monster whose ATK is higher than it's own, destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step (without applying damage calculation). During the End Phase of a turn this effect was activated, you can Special Summon 1 of your removed from play monsters in face-up Defense Position, send the monster equipped to this card to the Graveyard and return this card to your hand.[/b][/i][/spoiler][/center]

[quote name='Spoon' timestamp='1301167917' post='5098150']
[center][spoiler=Soul Sacrifice][img]http://s7.directupload.net/images/110326/qupyde3f.jpg[/img]
[b][i]Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase 1, you can select and remove from play 1 face-up monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls. During your Standby Phase, return the removed from play monsters in face-up Attack Position, and both players take damage equal to half of your monster's original ATK. While that monster is face-up on the field, it's ATK becomes 0, it cannot change it's battle position and it cannot be selected as a target for this card's effect[/i][/b].[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Brave Soul][img]http://s7.directupload.net/images/110326/exuij43m.jpg[/img]
[i][b]Equip only to a monster that was returned or Special Summoned from your Removed from Play Zone. When the equipped monster battles an opponent's Attack Position monster whose ATK is higher than it's own, destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step (without applying damage calculation). During the End Phase of a turn this effect was activated, you can Special Summon 1 of your removed from play monsters in face-up Defense Position, send the monster equipped to this card to the Graveyard and return this card to your hand.[/b][/i][/spoiler][/center]
[/quote]

Accepted

Is anyone else having trouble with the card maker.

I know The Vast White Reshiram is and it sounded like Venom was having trouble.

And I am also, I have been having to resize pics to put the pictures in the cards.

Archived